Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.

Go down 
+2
Oliver
S
6 posters
AuthorMessage
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:25 pm

I had Pokeranger's permission, so don't yell at me saying i'm copying. By the way, Azura's name in the actual role play is Songbreeze, poke was just to lazy to change all the Azura's to Songbreeze.

Preview;

I leaned against his warm, pale chest. I gazed into his deep red eyes. My eyes were so different, would we ever be together, where all our dearest friends could see? Would we never be together in the daylight? Our heads gently pushed together, and our lips slowly met. We lay together our arms clasped together, silently enjoying the night together.

The first time I saw him, Chapter one.

I was a happy angel. Just like any others. I was special though, my best friend was the queens daughter, and I was a sky painter. Being a sky painter, I basically did what its name says. If sky painters didn't exist, the sky would just be a gray blob. So I was painting. It was early morning, when I say early, I mean really really early. It took a few seconds to erase the sky, then we had to paint the sunrise. I was splattering on paint, when the space where I had just painted exploded. Ash and soot surrounded me, I was forced to squeeze shut my eyes. I felt nails clawing at my skin, I managed to squeeze open my eyes, I stared into the face of a demon. The female demon just smiled back at me, fangs glittering. I kicked savagely into her chin. I heard a sickening crunch as my foot made contact. I gagged a little. The demon's jaw hung oddly to the side. I must've broken it, Yeah I probably did. The demons eyes were blazing bright red, it must've forgotten its mission or something, cause all it did was loose control. It screamed, full blast of demon breath hit my face. I barfed, my puke falling slowly down to earth through the clouds. The demon grabbed my wings, and clawed them, I saw my silvery blood splatter the air around me. The demon the punched my wing hard, and grabbed my wrist, she then began pulling me out of the angel realm, into the space that separates the underworld (he ll) and heaven. I screamed loudly and bit down on the demon's hand. The demon let go, just longed enough for me to plummet back down to the clouds that floored the angel world. I fell, and kept falling, down... down... thud. I screamed as loud as I could, not on purpose but my broken wing had landed folded underneath me, that meant I'd really broken it. I kept screaming at the top of my lungs, untill someone grabbed my hand. That last thing I remembered was staring into the eyes of Cecily's demon servant, Shiro. Then the world became black, and my senses shut off.

Awakening, Chapter Two

My eyes slowly cracked open, sparkling light beams slowly radiated into my vision. I was in a room, it looked like Cecily's, just there were no posters of her favorite angel rock band, or any of her drawings. As I slowly regained my vision, I blushed a little, noticing the room wasn't even the same color as Cecily's. I guess I was just in a spare room. I tried to sit up but pain show up my right wing. Oh yeah, I'd broken it in the fall. Everything rushed back into my memory. I managed to glance over my shoulder. Jason was sitting in a chair besides the bed. He seemed to notice I was awake. He smiled brightly and ran out of the room, "Great," I muttered. A few seconds later I faintly heard his shouts echoing down the halls, "Cecily, Song's Awake! She's awakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" About five minutes later Cecily burst through the door, her tiny, but growing wings flapping excitedly. "Song! We were so worried..." she looked around the room. "OH! And I brought you your paint bag!" She said happily handing me the bag. "Thanks." I said trying not to sound unhappy. "You must be tired so I'll leave you now, but feel free to paint the room." She then glided out of the room, her wings still flapping crazily. I touched the bag in three points and it expanded in size. I opened it up and took out some of my paints. I flicked up the paint brush and watched the paint drop flash through the air. I flicked my hand up, the drops stopped in mid air, floating above my hand.. I flicked my fingers lazily, watching the paint do what my hand told it too. I rose my hand slowly up and closed it quickly into a fist. The paint sailed across the room splattering on the wall. I grinned, and grabbed more colors. In a few minutes I had spattered the whole room with colors. I snapped my fingers and the paint instantly started spreading and blending into one deep purple color. I snapped my fingers again and the paint outside of the sections I wanted it in disappeared. I sighed happily, but I then heard foot steps. The door slowly opened and Shiro stuck his head in. "H-hi Ma'am Song...." He said trying to smile, but then just ending up in an odd crooked grin.

Last edited by 2008sarah on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Lolerz.
XDDD
(this is funny if your me, its a inside joke betweem us two)
Sweet.
x3
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Lolerz.
XDDD
Sweet.
x3

I should probably add "No homo!" at the end since you play Shiro. Lool.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:35 pm

2008sarah wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Lolerz.
XDDD
Sweet.
x3

I should probably add "No homo!" at the end since you play Shiro. Lool.

Hah!
xD
buit, great job,
nice details, but not too much. x3
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:37 pm

I know too, but I like the intro!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm

The first time I saw him, Chapter one.

I was a happy angel. Just like any others. I was special though, my best friend was the queens daughter, and I was a sky painter. Being a sky painter, I basically did what its name says. If sky painters didn't exist, the sky would just be a gray blob. So I was painting. It was early morning, when I say early, I mean really really early. It took a few seconds to erase the sky, then we had to paint the sunrise. I was splattering on paint, when the space where I had just painted exploded. Ash and soot surrounded me, I was forced to squeeze shut my eyes. I felt nails clawing at my skin, I managed to squeeze open my eyes, I stared into the face of a demon. The female demon just smiled back at me, fangs glittering. I kicked savagely into her chin. I heard a sickening crunch as my foot made contact. I gagged a little. The demon's jaw hung oddly to the side. I must've broken it, Yeah I probably did. The demons eyes were blazing bright red, it must've forgotten its mission or something, cause all it did was loose control. It screamed, full blast of demon breath hit my face. I barfed, my puke falling slowly down to earth through the clouds. The demon grabbed my wings, and clawed them, I saw my silvery blood splatter the air around me. The demon the punched my wing hard, and grabbed my wrist, she then began pulling me out of the angel realm, into the space that separates the underworld (he ll) and heaven. I screamed loudly and bit down on the demon's hand. The demon let go, just longed enough for me to plummet back down to the clouds that floored the angel world. I fell, and kept falling, down... down... thud. I screamed as loud as I could, not on purpose but my broken wing had landed folded underneath me, that meant I'd really broken it. I kept screaming at the top of my lungs, untill someone grabbed my hand. That last thing I remembered was staring into the eyes of Cecily's demon servant, Shiro. Then the world became black, and my senses shut off.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Ooh, that's epic!

Great details too, and I can't WAIT FOR MOAR!
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:37 pm

OoOoOoO, is the angle gonna fall in love with a demon??? omg , i bet she is, XD

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Aweshumnezz! ;D 10/10 Fer everythin'!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:07 pm

YE-HE-HEAH IM A CHARACTER HERE. XDD
Lol, exessive epicness.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Awakening, Chapter Two

My eyes slowly cracked open, sparkling light beams slowly radiated into my vision. I was in a room, it looked like Cecily's, just there were no posters of her favorite angel rock band, or any of her drawings. As I slowly regained my vision, I blushed a little, noticing the room wasn't even the same color as Cecily's. I guess I was just in a spare room. I tried to sit up but pain show up my right wing. Oh yeah, I'd broken it in the fall. Everything rushed back into my memory. I managed to glance over my shoulder. Jason was sitting in a chair besides the bed. He seemed to notice I was awake. He smiled brightly and ran out of the room, "Great," I muttered. A few seconds later I faintly heard his shouts echoing down the halls, "Cecily, Song's Awake! She's awakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" About five minutes later Cecily burst through the door, her tiny, but growing wings flapping excitedly. "Song! We were so worried..." she looked around the room. "OH! And I brought you your paint bag!" She said happily handing me the bag. "Thanks." I said trying not to sound unhappy. "You must be tired so I'll leave you now, but feel free to paint the room." She then glided out of the room, her wings still flapping crazily. I touched the bag in three points and it expanded in size. I opened it up and took out some of my paints. I flicked up the paint brush and watched the paint drop flash through the air. I flicked my hand up, the drops stopped in mid air, floating above my hand.. I flicked my fingers lazily, watching the paint do what my hand told it too. I rose my hand slowly up and closed it quickly into a fist. The paint sailed across the room splattering on the wall. I grinned, and grabbed more colors. In a few minutes I had spattered the whole room with colors. I snapped my fingers and the paint instantly started spreading and blending into one deep purple color. I snapped my fingers again and the paint outside of the sections I wanted it in disappeared. I sighed happily, but I then heard foot steps. The door slowly opened and Shiro stuck his head in. "H-hi Ma'am Song...." He said trying to smile, but then just ending up in an odd crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:16 pm

YESH!! I just Lurve the title! The story ish cool!!!!! xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:38 pm

X3
May chu please add more?
XDDD
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
X3
May chu please add more?
XDDD

Yesh Tommorow. :]
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Sad I already want more! It's amazing! better than mine! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.   Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire. A More Romantic Version.
Page 1 of 1