Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!

Go down 
+4
o
Abstract
Harry
Lord Voldemort
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

[12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Empty
PostSubject: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Today my mom and dad were whispering about something.. So I went in the room and there were 2 suitcases and hand luggage. That's when I figured out my dad is going away to Germany for 3 or 4 months.. I'm really bummed, he went away last year for a month and a week, but this time I feel as if something wrong is going to happen. Also, 2 hours ago we had someone knock on our door shouting: "Meat delivery!" I was so confused when they started hauling in boxes of Rib Eye Steak, Chuck Steak, T-Bone, and something that had the word "Rat" in it.. My dad said that he ordered meat so we could last the 4 months, without my mom abandoning us for 2 hours to buy some food. Right now i'm eating this boneless steak, and potatoes.. I just don't want my dad to go. He was crying half an hour ago, and now I feel all emotional. He gave me a pocket radio.. He's not going to be here for Christmas. : (

But my mother is buying my tablet on the 20th.. My dad is sending in money.

EDIT: So my dad is gone, and my mom just back from the airport. I'm really bummed, but my mom got me an ice cap and a hershey's chocolate bar to "calm me down". I dunno how i'm going to live like this. I guess i'm not getting my license this year, since he was teaching me.. X(

Last edited by Ғaith on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:48 pm

I hope you feel better, Swimmer! Enjoy all your meat (:
I'm sure you'll still have a great Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Yeah, me too. But I feel as if something terribly wrong is going to happen. My mom is getting ready to drive my dad to the airport now.. I'm going to miss him.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:57 pm

*hugs* I hope you'll get used to a life style without him.
I can't live without seeing my dad for a week, I'd miss him to much.

Hey, at least he isn't leaving for a year. You can always call him and webcam him if you have a webcam~
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Yeah, but he's going to GERMANY. He said the Internet is really slow there and he has to go to an Internet cafe.. His mom doesn't have a computer.. He said that they have technology there though, so he's going to buy me a blackberry. But it's not the same without him, watching him walk out the door was torture for me anyways. I don't think i'm going to last 4 months. Oh joy.. : ( their pulling out of the drive way..!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:09 pm

don't worry, you could perhaps webcam him as abstract said?? and say a prayer, wish him the best of luck, and remember that he will still think of you, no matter what happens. I know is really hard for you, and I wish I could help you better. try thinking about what you have to look forward to, and not what you're looking back on. it's not how far away you are from the start, it's how close you are to the finish.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:15 pm

hop wrote:
don't worry, you could perhaps webcam him as abstract said?? and say a prayer, wish him the best of luck, and remember that he will still think of you, no matter what happens. I know is really hard for you, and I wish I could help you better. try thinking about what you have to look forward to, and not what you're looking back on. it's not how far away you are from the start, it's how close you are to the finish.

Thanks hop, and everyone else. This is really saddening for me, and I am going to miss my dad a ton, but he'll be back.. I hope. I am going to pray like there's no tomorrow. Please plane, don't crash.. Please dad, don't have a heart-attack (he's 50). I'm just so scared and worried. Sammy was tearing up a bit and.. It's just too hard to explain. I will miss him, and I hope he comes home safely.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Don't worry, your dad will be fine. You will see him again and thats what matters.
Send him mail maybe. That will make his trip alot better.
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:57 pm

I hope you feel better, i know the feeling cause i dont see my dad that much cause of work, but you should call and vidiochat with your dad maybe? Dont worry your dad will be safe Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Just so all of you will know, my dad is going to GERMANY. The Internet isn't as fast as it is here. HE CAN'T VIDEO CHAT WITH ME. But I will email him.. It's really sad and I don't know what I'll do without him. I guess i'm not going to get my license this year, because my dad was teaching me how to drive and I still can't get parking right.. I just want him to come back safely. I have a really bad feeling about this trip.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Aw, that's sad. :c I hope things get better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm

I bet your dad will be fine!
Just think of good things, like how much fun he is going to have!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:21 pm

❤Kat wrote:
I bet your dad will be fine!
Just think of good things, like how much fun he is going to have!

He's not going for fun -_- He's going because his brother is trying to make his mom (My grandmother) move out of her house, because he wants to make a restaurant. My grandmother had a heart-attack for these reasons, which is why he's going to visit her. But I seriously think something wrong is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Im crying right now. Im so sorry. My dad visits his family and even though he is only there for 3 weeks it feels like years. I dont know. My dad being home I feel safer. Not that my mom is a murder or anything. And im sure everything will be fine. What helped me when my dad was gone (this may seem kiddish but I dont care) He has this cologne and whenever I hug him I smell it so I put it on my bear and I slept with it. I also taped a picture of him right next to my bed. Hang in there. I know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!   [12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[12/8/12] Meat Delivery.. Going Away, HAVOC!
Page 1 of 1