Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Banned Forever O_O

Go down 
+19
Bloobu
McKenna
CakeBossLover
Angus Bethune
fashionplate77
twilight_fan98
pokeranger
Bluerivers1
Kandi
Sharpsul99
Lorena
tracy
ii77ll
v
case1998
Trash
ballet4ever
linda
Karen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Her membership expired. And then, she used a card. But was it a credit card or game card?
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:35 pm

If you ever used a credit card for a membership, it ended, used ANOTHER CARD for something else, ban.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:01 am

Anaira wrote:
If you ever used a credit card for a membership, it ended, used ANOTHER CARD for something else, ban.

What if the credit card you used for membership expires, and you use another card for eCoins or another membership?

And her Ric8 account had 22 veteran level on it. She can't make a new account and it be the same :/

Also she's using her account Ricerz, right?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 am

Yes, I have Ricerz, but sadly I purposely banned my Ric9 account that I made shortly after Ric8, so now My Ricerz is only veteran 5! I think that she used a game card to buy me ecoins, and I had ecoin stuff in my inventory! Plus, I had items from 2008. I had the Halloween 2008, and the Thanksgiving 2008. I also lost all of my rare items from a long time ago! Even the hats that aren't available anymore. Those hats are from like, a year ago, and now its all gone. Dx
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:47 am

D: Are you sure she bought you ecoins? D; THere could be a chance your fantage friend was trying to ban or do something
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:50 am

Ric8 wrote:
Yes, I have Ricerz, but sadly I purposely banned my Ric9 account that I made shortly after Ric8, so now My Ricerz is only veteran 5! I think that she used a game card to buy me ecoins, and I had ecoin stuff in my inventory! Plus, I had items from 2008. I had the Halloween 2008, and the Thanksgiving 2008. I also lost all of my rare items from a long time ago! Even the hats that aren't available anymore. Those hats are from like, a year ago, and now its all gone. Dx

I have the hats... I wonder when they took them away...

I feel bad for you.. Has Fantage replied back?

And why did you purposely ban Ric9? o.O
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:14 am

Pokeranger: I know she got it. I BOUGHT STUFF WITH IT!

Straw: I purposely banned Ric9 because some people were trying to hack into it cause' it had 2009 and some 2008 items. Fantage replied:

Dear Fantagian,

The owner of the credit card that was charged on your account contacted us and told us the charge was unauthorized, so we had to permanently ban the account.

Sincerely,
Fantage.com Team

When they say, 'credit card' I got confused. My friend said she used a game card.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:23 am

twilight_fan98 wrote:
exactly sharp? what if you registered it at your grandmaw's house or something, what if you got a game card at yur friends house and registered it there? @ ric, did your friend use a hack? cheat? etc.?

I'm no tech professional, don't make it look like my fault!

I have no clue, either. If you use the same account for another credit card, well, you're banned. However, if you move and have another I.P, Fantage can find out what computer you have. They're smart, yah know. Ric was not banned for a silly reason.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 am

Ric8 wrote:
Pokeranger: I know she got it. I BOUGHT STUFF WITH IT!

Straw: I purposely banned Ric9 because some people were trying to hack into it cause' it had 2009 and some 2008 items. Fantage replied:

Dear Fantagian,

The owner of the credit card that was charged on your account contacted us and told us the charge was unauthorized, so we had to permanently ban the account.

Sincerely,
Fantage.com Team

When they say, 'credit card' I got confused. My friend said she used a game card.
FOr Straw's answer, why would they want 2009 and 2008 stuff? You mean that donut propeller hat or something? BUt, if if the owner of the credir card said she/or he didn't use it for that, of course a result of a ban would appear.
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 pm

mean fantage, just banning you because your friend got you ecoins? that is just plain selfish/mean.

and i really sorry about you losing your account DX if i could do something i would...
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Saffron87Roxs wrote:
Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Hey Whos Ric8? Ive been playing fantage for almost 4 years now and i still dont know who he is lol anyway im bored. xx

Saffron87 From Fantastic (fantage lol) ~

Uhhhh Ric8 is a girl :/
Back to top Go down
Bluedove28
Junior Fantagian
Bluedove28

