Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine ) Empty
PostSubject: Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine )   Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:28 am

Soo Yeah, This is what I was talking about that I need to memorize. I memorize it already and already have actions but my main problem is having some confidence. -.- We are going to recite this 21 and if no classes on 21 it will be moved on 22..
It’s already twelve o’clock. Oh, God, I’m hungry! I’ve been running and hiding for almost three days. I’m dead tired. I need some rest. But no, they are looking for me! And if they find me, I will be put to jail. But, where can I hide? Leo’s father is so influential, so powerful. He is the governor of our great province and I happened to kill his son!

No, don’t accuse me like that! I’m not a murderess! Hear me, I’m begging you, I tell you I’m not a murderess.

Audience, let me explain, please.

Okay, okay, okay! It all happened in school one day. I went to the library to find a book. Then I found it. I got so engrossed to what I was reading that I almost didn’t notice the time. It was gone past six and, oh my! I think I was the only student left in the library. To my dismay, Leo was waiting for me outside. I wanted to hide but it was too late. He was already in front of me.

“Hi, Brenda! Can I drive you home?”

I shook my head irritatingly. My God, how I hate him! He often sends me scented love letters in pink stationery which I sent back all unopened. He sends me roses and chocolates, too. They are my favorites. I wanted so much to eat the chocolates, but I hate the person who gave them. So I throw them into the trash. How could I ever get away from this guy?

“Hey, Leo, wait a minute! If you want to drive me home, thanks, but no thanks! I’m old enough to go home on my own, okay? So, please stop following me like a dog! And besides, I’m too young for love and I don’t accept any suitors, understand?”

“But, Brenda, I love you! Can’t you understand? I can give you anything you want. Say it and you’ll have it. And, Brenda, remember, I can get everything I want by hook or crook. So you’d better be good to me or else. Ha… ha… ha…!”

And he started laughing like a monster. I got so scared. I know how powerful his family was, but I still insisted, “Leo, how can you be such a jerk? I don’t like you and I don’t love you. In fact, I hate you! Now, will you leave me alone?”

But instead of leaving, do you know what he did? He pushed me so hard against the wall and started kissing me. I was shouting for help, but no, no one was there!

“Somebody, help me, please! Please, please! Help! Help!”

Then he gave me a big, big punch on my stomach. Oh my God! It was painful!

But even before he reached for me again, I spotted a rusty knife and grabbed it.

“Now, Mr. Leo Monteverde, try to kiss me again, attempt to rape me again, and I will never ever forgive you! Go to hell! Um… um… ummm!”

I didn’t know how many times I pushed the rusty knife in his body. Then I noticed something. Blood, blood… there’s a blood on my hands!

Leo, Leo…! Oh, God! I killed Leo! No, I’m not a murderess! He was going to rape me and I just defended myself. I didn’t mean to do it, I’m not a murderess! I’m not a murderess! But I killed Leo…! I killed him! I’m a murderess! Ha! Ha! I’m a murderess! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine )   Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:42 am

? Why would your teachers tell you to remember this?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine )   Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:47 am

Ғaith wrote:
? Why would your teachers tell you to remember this?

Well, All of us need to memorize this and recite it one by one.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine )   Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:19 am

Is "murderess" even a word? I think that murderer works for both genders.

The story is good, though. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine )   Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:45 am

Ron Weasley wrote:
Is "murderess" even a word? I think that murderer works for both genders.

The story is good, though. I like it.

Yeah, xD I don't even know why they entitled it murderess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine )   Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murderess Declamation.. ( Its not mine )
Page 1 of 1