Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I'm lost for words. LOL.

Go down 
+16
evan
Squirtle
emiko
isolxtedsystem
i am ugly
Rufistar
dewey decimal system
taehyung
Mr.Noah
Easy900
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Snow
Reese
aimi
Gabriella
flower
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:04 pm

I was gonna contact fantage about this,but they never listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey if fantage reads FF, maybe they will see this and do something about it.
We should all email fantage with a link to this topic and the other, showing what people actually do on fantage instead of playing games.

But seriously what is up with those people they are probably 13 and under omg shame on them just shame for being horrible. They could just go in a PG 13 site anyways so they can talk normal and di what they want instead of ruining it for others.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:25 pm

My little kid friend is now learning about "this topic" because she got invited to one of those parties.
Why do the have to ruin fantage anyways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
My little kid friend is now learning about "this topic" because she got invited to one of those parties.
Why do the have to ruin fantage anyways?
That's really sad, she probably not realize what it really is until our age.
Ugh people on fantage are so sick minded, they are destroying children's innocence. Horrible influences on them.
This generation is so messed up.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Someone PLEASE write a note to Fantage! Add some screen shots and things that we said.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:56 pm

I went to one just now and trolled everyone o3o I stood in front of people and ran around screaming "YUR ALL NASTY FREAKS!" and random stuff like "TACOS" and stuff. And then I got in my cavewoman costume and was all like "WHACKS WITH STICK" It was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:08 pm

What about:

About the screenshots I don't really know how to put them in so I just assumed it was email and you had to attach the files.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Lol.. xD even if Im there i cant go on with their topic..
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Mishka wrote:
wow...Does fantage even have mods anymore?:/
they need to make the filter better or something like that,ugh thats just sick.waugh i feel bad for the actual kids there.(the un-immature ones)
I can hardly read what they're saying but ew,now i see it.

They never had Mods.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Rufistar wrote:
What about:

About the screenshots I don't really know how to put them in so I just assumed it was email and you had to attach the files.

Maybe some examples of the things they said? It's really good.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
What about:

Maybe some examples of the things they said? It's really good.

You can send these pictures, and the pictures from my other topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Rufistar wrote:
What about:

I think it should be by email and that's really good. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Did you send it Rufistar? Please notify us if you get a response!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:09 pm

I made an email and sent it. It was similar to Rufi's but not the same.
I hope they will respond. I think we should all do this for a brighter future of fantage. We may not he able to stop it, but we can prevent this from getting more out if control.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Oh I didn't. I will now though. *goes off to search for fantage's email or contact thingies* Oh wait you can't attach pics. Crap. I'll get pic links from tinypic.com instead.

Because what if you guys didn't approve. Then it's not technically signed. :I

THIS. Look, go here (http://play.fantage.com/fun/contact_us.html) read the stuff under "What is Fantage". Now think about these disgusting parties.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:00 am

This is just sad children at ages should learn to act better like my 2 year old cousin was singing im sexy and I know it. Lol sad sad sad
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:02 am

I quit Fantage now and I told my little friend to do the same. POST THAT YOU ARE QUITTING FANTAGE IN THE FAVORITE SERVER AND USERNAME SECTION.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:34 am

~Winterful~ wrote:
This is just sad children at ages should learn to act better like my 2 year old cousin was singing im sexy and I know it. Lol sad sad sad
Your 2 year old cousin did what? Never mind...

Fantage is now a bad influence on kids. I remember when I started Fantage in 2010 or something. It wasn't this bad. Now, young kids are learning these inappropriate things. I really wish there were mods on Fantage -_-
Back to top Go down
Briunet Fantage
New Fantagian
Briunet Fantage

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:58 pm

LOL you all are saying stuff like OMG SHES LIKE EWW and you saying dat this forum can fix me? HOW LOL ITS FUN TO DO CUZ WE R BORED ON THIS CRAPPY GAME AND WANT TO HAV SOME FUN
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Briunet Fantage wrote:
LOL you all are saying stuff like OMG SHES LIKE EWW and you saying dat this forum can fix me? HOW LOL ITS FUN TO DO CUZ WE R BORED ON THIS CRAPPY GAME AND WANT TO HAV SOME FUN

Well, have fun somewhere else. Not a kids game, you [removed. don't swear]
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Briunet Fantage wrote:

Well, have fun somewhere else. Not a kids game, you slut.
Good one Nyan! It's a KIDS game Briunet. If you want to be like that THEN GO TO ANOTHER VIRTUAL WORD (sorry for caps abuse)
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:00 pm

ChristmasPerfume6 wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Briunet Fantage wrote:

Well, have fun somewhere else. Not a kids game, you slut.
Good one Nyan! It's a KIDS game Briunet. If you want to be like that THEN GO TO ANOTHER VIRTUAL WORD (sorry for caps abuse)

Yeah! And you have no right to take away the kid's innocence. Do you even know what my little friend is learning?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Briunet Fantage wrote:

Well, have fun somewhere else. Not a kids game, you [REMOVED BECAUSE]
I'm glad that you're standing up for yourselves, but please watch the language! Infraction given and post edited.

EDIT: Okay guys calm down. It's just a game, you shouldn't be hyped up over it. I understand you're angry and don't approve of it--but what's fantage going to do? Banning everyone who says stuff like that would probably wipe out half the userbase, and they'd lose money. I agree, they should possibly change the filter a little, but other than that I don't see a viable solution. Locked.

Last edited by Len on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:01 pm

sorry, must say I got a bit out of control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost for words. LOL.   I'm lost for words. LOL. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm lost for words. LOL.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2