Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A story! By Me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

A story! By Me! Empty
PostSubject: A story! By Me!   A story! By Me! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:28 pm

My old man was really mad at me, and I mean really mad. But in my defense it was a total accident.

We live somewhere to the North in a normal house. The only exiting thing we have is nine reindeer and an old dusty sleigh. We never have rode in the sleigh but we still take care of the reindeer.

I was experimenting with my chemistry kit I just got in the mail and it was so cool. But then things just sort of went wrong and one reindeer's nose turned red. I tried to fix it with some more powders and then it started to glow. Can you believe that? It glowed.

That's when the trouble started. When my old man got home, he saw the red glow coming from the barn and ran right over. Well you know what happened next. Lots of yelling and screaming.

Anyways, there I was, grounded again. The punishment? He didn't give me anything yet, he just told me to go inside and that I was grounded. I bet it's going to be the most horrible thing in the world. D:

I'm trying to think of a way to make it up to him. I mean, a reindeer with a glowing nose isn't that bad. It's actually kind of cool.

That's when I decided to scrape my money together and buy all the Christmas presents for some of our neighbors. Maybe that'll show him I really am responsible, right? So I got all my money together. It was somewhere from thirty to forty dollars. I figured it was enough for a couple of things.

Then I realized, Oh man, I can't go outside! Father will see me! What'll I do? But what if I got the old sleigh out and clean it up? Then I could hitch the reindeer up and ride to the store so fast no one would be able to tell it was actually me. I would have to go when my father wasn't home.

Later that day, my father went to Mr. Johnson's for tea. This was my chance! I went to the barn and gave the reindeer a treat to make up for his glowing nose. Then I dragged the dusty old sleigh out of the barn outside. Oh man, that thing really needed work.

Luckily, my father stayed at Mr. Johnson's for like two hours. First I brushed off the cobwebs and some of the large dust bunnies. Then I brought a bucket and a sponge and started washing until the whole sleigh shone like it was new. Oh wait, look...

~~~To be continued~~~

Last edited by Rufistar on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

A story! By Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story! By Me!   A story! By Me! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Rufistar wrote:
My old man was really mad at me, and I mean really mad. But in my defense it was a total accident.

We live somewhere to the North in a normal house. The only exiting thing we have is nine reindeer and an old dusty sleigh. We never have rode in the sleigh but we still take care of the reindeer.

I was experimenting with my chemistry kit I just got in the mail, and it was so cool. But then things just sort of went wrong and one reindeer's nose turned red. I tried to fix it with some more powders and then it started to glow glowed. Can you believe that? It glowed.

That's when the trouble started. When my old man got home, he saw the red glowing coming from the barn and ran right over. Well, you know what happened next. Lots of yelling and screaming.

~~~To be continued cause I have to go eat~~~

That's all the mistakes I found. Good job!

I see what this is about..

Last edited by Lin on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

A story! By Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story! By Me!   A story! By Me! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Oh Mai gawd that's so cute and funny.
Continue it please
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

A story! By Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story! By Me!   A story! By Me! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Updated! :D

I'll finish it sometimes, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

A story! By Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story! By Me!   A story! By Me! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:14 pm

[color=#ED77A6]So cute and funny! Love the idea too... All you need is more detail to make a perfect story ;w;[\color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A story! By Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story! By Me!   A story! By Me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A story! By Me!
Page 1 of 1