Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Two drawings

Go down 
+2
taehyung
Abstract
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Two drawings Empty
PostSubject: Two drawings   Two drawings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:48 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Critique roughly please.
Btw, the girl's hair makes the neck of her look long/thin. I noticed that.
(And I know, the shading is kind of off. It's thicker in real life, my camera's quality is kind of bad)
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Two drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two drawings   Two drawings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:57 am

1st Pic:

Is that blue thing an eyebrow?Anyways, The eyes shouldn't have lots of white circles or whatever it's name is.Make thicker eyelashes in the middle and thinner when you go the end(Upper eyelashes) and down eyelashes should be in the left like the end of the eye,the opposite place of were the tears come from(Your forgot that thingy where the tears come from.And if that is the eyebrow it should be higher. The eye like the blue thingy should me circular and a bit above .
Rate: 7

2nd Pic:

The only problem is the eyes, It shouldn't be like a box (No offense) other than that it's okay.

Rate 9.5

I like the 2nd pic more.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Two drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two drawings   Two drawings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:58 am

I think you did a spectacular job. But for the second picture, the eyes looked like boxes to me.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Two drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two drawings   Two drawings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah I really need to work on eye lashes. The first drawing was done at school though, which was rushed. (for an assignment)

And I was trying to do anime eyes, I'm not very sure how to do them well though.

Thank you for the advice. c:

Last edited by Abstract on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Two drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two drawings   Two drawings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:06 pm

They are really good.

You are very talented!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
alex
alex

Two drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two drawings   Two drawings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Abstract wrote:
Yeah I really need to work on eye lashes. The first drawing was done at school though, which was rushed. (for an assignment)

And I was trying to do anime eyes, I'm not very sure how to do them well though.

Thank you. c:
All I can say for drawing anime eyes are to look up lots of refs. There isn't a said way to do it, so no tutorial is right, nor wrong. Personally, here are some I like. uwu {X} {X} {X} {X}

Anyways, I think your drawings are really nice, and they've definitely improved since last I saw them! ;w;
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Two drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two drawings   Two drawings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:09 pm

L.O.L wrote:
1st Pic:

Is that blue thing an eyebrow?Anyways, The eyes shouldn't have lots of white circles or whatever it's name is.Make thicker eyelashes in the middle and thinner when you go the end(Upper eyelashes) and down eyelashes should be in the left like the end of the eye,the opposite place of were the tears come from(Your forgot that thingy where the tears come from.And if that is the eyebrow it should be higher. The eye like the blue thingy should me circular and a bit above .
Rate: 7

2nd Pic:

The only problem is the eyes, It shouldn't be like a box (No offense) other than that it's okay.

Rate 9.5

I like the 2nd pic more.

*Tear duct.

And yes, you shouldn't make too many highlights/sparkles on the eyes. And don't make eyelashes too curly.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Two drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two drawings   Two drawings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:11 pm

Thank you for the references Len. Surprised
(I might just stick to making realistic eyes though)

And alright, I'll work on them more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two drawings   Two drawings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two drawings
Page 1 of 1