Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I am scared now.

Go down 
+6
Lord Voldemort
Pancakette
Reese
Christmas Sock
Cherry
Squirtle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:27 am

I found out and area of my gums hurt when I touch it. if my lip puts pressure on it, it hurts too. This really scares me. Do you think this is a sign of braces? or cavities?
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:32 am

Well, if it is gums than its not because of a cavity, and braces hmmm
Is your gum under the tooth? Braces mean messed up crocked teeth,
You might have a minor gum problem. Or sometimes it just means a tooth is going to come in soon. Derp, I'm not good at advice, but I hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 am

It's maybe a tooth growing or coming out. If you eat to much sweets it's a cavity ad if you have crooked teeth it's braces. Don't panic (:
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:17 am

You have a loose tooth. I had the same problem before, so I went to the doctor and got it pulled... no biggie Razz
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:21 am

It might be gingivitis. Is it red around the tooth? Or it could be a vitamin blister. If you drink or eat to much vitamin A or C it makes a blister. I get those all the time and they suck. I might wanna get it looked at by a dentist just to be sure it isnt infected. o3o
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:31 am

Some kind of infection?
Back to top Go down
xXGlowXx
Regular Fantagian
xXGlowXx

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:35 am

maybe its.... GUM DISEASE!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:57 am

Rusher wrote:
maybe its.... GUM DISEASE!

I don't think tis that serious... if it was gum disease then her gums would change color and bleed
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:59 am

if you don't brush your teeth regularly or brush too hard they will bleed and get painful when you DO brush them. either that or you've been neglecting brushing a lot and it's gingivitis.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare Dreamer
New Fantagian
Nightmare Dreamer

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Don't panic, I don't think it is anything to worry about. Try flossing, maybe? (yeah, once my gums were sore because I had popcorn stuck in my teeth)
It could be a tooth coming in too.
Back to top Go down
http://xo-katiecewkie.deviantart.com

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Abbey wrote:
if you don't brush your teeth regularly or brush too hard they will bleed and get painful when you DO brush them. either that or you've been neglecting brushing a lot and it's gingivitis.
This. ^

Its gingervitus all right. I know, I had it before. And my dad knows this stuff, he's a dentist.
Just floss more and rinse your mouth with medicated mouthwash until it stops swelling up.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:37 pm

it could be a canker sore if your gum is a bit white. if that's the case, try changing your toothpaste. ive had canker sores before, and certain toothpastes have helped to prevent them!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Rubbing alcohol, salt, and water are good to rinse your mouth in, it will sting a little. Do that once every hour and a half and the pain will subside. If it doesn't then seek medical attention. DO NOT SWALLOW RUBBING ALCOHOL! IF SWALLOWED CONTACT POISON CONTROL IMMEDIATELY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am scared now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared now.   I am scared now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am scared now.
Page 1 of 1