Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

anatomy practice

Go down 
+3
Reese
sherley739
o
7 posters
AuthorMessage
o
Veteran Fantagian

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:50 pm

yea so i wanted to work on anatomy and idk if i'll finish this or not,,,,,

here a drawing:

rate, critique, and general feedback are welcome!!! (i'd especially love it if you gave me some advice on the t-shirt folds; i couldn't quite figure that out)
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:40 pm

okay this is super good. i cant even draw like this. i love they way you drew her face, hair, and arms. my only problem with this is that it seemed that when you were drawing her torso you were going for a more curvy approach. yet when it came time to draw her legs you made them very thin. that doesn't work well, it makes it seem as if her legs are disconnected or something. other than that it was almost perfect. and maybe her bottom lady part(lol) shouldn't
be so..straight it curves up not across.........btw the shirt folds were spot on. it just gets more technical with shading and so on.
any who 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Awesome drawing. Gosh, you are an awesome artist.
The hips look a bit weird though. 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:20 pm

sherley739 wrote:
okay this is super good. i cant even draw like this. i love they way you drew her face, hair, and arms. my only problem with this is that it seemed that when you were drawing her torso you were going for a more curvy approach. yet when it came time to draw her legs you made them very thin. that doesn't work well, it makes it seem as if her legs are disconnected or something. other than that it was almost perfect. and maybe her bottom lady part(lol) shouldn't
be so..straight it curves up not across.........btw the shirt folds were spot on. it just gets more technical with shading and so on.
any who 9.5/10
thanks for the critique!! yeah i wanted to try a new style w/ the legs but it didn't work out so well??? haha w/e i'll keep ur suggestions in mind next time!

@nyan cat, thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:23 pm

The legs are too far apart and the shoulder may be a bit too pointy but otherwise it's all good!

Also there's something about the head that bothers me but I don't know what.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Rufistar wrote:
The legs are too far apart and the shoulder may be a bit too pointy but otherwise it's all good!

which shoulder?? the one that's going up?

also, yeah i probably made the head too long??? i'll have to work on my head/body proportions; they always throw me off haha
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:28 pm

hop wrote:
Rufistar wrote:

also, yeah i probably made the head too long??? i'll have to work on my head/body proportions; they always throw me off haha

The one that's up yes
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:34 pm

I love the folds in her shirt. It is really good! I agree with the leg part though. 9/10.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:22 pm

Rufistar wrote:
hop wrote:

The one that's up yes
yea i see it does look pointy.. thanks for letting me know!

also, thank you christmas tree!!
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Spoiler:
i tried
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Kyary wrote:
Spoiler:
i tried

Thats improvement./I guess./ it looks better, but in between the legs it goes like a 'V' instead of a 'T'.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Lin wrote:
Kyary wrote:
Spoiler:
i tried

Thats improvement./I guess./ it looks better, but in between the legs it goes like a 'V' instead of a 'T'.
lol she was redlining my drawing (or blue lining since it's blue??)

but @kyary, thanks! yeah that isn't the exact same pose, but it does help with anatomy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: anatomy practice   anatomy practice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anatomy practice
Page 1 of 1