Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Haunted Island [RP]

Go down 
+2
Primrose
dewey decimal system
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:51 pm

"Hewwo," She said, "awe you okay?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Sora nods yes, in response to the young ghost girl. She's so young... I wonder how old she actually is now.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 pm

"Do you need shewto?((shelter))" Sally asked. She couldn't really pronounce things right.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Bridget saw the fire, and her eyes got wide. She looked around frightened, then saw a hotel up on a big hill. "EVERYONE! FOLLOW ME! There's a hotel!" she screamed. She motioned towards it and began running.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Sora couldn't understand the last word Sally asked, but he's taking it as the word shelter. He nods yes again.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:16 pm

"Come wit me! Take my hand!" Sally reached out her tiny hand for Sora's
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Sora just shrugs, and he touches Sally's tiny hand. It feels so cold...
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Sally flew Sora to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Athene sobs as she flies towards the hotel, and laid Katherine down on the bed. "A-are you okay?" She asked, covering her wounds. "Don't die on me, -- please!"

(( -- means a few seconds pause.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:12 pm

WILLOW
Willow watched as a few new guests came into the hotel. "Oh no. Bad idea," she whispered. She flew towards the people invisibly and began to inspect them. "They look friendly," she frowned. "Too bad they're already here." she sighed. "Now they'll never be able to leave." She watched as a few workers came over to the guests with small, evil smiles. Willow wondered if they could see the smiles, too.
Bridget walked into the hotel. "Thank gosh," she said. "How lucky is this?" she tried to act cheery, but inside she felt like crying because of what happened. Then a worker came over to her and the others. "Hello," the worker said. Her voice sounded... strange. To tell the truth, this whole hotel was strange. Old and creepy. The entire island was old and creepy! It kind of scared her a little.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Katherine hears a voice and slowly wakes up, but doesn't see anyone. "Hello?" She stuttered. "W-who's there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:19 pm

((( I SWEAR I'M ABOUT TO SMASH MY LAPTOP. )))

A hotel? A hotel on an island? I never thought that would be possible. Sora thought as the hotel came into view. He was feeling a little uncomfortable as he walks through the doors of it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Athene smiles. "You're alive!" She said, smiling and turning visible to her.

--------------------

Katherine gasps. "You're a.. Kid..?" She asked, blinking to make sure she wasn't dreaming.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Sally flew up to her room and took a nap.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Sora looks around aimlessly the lobby of the spooky hotel. This place is starting to give me the creeps. He just wanted to turn around and rush right of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:25 pm

BRIDGET
Bridget cleared her throat as she looked at the others. "Uh, we'd all like to rent a room, please." she said quietly. "Okay, how many nights?" Bridget looked down at the ground with teary eyes as she replied. "Um, I would like one... well... I'll just wait and see... I um... my family is dead and I have nowhere to go. So... yea. I don't know about everybody else..." Then a thought popped into her mind: I have no money. How will I pay for this?!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:56 pm

((( Been playing Happy Wheels. )))

Sora runs over to the hotel doors and tries to open them. They-they won't open! He pushes on them harder, but they wouldn't budge. Grr.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Sally woke up from her nap and had some food. Then, she went to the library and read some books.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:00 pm

"I'M GETTING OUTTA HERE!" Sora screams, still trying to make the doors open. He pushes on them harder, until he feels this tight feeling in his arms. Ow...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Magenta came stumbling into the Hotel,she saw Willow but waved the bottles in the air ''H-Hello Willow how ya doin'' Magenta said fidiling with her hair.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:18 pm

WILLOW
Willow gasped and turned around. "Oh. You scared me," she laughed and looked at the other ghost. "So what are you doing? Did you see the new 'prisoners'?" That's what Willow called the hotel guests-- prisoners.
After a few minutes of talking to the worker, she went up to her new room and looked around with a frown. Everything was dirty and old, and some of the furniture was ripped up. The windows weren't clean and even had a few holes in them. The carpet had lint in it and there were cobwebs everywhere. Everything was black, dreary, and dull. Bridget hated this place, but it might have to be her new home now.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Margaret -

Margaret hovered to the top of the hotel, she sat on the ledge and waited to listen to the things that is happening. She had a blank face; staring into the blank blue sky.

"They have no hope." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:56 pm

''New prisoners''? Magenta asked,she look to the side watching the other people.''Wow,what idiots'' Magenta said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 pm

WILLOW
Willow frowned at the new guests. "I think they were in a plane crash or something. That's what I saw. The plane should still be out there, but by now its in flames. There was a fire." She sighed and looked out the window. "Yea, its out there." She pointed to some ashes and a few small, burnt remains just down the hill.
Bridget left her new room to explore the hotel. She climbed a few flights of stairs and went up to the top floor. She found a small door, but after she tried to open it she realized it was locked. I think it's the attic, she thought to herself. Then she turned to leave and another door seemed to appear out of nowhere. She turned the knob and it was open! She stepped out and she was on the roof. "Wow," she whispered to herself. The whole island was dark, creepy, and, well, sad looking. But as she looked at the clear blue sky above, the sun shining down on her, it was kind of a sign of... hope.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:12 pm

[[DELETED...]]

Last edited by Silent Night on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Island [RP]   The Haunted Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Haunted Island [RP]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next