Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Go down 
+8
mich
Pancakette
MsJoyMaeda
Wizzy
Abstract
Cherry
Mr.Noah
Lord Voldemort
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Empty
PostSubject: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Today I woke up with a major headache, I didn't know what was wrong so I slept an extra hour and it was gone. Since it's Sunday, I had to babysit, but my siblings always wake up late so I was in the clear. Then I ate breakfast, which was waffles and tea. 10 minutes after the waffles I felt my stomach starting to hurt, so I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on, because the noise calms me. THEN I vomited/puked, I still don't know what's happening to me. Everytime I eat something, a couple minutes later it will all come back up. The food isn't even digested, it's just coming up whole with my bile. Even when I drink fluids, besides apple juice and water, I'll throw up a really sour substance, which I'm assuming is my bile.

I seriously don't know what's wrong with me but I'm thinking it's a stomach flu or something.. I don't have a fever, just a stomach ache. Everytime I feel I have to throw up, my saliva starts to form really fast and my stomach lurches.. Please help?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Sucks!! I feel bad for you ):

But here's what I do when I have a Stomach-Virus.

Okay,my mother runs to the Pharmacy and the Store and buys Ginger Ale.
One time she brought this liquid,it was Bubble Gum flavor and everytime I drank Ginger Ale.She'll pour it in my drink every 3-4 hours I guess?Anyway,she gives me Ginger Ale and I just stay in bed watching tv with the light off.I took a lot of naps.After that,she'll make me some soup then give me more Ginger Ale.During that process some Meds too.Hope this gives you an idea of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Chicken soup?? Meaning the broth that you buy at the store, chicken noodle, or actual chicken pieces in the soup??? Aw.. This sucks, I puke if I drink too so i'm just chewing gum ATM. Keeping it fresh.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Sounds like you just have a tummy ache, I get that a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:22 pm

It's so weird that so much bad things have been happening to you recently (as it appears in some of your posts). I hope you feel better, and life turns out better for you too. All I can say is to rest a lot of just fine away to put yourself alone?
I don't know what else to say, good luck. ;c
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:22 pm

It might be stomach flu because i had that before and is sucks. I'm 9 so i can't give much information. But maybe don't try to eat much because it could make it worse. Try to get as much rest as you can. Have you told your mom? because she could drive you to the doctor and get a checkup. OR..... take some medicine. Thats all i could think of,Hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Ғaith wrote:
Chicken soup?? Meaning the broth that you buy at the store, chicken noodle, or actual chicken pieces in the soup??? Aw.. This sucks, I puke if I drink too so i'm just chewing gum ATM. Keeping it fresh.

No not chicken soup,just regular soup with the green leaf in them.It tastes really good and helps a lot.Or tell your mum to make you some tea.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Do you toss and turn while you sleep? Doing that can make your stomach more upset. Do you lay on your stomach? Try laying on your back- it really helps. Also, just drink water through a straw slowly.
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Saltine crackers help but saying whenever you eat it comes back up. Try eating fiber. Popcorn or fruits. Then maybe instead of you puking it would go out the other end. (Thats a little awkward) And I dont think its the stomach flu. My brother just had the stomach flu and he ate fine. Although he did puke. It might be something you ate a couple days ago and even though you are puking some of that food may be in your stomach and other foods reaching that old food might make you vomit. Im sorry you throwing up. It sucks. Im not a doctor or anything so this stuff might not work. Also try some Tums. If you know what Tums are. Or Pepto Bismo. All off the counter stuff from the pharmacy. Good luck! And just ask your mom or dad for help. Parents are like a google for things like this.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:03 pm

I ate an apple 15 minutes ago, I threw up. I'm going to ask my mom to go get some Ginger Ale, or sprite because i'm in no condition to walk to the store, then maybe she can help me make myself some soup with bay leaves. Also, I don't toss and turn, I just move my legs because if I don't they become numb and I wake up. I sleep on my right side, sometimes my left if I hurt my shoulder from sleeping on my right too long. Had Crackers, tea and a waffle this morning, I threw it up.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Aw, that's horrible. This happened to me once, and when I drank water, I would just puke it right up. /:
My mom makes me drink hot boiled water, and I have to drink this water that is made from boiled water and honey. Then of course I take medicine (pills). I don't know what it's okay, (it's a Chinese medicine). But they're red pills. I also stay in bed, sometimes.
Hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:56 pm

I hope you feel better! I did this drawing to help you get better.

Spoiler:

Hope you like it.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh my gosh, you're really sick (yeah, I think you got the stomach flu)! I hope you feel better soon. Too bad that you got sick in the weekend...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Wow that sucks, i hope you get better. Take some medicene and get some sleep, or at least relax. Try eating crackers and taking sips of jarritos soda, that always helps me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:59 pm

I ate cracker, I didn't throw up. But my stomach is hurting really bad now.. My mother says it's too late for Ginger Ale. I bet if my dad was here he'd cure it in an hour. He was always good with medicine.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I really hope you feel better! I'm sure its the stomach flu Sad Just relax, drink warm soup, and watch tv.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Thank you everyone! You're all too kind.
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:20 pm

I dont think medicine would do it. It sounds like your just sick. And the best medicine for that is to relax and take lots of naps. It might help to eat more and just get all the bad stuff out of your system.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Whenever I puke, it tastes like the waffled I had this morning. They were blueberry chocolate chip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!   NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
Page 1 of 1