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Okay let me get this straight with all of you people......
NEVER GIVE OUT ANY OF YOUR PASSWORDS TO ANYONE UNLESS THEY ARE A PARENT!!! I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE!!! I was letting Jhn119 do a animated picture for me. And all that crap but again NEVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!!! DON'T LET THEM BRIBE YOU WITH MONEY, MEMBERSHIPS, OR eCOINS!!! IT'S ALL A GOD DANG TRICK!!! nEvEr GiVe OuT aNy Of YoUr PaSsWoRdS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:48 am

Mikhailrocks21 wrote:
NEVER GIVE OUT ANY OF YOUR PASSWORDS TO ANYONE UNLESS THEY ARE A PARENT!!! I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE!!! I was letting Jhn119 do a animated picture for me. And all that crap but again NEVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!!! DON'T LET THEM BRIBE YOU WITH MONEY, MEMBERSHIPS, OR eCOINS!!! IT'S ALL A GOD DANG TRICK!!! nEvEr GiVe OuT aNy Of YoUr PaSsWoRdS!

Exactly (:. It's pointless.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:27 am

Only starrie49 knows my pass.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Mikhailrocks21 wrote:

;3 I actually have to say I agree with both of them! I would only give my password to my mom or dad. I don't truest anyone with it... So how did you get the code for the ecoins, Ric? o.o
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Mikhailrocks21 wrote:

;3 I actually have to say I agree with both of them! I would only give my password to my mom or dad. I don't truest anyone with it... So how did you get the code for the ecoins, Ric? o.o

I gave her my password. She didn't change it, she didn't do anything with it, she just bought ecoins. Shes my bestie, and Anthy gave hers to her too, and she didn't change it. She knows a lot of people's passwords, and so far none of them reported that she changed it. o_o I only trust my friends with it. You can click on 'I forgot my password' when someone changes it, so I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:58 am

Ric8 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Mikhailrocks21 wrote:

I gave her my password. She didn't change it, she didn't do anything with it, she just bought ecoins. Shes my bestie, and Anthy gave hers to her too, and she didn't change it. She knows a lot of people's passwords, and so far none of them reported that she changed it. o_o I only trust my friends with it. You can click on 'I forgot my password' when someone changes it, so I don't really care.

Well, your best friend caused you a ban. Lesson learned: don't give out your password to a friend to get a membership or eCoins.

But Ric, did you get any e-mails from Fantage about the ban?
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:17 am

Mikhailrocks21 wrote:

Whoaa... Jhn?? She is mi bestie!!!! she would never get ANYONE banned... Shes really nice.. and not Evil, i cant beleive ur blaming Jhn for ur problems... Im ashamed of you -_- Garg!

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:14 am

Ric8 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Mikhailrocks21 wrote:

Anthy?? i gave her my pass but she never changed it O.O( i changed it to a different one now )

this would not have happen to my eggies if you don't click them!
Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 LZrQ
Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 IaRY
these are the ones that are still alive thankfully so click them!
Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 QGXU
Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 LL58
Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 TMKo
Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 VFWI
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Ric8 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Mikhailrocks21 wrote:

Well, your best friend caused you a ban. Lesson learned: don't give out your password to a friend to get a membership or eCoins.

But Ric, did you get any e-mails from Fantage about the ban?

No I didn't get emails about the ban. My friend didn't mean to cause it, she only got me ecoins, then after she did, she was all happy and told me to check my account, and there were 10,000 ecoins! After that, to be safe, I changed my password, and the next day I was banned forever because Fantage found out that she got me ecoins.
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:13 pm

O.O your friend is very genorous but fantage has turned into a old grouch
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Yeah Blue! They are being grochy!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:41 pm

[quote="FreedoM 4EVA"][quote="Ric8"]

Fantage replied:

Dear Fantagian,

Sincerely,
Fantage.com Team

[/quote]

Well cud it be that ur friend deceived u?? Im srry to say that but it cud be the reality!!! [/quote]

woah that is really scary i dont know which one of my friends at school i should trust now XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned Forever O_O
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2