Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Okay,Now I am scared

Go down 
+16
Weekays
Crownie
Primrose
Squirtle
Abbey
o
dewey decimal system
Cherry
mich
Oliver
Silver
i am ugly
Harry
alex
hopeful.
Mr.Noah
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:14 pm

This kind of stuff scares me.

When I am scared, I just turn on a channel on the t.v. with some advertisment that says "New show coming in 1/1/13!" Or something like that. But this does scare me. I don't believe it, but it still scares me.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:16 pm

I wish I knew if it were true,but yeno what if it is??We wouldn't be prepared & I don't wanna die just yet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Okay, maybe the 'proves' on the video don't really have to do with the Mayan calendar. Its a coincidence, and if it is really happening, who said it was going to be that exact date?

I mean, what did the Mayans think they were? Am I the only one that thinks the producers for the movie just came up with that to get money. Some crazy people can do anything for money.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:28 pm

I never said the world is gonna end because I watch the movies (That is a true story <------)

My cousin Kimberly I DUNNO IF ITS TRUE but on Friday the 21st the Mayans are going to die because the Mayan calender ended.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:50 pm

The Mayans are already dead. They were an ancient civilization in Mexico thousands of years ago. People just think the world is going to end because of their calender which ends on the 21st. They couldn't keep writing their calendar forever. It just repeats itself, the world doesn't end every December 31st, does it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Noah wrote:
I never said the world is gonna end because I watch the movies (That is a true story <------)

My cousin Kimberly I DUNNO IF ITS TRUE but on Friday the 21st the Mayans are going to die because the Mayan calender ended.
Actually a discorvery shows that there were more calendars
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:59 pm

I don't understand when you keep saying you've got to prepare yourself.
How are you going to prepare yourself? Just don't worry about it. What happens, happens.
If something does happen, what can we do? Nothing. It's better not to stress yourself out about it or worry about it.
Back to top Go down
hopeful.
Regular Fantagian
hopeful.

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:32 pm

If people do all this preparing for it by buying food, going to an underground shelter, wasting all their money on protecting themselves from 'the apocalypse', and then it doesn't happen, they just pretty much made fools of themselves. On December 22, the website is gonna shut down from embarrassment. The world will end someday, but it won't be December 21.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:22 am

We arent saying its not true, Nobody knows.
The world could end on that day, The world could end next year the world could in millions of years, the world could never ened. ok?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:25 am

Weekays wrote:
We arent saying its not true, Nobody knows.
The world could end on that day, The world could end next year the world could in millions of years, the world could never ened. ok?

Actually it is impossible for the world to not end. Maybe in a billion years, the sun will die out.

But I am not convinced that the world is ending this december. But you are right with that, who really knows? They can't even get the weather right most of the time.

But yay I got a dentist appointment on friday so maybe I wont have to go...haha dentist you cant get me.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 am

Christmas Tree wrote:

But yay I got a dentist appointment on friday so maybe I wont have to go...haha dentist you cant get me.
rofl thats just ....

Ok well i like going to the dentist Razz
[alien o,o ]

and if the world does end. Dont cheat death. Because death will get you back
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:53 am

I've heard of that Weekays :33

But anyway , that video really had me jumpin to conclusions
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:13 am

A sea turning red???? Is that even possible wow.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:31 am

dont stress, even if the world does end theres nothing you can do
you cant expect a calender from that long ago would not have an end date some time in the future
they said 2000 will be our last year, but look, heres 2012
in the year 2013, the movie 2012 will be moved from the action section to the comedy section
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:24 pm

I know, I'm Muslim (Don't judge).
Allah told us that NO ONE knows when in doomsday,BUT he gave us clues.(Search these clues)
But my heart tells me sometimes it's true.Because Allah said it's on FRIDAY and indeed,21st Dec. is on Friday!And few weeks ago,A man got a vision which, means the world will end in 20 weeks,20 months,20 years!NO ONE KNOWS!!!!!Just don't panic or anything because non of the big clues of dooms day happened!!(Plus only 3 days left until it's 21 Dec)

I bet they will do a comedy film about it in 2013 about it called 'I Thought It Was Doomsday' or 'I Was Punk'd'
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:33 pm

im honestly really excited i hope i survive with some otehr dorks (hopefully some weebs that have lots of japanese food) and we walk around the dead world stealing stuff from the asian market heck yeah. (ill die though)
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Weekays wrote:
Christmas Tree wrote:

rofl thats just ....

Ok well i like going to the dentist Razz
[alien o,o ]

and if the world does end. Dont cheat death. Because death will get you back

You just scared me with the alien part...

Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:06 am

L.O.L wrote:
I know, I'm Muslim (Don't judge).
Allah told us that NO ONE knows when in doomsday,BUT he gave us clues.(Search these clues)
But my heart tells me sometimes it's true.Because Allah said it's on FRIDAY and indeed,21st Dec. is on Friday!And few weeks ago,A man got a vision which, means the world will end in 20 weeks,20 months,20 years!NO ONE KNOWS!!!!!Just don't panic or anything because non of the big clues of dooms day happened!!(Plus only 3 days left until it's 21 Dec)

I bet they will do a comedy film about it in 2013 about it called 'I Thought It Was Doomsday' or 'I Was Punk'd'
or no1 would care anymore in 2013

@oliver, wow genius
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:18 am

I remember we had a sub in LA today who talked about how we should make the right choices because we had long lives ahead of us. Then some kid said "We'll be alive- until the 21st!" and everyone started laughing. Anyways on the 22nd I will just laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:21 pm

IT DIDNT HAPPEN AHAHAHAH Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay,Now I am scared   Okay,Now I am scared - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay,Now I am scared
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2