Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon -RP-

Go down 
+11
Wizzy
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
Primrose
fights4life2002
SilverBell
Squirtle's new year
Oliver
Relora
Mr.Noah
emiko
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
fights4life2002
Rookie Fantagian
fights4life2002

Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Christian woke up. He saw a pink tail behind him. A tail? His DNA was DEFINITELY infused with that of a cat's. Suddenly, the fog cleared. Christian had super-sharp vision. Yay. At least he benefited from this.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Frankie woke up from a horrible dream God i thought i was a vampire. She felt her sharp teeth and shrieked. 'This can not be happening!' she started to walk around in the darkness hearing strange sounds. This place needs more decoration! Suddenly,she was above the ground. Why am i flying?? whats happening??
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:04 am

Sara stood up and walked around. She saw a cute little bunny. Sudden urge, Sara tried to hesitate. Her head was itchy. When she felt her head, she felt two ears on her head. Then she felt someone pull something in her. "Ow!" Sara squealed. She felt where it was.
I. Have. A. Tail. She had fox senses and knew how to keep secrets. She was a kitsune.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:05 am

(Whats going on? Ii missed alot.)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:17 am

Maddy tries to turn the flashlight on, but it wouldn't. It's so dark here... I-I can't see! She starts to feel scared, until her eyes adjusted a little more to the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:20 am

Leona Smith

After Leona got to the mansion she didn't remember much of what happened. Lights out; everything dark; shuffling of feet; a scream here and there; unconsciousness;new rooms, with bright lights;terrified screams; glittering fairies;alone in a room; that was about all she could remember.

She woke up quietly and help her head. What...? she thought as she felt something asides from her tiara on her head. She felt it again... on both sides. She let out a tiny shriek. They were ears, much like her old cats, on her head! That's when she discovered the tail and her now very tiny body. She jumped up and looked at herself. Her shoes very gone her dress sleeves now slipped off her shoulders and her tiara refused to come off. Oh what was she to do?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:34 am

Hehe... I have ears and a tail, a stupid flower in one of my new "ears". I have a weird ESP for when people walk up to me and I can hunt. Joy. What's next? A leprechaun is gonna yank my tail? Probably not! Just then, a leprechaun came up behind her and yanked her tail. She spat at it and got him in the face. "Take that!" Her foxy eyes turned a dark red.

((her eye color changes by her mood.))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:27 am

Slowly, Cera began to open her eyes. She had no idea what had happened. How did I get here? Why am I here? I can't seem to remember anything. Is that weird? Is that common? As she sat up, her vision became clearer. I'm in some type of bedroom. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:46 am

Phoebe looked around. "B-but.. The door was locked.. How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:02 am

Maddy tries turning the flashlight on again. It turns on, but it flickers off after a second. She looks over at the top of the stair case. A door... She walks up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:05 am

After a while of looking around, Cera decided that she needed to find out some stuff. Like how I got here? And how come I can't remember anything? She stood up and walked around the strange room. It was very dark, making it hard to see things.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:20 am

Phoebe looked at the door and gave it a little push, but it didn't budge. "Where did you get those keys?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:23 am

Landon perked up, realizing that it was his job to go open one of the doors. Yeah, of course it was. He began to walk towards a door, his eyes tired and his body nervous. Oh my god, where should he go? There were obviously many people already in their dorms, but who should he approach?
((anyone want to be visisted by lanny))
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:32 am

((sure, why not?))

Phoebe sighed, and looked in the mirror, she still couldn't believe her new appearance. She poked the mark on her cheek and suddenly she had was outlined by a black mist-like thing. She started to fly and her hair was flowing upwards, as if a strong current of air was pushing it up. Phoebe's eyes widened, she looked like a goddess of darkness. She blinked a few times and her feet slowly approached the ground. She landed completely safely and the darkness around her disappeared. "What..?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:04 pm

(I missed so much Dx)
Regan silently closed her door and began walking through the halls. I just hate when the Host has parties. I always forget what I'm supposed to do. I want to quit this job but I know I cant... Regan sighed and continued walking around.
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:57 pm

((omg i missed like 6 pages))

Lisette walked out of her room and started looking for the other workers. she was used to not being there when the 'party' started, so she was in no hurry. She mindlessly wandered around the manision.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Solita stood up and rubbed the back of her neck. She walked over and tried the door handle. It opened with reluctance and she stepped into another room much like the one she was just in. There was a small, insignificant difference though about this room and her own. It had a small little broken cup in the middle of the floor. It was dusty and it appeared that a spider had once lived in it. The cup appeared to be a teacup and it had frilly pink flowers hand-painted on it. She sneezed and almost dropped the cracked cup. It wasn't broken yet like she had thought. But a huge crack made it nearly unusable.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 am

Phoebe looked around. "Did you guys see that?" She said, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:37 am

"See what?" Reagan asked. "I didn't see anything."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:38 am

Sara opened a door to find Reagan and Phoebe. "What do you see?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:43 am

"This." Phoebe closed her eyes and a black mist surrounded her. She started floating and she twirled in the air. Her hair was flowing upwards. She opened her eyes and clapped twice. She lowered to the ground and the mist disappeared. "Isn't that cool?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:54 am

Reagan looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "Okay then..." She quickly began to walk away. Oh great. Now they're learning about their powers! Sooner or later this place is going to turn into a madhouse.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Maddy creeps down the hallway, clutching her flashlight tightly. She was feeling nervous. What's to be afraid of in this house?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Phoebe heard a strange voice booming through the halls.

"Hey you cookie-crushers!" The high-pitched girly voice called out rudely. "My father demands you all to meet up at the lame cookie-crushing eating room!" It was Carmelita, the Host's adopted daughter. "I said now, you cookie-crushers!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:08 pm

(I'm working on a new character)
Reagan rushed downstairs and into the kitchen. She began to help prepare food and then went into the dining room to set the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon -RP-   Full Moon -RP- - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon -RP-
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next