Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

This is so sad. :[

Go down 
+17
Mr.Noah
i am ugly
el
Squirtle
caitlyn123
Reese
mich
hopeful.
Harry
evan
Snow
Pancakette
SilverBell
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Janelle
alex
Queen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

This is so sad. :[ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
I cried so hard when I heard about it.
I feel so sad for the children and their parents... Its so sad...

That horrible man, he killed his own mother and twenty 5-6 year old children. Its horrible. Its so sad how messed up people are these days.

I really wonder why guns are even legal these days.

Guns are legal because if the people have guns the government can't just come in and overtake us. Guns provide a means of protection, safety, and, in the case of some, food. Guns are not the problem people are. If guns were illegal, it wouldn't matter because all the bad people would still have them. This would leave a bunch of very good people (like you and me) without any type of defense in the case of home invasion or other incidents like that. Guns are just the easiest way for someone to go and kill a bunch of people there are many alternatives however i.e. home made bombs, grenades, chemicals, diseases, etc. Guns are just the easiest to obtain. And if they're easy to obtain now for bad people it'll be easy for them to obtain with an anti-gun law.

I read about this terrible event in the newspaper. It's the second largest massacre in the USA and to think the majority of the victims were tiny children. Children that hadn't experienced much in the world yet. I about cried hearing about it.

The atrocities some people will commit are terrible. I just hope that in the afterlife, that I believe in, they have what's coming to them :c
Back to top Go down
hopeful.
Regular Fantagian
hopeful.

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Len wrote:

That horrible man, he killed his own mother and twenty 5-6 year old children. Its horrible. Its so sad how messed up people are these days.

I don't think that gun control was the issue, but that the school's security. How could a guy just walk in with a gun and start shooting people? And how come no other teachers/adults went to the classroom when they hear the shots (unless the gun was muted or something)..?

And with all we know, the guy could have possible had mental/emotional issues. They haven't found anything yet (i think), but who knows? ; A ;

I heard on the news that the school actually had good security, and if you entered through the front entrance, the people would see you through a video camera. They kept all the doors locked, except for the front entrance. Maybe the guy found a way to break through one of the locked doors? I have no idea. The whole situation makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Wow I can't believe that actually happened. What a sick man.
It's tough celebrating Christmas without your loved ones.
I live in Connecticut, and I feel sorry for them. ;___;
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:43 pm

This is just plain horrible. R.I.P for the everyone who got hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Len wrote:

I don't think that gun control was the issue, but that the school's security. How could a guy just walk in with a gun and start shooting people? And how come no other teachers/adults went to the classroom when they hear the shots (unless the gun was muted or something)..?

And with all we know, the guy could have possible had mental/emotional issues. They haven't found anything yet (i think), but who knows? ; A ;
it's not the school's security uvu. this school apparently had even better security than some high schools do. the man got into the school by force,and that would be hard to prevent in the near future, u less schools were to hire armed guards or something.

but wow, i feel so sad for the people of New town, Connecticut. i can't even imagine the horror and terror those children had to face, seeing their friends being shot all around them. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is so sad. :[
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: