Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory

Go down 
+17
v
aimi
Roc Hijohshiki
pokeranger
wafflefries
Velocity
Mr.Noah
Squirtle
Reese
Harry
Abstract
alex
Daisy
Flynn
mich
Crownie
Nctzen127
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Empty
PostSubject: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:24 am

Hey guys!!!
I can't believe 2012 has come to an end!! :shock:
Just wondering, anyone have any fun plans for new years?
Whats your resolutions for the new year?
Also, what was your favourite memory of 2012?
For me, it was Gangnam Style :lol:
Hope you guys have a great and awesome year in 2013!! :D

Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:34 am

Plans for the new years? No idea. Whatever comes my way.
New year resolutions? Be a cleaner person, be more studious, be more healthy, be more outgoing.
Favorite memory of 2012? Going to the BigBang concert on Nov3rd ALIVE tour and finally seeing my loves in the flesh after 5 years♥(;
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:00 am

My resolution: to become a better person and friend
Favorite memory: watching 2012 not end

Last edited by Frost on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:07 am

Resolution: ..... get my own dice. It's embarrassing to have to ask to borrow someone else's every time I play D&D.

Plans: I don't have any plans. I'm not the kind of guy who plans things out before I do them.

Favourite Memory: Going to see The Hunger Games late at night with my sister. That was a freaking awesome movie.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:12 am

Resolution: Become a better teenager girl xD.. ( Oh no~ I'm becoming teenager. ) q.q
Plans For New Year?: I still don't have a plan.
Favorite memory: Watching The 2012 and the gangnam style~ And also camping~.. :>
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:19 pm

Resolution: i honestly have never made a resolution before??? idk i guess save my money more
Plans: what i don't plan things i don't have any plans tbh
Favourite memory: this really personal thing involving this person from school (^▽^)
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Plans: None
Resolution: To maintain a good diet. Also to socialize more.
Favorite Memory: I don't really think I have any.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Plans: Finish middle school with really good grades.
Resolution: Stop saying 'yes' to everything, 'cause I always end up doing stupid stuff.
Favorite Memory: Watching the Olympics.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:31 pm

Plans: Play as Principal Cello throughout the whole year
Resolution: Have good grades, be healthy, learn to be less angry
Favorite memory: Playing cello at concerts and hanging out with my closest friends.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:32 pm

Plans for the new years? To watch the ball drop on TV with my friend at her house, sleep over at my friends house, and change my calender. (I got a new awesome one)
New year resolutions?To stand up to the mean people at my school...
Favorite memory of 2012?:When I first made friends on this forum. I love everyone on here as a friend. And watching the 2012 world ending movie with my friends on December 22.

I will miss this year, it has been full of great memories.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Resolution:To eat less candy & choose healthier foods.
Best Memory:When I turned 12 and Entered the 6th grade!Also Gangnam Style!!!!!! :p
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Resolution: Go on the internet less, do more photography, draw more, make new friends, and enjoy the outdoors more.
Plans: Make sure I do really well on finals after break and finish freshman year happy c:
Best memory: The whole year was just... wow LOL
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:59 pm

My resolution is always the same, stop making a idiot out of myself at school.
Plans are the same.
Memories idk lol
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Plans?no idea
Resolutions?draw more, be a better person, socialize more
Memories watching the world not end, vacation, and this personal thing im not telling you about
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:26 pm

My plans Funny, I just want to keep a journal for the whole year..(:
Resolutions are to exercise more(probably won't happen, lol) and start taking charge of using my voice (aka actually sing seriously lol)
And memories... There's a lot, really...(: The best one would be finding so much more music. Yay.. Not really a memory, but oh wellll
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:00 am

Plans: Trying to do best in school.
Resolution: Trying to get my MapleStory characters in a high level.
Favorite 2012 Memory: "Graduating" from elementary school.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:05 am

Plans: To finally get out of elementary school and into middle school! (My school has that weird thing where 6th is still considered elementary)
Resolution: Improve my social life.
Favorite memory: Idk. I don't think I have one.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:09 am

resolution; drink more milk and GRRRROOOOOWWWW, spend more time with family, try to be nicer for once uvu but the milk thing is a big one xD
plans; nothing i'm stuck at home and we're all sick. could've gone to my cousin's house where everyone's going but i don't know what happened
favorite memory; i don't remember half the things i did this year omg... the first thing that came to mind though was in sixth grade when we were having all of those parties. ya that was fun. lol.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:28 am

Plans:
None really. I don't know
Resolutions:
Challenge my cousin to a Pokemon battle and use revenge because he's afraid of me when I want revenge.
Get off my phone more.
Play a sport.
Read something that isn't fantasy fiction.
Prove everyone wrong at least 30 times (Scientifically of course)
Get all my homework done.
I don't know.
Favorite memory:
I don't know! Graduating? My birthday? Getting out of giving Eve her present for her birthday (whoops haha)? Making a wooden mag-Lev train?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:57 am

New Year's is always nice haha.

Resolutions:

Memories... I don't really know. There were a lot of epic times when I just had fun and hung out with friends. And roller coasters! Those are awesome too.

Plans? To wipe out that B in art. That should be the easiest period of six (and it is) but my grade... ugh. It's just that I was absent one time and I keep reminding her to change that "Z" but she still didn't. And I forgot to study for a test.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:33 pm

plans: special family secret; still not sure about it yet,,
resolutions: better time management, become more outgoing and make more friends, score a goal in a soccer game, finish more drawings
favorite memory from 2012: my 12th birthday, because i got tons of cool presents and we ate at an awesome disneyland restaurant and it was the best birthday ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Plans: New Year's already happened so...
Resolutions: Get into the next theatre show. With a good part.
Favorite memory: Getting my little guinea pig. >w<
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory    New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New years plans/Resolutions/Favourite 2012 memory
Page 1 of 1