Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

art thread [hop]

Go down 
+10
aimi
Abstract
mich
dewey decimal system
Daisy
Oliver
Reese
alex
Queen
o
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

art thread [hop] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

shes cute waaa uvu
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:37 am

blu wrote:
update!

newest drawing (blonde girl):

Nice~ She is really cute. :3
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Taeyeon~ wrote:
blu wrote:
update!

newest drawing (blonde girl):

Nice~ She is really cute. :3
Agreed her facial expression wow♥
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Your drawings are so cute wow.
I am speechless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:13 pm

I give your new drawing a 9.89/10, she's beautiful! c:
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:04 pm

^7^ I love your drawings! I want to draw like you!

Your new drawing is adorable!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:38 pm

wow thanks for the feedback guys it really means a lot to me!! plus cute girls are fun to draw umu
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:45 pm

update!!

newest drawing (nautical):

yeah i couldn't think of anything to do with her lips. also i tried to make it transparent using magic wand and scissors on paint.net but it didn't work so sorry it looks weird ;u;

but i'll be uploading the requests tomorrow!! sorry i couldn't upload them earlier, i was super busy this week but i'll have them soon!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:39 pm

you suffer from same safe syndromE!!! other htan that lookin good
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Oliver wrote:
you suffer from same safe syndromE!!! other htan that lookin good
do you mean face?? yea i noticed. i've been trying to draw smiles and other faces but it looks awkward. but i'll keep working at it!!

also thank
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:29 pm

no!!! to fix same face syndrome it's not about drawing different expressions. its about drawing people with different faces. different eyes, nose, lips even, body type, yeah.
a lot of anime/cartoon artists suffer from it, even professional ones U_U""" but art is always more appealing when two cousins don't look like twins. UU
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Oliver wrote:
no!!! to fix same face syndrome it's not about drawing different expressions. its about drawing people with different faces. different eyes, nose, lips even, body type, yeah.
a lot of anime/cartoon artists suffer from it, even professional ones U_U""" but art is always more appealing when two cousins don't look like twins. UU
oh you mean like that? yeah, i should really try working on different face shapes.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:36 pm

update!!

newest drawing (art trade with candlelit):

art trade with candlelit! rate and critique!! (( just don't critique on the shading; i'm still experimenting with it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 pm

haha, that was on my birthday! anyway you're improving so well hop omg,,,,
my only critique, the shoulders are a little too small. they're sloped perfectly but I'm pretty sure it's about 3 heads wide? Idk I don't do measurements, I just do it.
also, I see in most of your drawings you hide your hands. dont be scared of them. keep practicing. try the technique with circular prisms.

8/10 btw

Last edited by Piper McLean on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to rate)
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Piper McLean wrote:
my only critique, the shoulders are a little too small. they're sloped perfectly but I'm pretty sure it's about 3 heads wide? Idk I don't do measurements, I just do it.
also, I see in most of your drawings you hide your hands. dont be scared of them. keep practicing. try the technique with circular prisms.

8/10 btw
haha yeah i noticed! happy birthday!!

yeah, i'm not so sure about the shoulder/head ratio. but yeah i'll definitely try working on hands. thank you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Omg B1uu that is so cute, thank you QQ
Its so beautiful, its flawless, I am just...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:14 pm

blu wrote:
Piper McLean wrote:

8/10 btw
haha yeah i noticed! happy birthday!!

yeah, i'm not so sure about the shoulder/head ratio. but yeah i'll definitely try working on hands. thank you!!
np! keep it up
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Candlelit wrote:
Omg B1uu that is so cute, thank you QQ
Its so beautiful, its flawless, I am just...
you're welcome! i'm really glad you like it!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:55 pm

blu wrote:
update!!

art trade with candlelit! rate and critique!! (( just don't critique on the shading; i'm still experimenting with it))
Wow that is flawless... ;u; I wish I could draw like you.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Miki wrote:
blu wrote:
update!!

Wow that is flawless... ;u; I wish I could draw like you.
ubu thank you! it isn't flawless though
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 am

very nice!! only thing that really sticks out to me is the shading (as you said) and the nose. it looks kinda weird @@
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Oh gosh. These are amazing! I am so flippin envious of your talents u_u... I love the drawing you did of katniss !!<3
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:01 pm

blu wrote:
update!!

I think the only thing that irks me is her left eye, I'm not sure why...

This. Is. FABULOUUUUUUSS.
Like I literally feel like buying the clothes she wore and the hair style off at her and go to school like that! Very Happy
Awesome as always; oh and yeah, you've improved.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Abstract wrote:
blu wrote:
update!!

I think the only thing that irks me is her left eye, I'm not sure why...

This. Is. FABULOUUUUUUSS.
Like I literally feel like buying the clothes she wore and the hair style off at her and go to school like that! Very Happy
Awesome as always; oh and yeah, you've improved.
Yeah, something about her eyes just... looks odd to me?
But other than that it's really great. I SUCK at digital art... ok and traditional D: I love this!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:48 pm

thank you everyone! i love the feedback!!

@oliver, i got a little lazy and didn't shade much of the face, so the nose has little detail. maybe that's why??
@abstract, i did the line art too heavy on that eye, so that's probably why it looks weird.

thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: art thread [hop]   art thread [hop] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

art thread [hop]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next