Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

End (RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:42 am

Dani opened her eyes. She checked her calendar. 12/21. She got dressed and woke her parents. They were heading into the city. Dani sat in the middle of her fighting brothers while her family was in the car.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Rosie was asleep in her bed. Her mom woke her up telling her to get dressed because they are going to go somewhere. Rosie was curious. So she brushed her teeth,got dressed,and ate breakfast. She went outside where her parents were in the car.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Dani sat up and looked at all the buildings from the side of her window. She looked at the Times Square. The lights and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Melanie knew what was going to happen,when she opened her eye lids letting the stinging light from her bedroom burn her eyes.She finally got her vision back,she slipped out of bed and walked to her closet she turned the door knob opening it to just a pink suitcase with a unicorn on the side.Melanie's blue hair was out of her side pony tail.She dragged her suit case out and it had a letter on it.

Dear Melanie Ann Claire

Dear,I won't be able to board the ship to go to Tritan!I must find your grandmum and tell her to come before the world explodes.Please go with Tristan.

Love,Mum

Melanie's tears streamed down her face, BEEP its 8:00am she quickly slipped on some sneakers and slowly grabbed Tristan from his deep sleep..
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Dani got out of the car while her brothers bugged her to get Ice Cream. She walked into Times Square and looked at the sky. It looks like it's getting dark...but it's only 12:00 PM!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Melanie saw the sky turning darker,she saw the line up a head and ran towards it ''Ticket please''.Melanie handed him the ticket,and ran on board she went to the lower level and settled down.Tristan's little eyes opened,a emerald colored just like his mum,''Wheres mum''? he said looking around.Melanie teared up,''Shes not here''?Tristan asked.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Dark clouds of lightning emerged. They took up the whole times square, then the power went out. You could see the sun a faint brown, and it exploded. Complete darkness surrounded the Earth. The moon exploded. A light show of explosions coated the Earth in a smokey breeze. In the distance, she saw a blue explosion. Only the Times Square building of TV things were still working, where the news was on to where the world exploded, one by one. No one knew this was happening. It was unexpected. China. Japan. France. Italy. Australia. Africa. Europe. Closer and closer it got 'til the big, blue dot on the map on the TVs of the Times Square TV thing came to us. America. One by one it devoured the states 'til it reached the Northeast. The last piece of America. For the last few minutes of the era of time, the last one, they were survivors. They thought it was over. they cheered, 'til a small explosion boomed from the bottom of the Freedom Tower. The Empire State Building. Us. This was it. Dani stood still, knowing what was become of her. She rose up from the ground, holding her brother's hands, as the bomb came out from under her. Her life flashed before her eyes.
Birth. Crawling. First stand. First steps. Double Digits. Bat Mitzvah. Now. Then it stopped. She felt herself land peacefully to the ground, as her soul left her body. Her life stopped.
No land. No ocean. No past. No present. No future. No more Dani. Her whole life-gone.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Melanie saw the world flash before her eyes,as it exploded to small bits.Melanie teared up ''MOM''!!! she screamed.Tristan came crawling towards her rubbing her arm soothingly.''Its okay Mel,were going to Tritan'' he said pointing to the paper on the wall.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Dani awoke. She looked up. There was light. People. A world. I thought I was dead! She rose up, a weird feeling on her back. Hmmm..... something is different. There was a group of girls in Angel costumes. "Is it ALREADY Halloween? How long have I been asleep?" She got up from the weird-looking hospital bed. Dani looked in the mirror.
"Why dress me for Halloween? You know I was asleep!"
"It's not Halloween," A nurse with wings said. "You're a REAL angel." Dani screamed as she looked in the mirror. The nurse gave her a halo. "This will store your memory."
"Why do I need to store my memory in there? I still have a BRAIN!"
"Well," The nurse said with a sad-looking smirk, "You will lose your memory with the Earth."
"It's not gone yet?" Dani asked.
"No-New York isn't gone yet. Only five people are left, but they won't go to any afterlives."
Dani looked down and saw her parents--and the gate to afterlife closed--forever.
The Earth--it was polluted. It was gross, coated in a thick layer of smoke. It rumbled. It exploded. That was it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Melanie smiled,she heard the bell ring meaing they were there for their new lives Melanie collected all her things and walked out of the ship with Tristan.Tritan was wonderful,it was polluted and they had Portubal Cars and no pollution litter free!Melanie smiled,she saw someone waving a sign saying Melanie & Tristan.Melanie scrolled over there and smiled halfly ''Are you looking for me''? she asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:07 am

(Just gonna skip to me in Heaven.)

Rosie woke up. Weird I thought I died. Didn't that explosion or whatever killed me? Where am I?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Dani opened her wings and placed on the halo. It felt weird in a way she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:15 pm

The women smiled happily ''Melanie Ann Claire!I'm your step mum''! she said in her british accent.Melanie was slightly confused,''Your my mum''? she asked in her mix Australian & British accent.Tristan's deep blue eyes made her step mum stop crying.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:26 pm

She went to the High School, and the activities seemed weird.
Flying
Telepathy
Halo Transport
Guardian training (just in case for Triton)
Speed
Strength
Math

She looked at the word "Math". More math? I just died, and you're making me do MATH!?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Melanie smiled and headed to her house which was just across the street.Tristan held on to Melanie's pinky and followed behind her smiling at the people passing him.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Dani stomped to the school, and 7 hours "flew" fast! After school, she went to "Feather", the "department store in the sky". Dani got a FlyPhone, a "FlyTunes" gift card, and some actual clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End (RP)   End (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End (RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: