Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

tiny- rp

Go down 
+5
Primrose
dewey decimal system
Queen
Mr.Noah
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:45 pm

let's begin! we all start waking up.
--
Jeff looked over at the morning light. He was an early bird, and looking over at Tylee, left his tent and began to look through the forest. It really was such a beautiful place, hard to get over how lovely it was.
His clothing was dirty, but it was hard to clean your things here, but possible. He looked over at the sky and sat down, waiting patiently for the rest of the people to wake up.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Tylee

Tylee groaned as she turned over laying on her back,Sweat was dripping down her face and her green eyes turned a bright hazel,she looked over at Jeff and smiled a mile wide.She sat up and looked at what she was wearing,White tanktop and black basketball shorts.She brought them along with her,but only pair of pajamas she had.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Fatima Locks -

Fatima woke up from her nice and comfy rest. She rubbed her eyes and got out of her tent. Fatima walks around the campsite and finally sits on a patch of grass that has a darker color than the others. She sits there and gets lost in he deep thoughts once again..
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:58 pm

"Hey Fatima!" Jeff called out to her. She was always very introverted, god, he wished he could cheer he up. He heard Tylee from her tent, she would probably come out in a second.
"Today's going to be fun! Time to get some things, you know? A family activity, Fatima! You, me, Tylee, and everyone else, too! One really big family!" He chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Tylee got up and got out of her tent,the nice cool breeze hit her face,she walked over to the lake and made sure no one was looking she striped off her clothes and dived into the water taking a 5 minute shower.She wanted to stay clean at least so she doesn't smell.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Fatima Locks -

Fatima snapped back into reality. She turned her body and sat back down on a patch of darker green grass. Fatima stared at him with her soulless face for a long amount of time and started to breath heavily. She threw away the definition for family and will never retrieve it back. Fatima now thinks family is pointless, useless, and will always let you down.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Celeste woke up with a groan. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, wishing she was still asleep. At first, she thought she was back home on the couch... She could smell the smoke from her father's cigarettes still. But she remembered she had ran away. She was in the forest now. She breathed in deeply, enjoying the fresh, non-polluted air.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:15 pm

"We'll walk around the forest... And look at the trees and get the things we need.. It'll be really fun!" He grinned to himself. "I think that you'll get used to it eventually, I was also very scared when I first came here..." He breathed to himself. "I tried to die, once. But I got better, a little bit, anyway. Everyone gets even a bit better after spending some time here." He looked at Fatima once more. "Just you wait!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Luna woke up, yawning and rubbing her eyes. She went outside and smelled the fresh air, and sat on a big wooden log. Looking up at the sky and then back at the ground, she took another deep breath.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Tylee got out of the Lake freshly cleaned,she dried her self up and put on her tank top and shorts and walked to campus with her wet curly blonde hair.''Hey everyone''! she smiled climbing her favorite tree.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Celeste blew some hair out of her face and sat there, wondering what to do. This place... it's beautiful... but it gets boring. She frowned. Celeste loved adventuring to new places, but she wasn't allowed to leave the forest. Noone was. After a while, you just want to leave. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Fatima Locks -

Fatima was still staring at Jeff but now she started to talk with her quiet, soft, and now cold voice.

"Fun is just here to get in your way. As well as family." She started, "There pointless and once you've started them you will turn weak and useless. You would be an idiot to not know that." Fatima said quieter but even quieter when she says the word idiot.

Fatima wasn't going to talk for a while, she only talks maybe once a in a week or few days. She also said that as a fact from personal incidents. She stands up dusting her clothes and just stood there staring at Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 pm

"Well.." His hands began to shake a bit, but he, of course, still tried. "That's what you think right now... Just wait!" He noticed Tylee coming out, her hair wet. "Hi Ty!!" He smiled, going on over to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Tylee smiled at Jeff and hugged him tightly,she let go and frowned ''someone didn't get there milk and cookies this morning'' Tylee said.She took a seat on the nice grass and laid down breathing the scent of flowers and water.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Fatima Locks -

Fatima saw the shaking of his hands and looked back at him. He walked over to her to talk and so called 'discuss' .

Fatima sits back down on the darker patch of grass, she started ripping out some pieces of the grass and leaving it there without care. Fatima stopped and looked down on it with her usual pokerface. Fatima started to get up and walk to nowhere as usual with a single thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 pm

"Haha, I was just talking to Fatima! She's really nice, you know? Today we're going on a trip to that mountain! It's technically still in the forest, so its fine!" He grinned.
"If anyone sees we'll look like a group of friends anyway!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Celeste stared at Fatima. "You sure are a downer, aren't you?" she muttered quietly. Hey, I'm happy to be here either but you don't have to make it worse... she thought to herself staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Fatima Locks -

Fatima didn't notice the girl she was already deep in her thoughts and was walking to nowhere. She started to walk past Jeff and Tylee and towards the lake. Apparently, this time it was taking her to the water..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:40 pm

''Just ignore it'' Tylee said with a soothing smile,Tylee walked over to her tent and zipped it.She wanted to stay alone,sing for awhile.She grabbed her guitar and pik and began to sing a song (any song).
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:44 pm

He looked over at Calista. "Hey! Offending people is not on the rules, here! Hello there, anyway! Today we're gonna have lots of fun, you know? We're gonna get lots of materials for us to be able to live better!" He looked up, chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Luna stood up and went back to her room and left her long jacket in there. After all, it was extremely sunny today. She looked through her purse and took out a small bag. It contained some make-up she had stolen from the workers in the orphanage, right before she left. She was just nine, but she would soon grow up. It was going to be her birthday soon, actually. Luna put her make-up bag back in the purse, because it wasn't the bag she was looking for. She searched in one of the deep pockets and took out a cellphone. It was stolen as well, and she had to admit she wasn't proud. But it was the only way to connect to the outer world, play some games and forget everything else. She wasn't sure if it was allowed, but she did a good job hiding it. She put on her headphones and listened to some music.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Fatima Locks -

Fatima kept walking until she stopped just before her feet touched the water. She sat down on the patch of grass and watched the small waves of the lake flow steadily and calmly. Fatima stared at it without blinking and her pokerface turned into a frown..
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:25 pm

((Wow, sorry about not starting sooner, what should I do to introduce my character?))
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 pm

((What's going on? I always start late...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:17 pm

(idk I will start as if I popped out or something)

Ginevra wore her leather jacket and went out and said " IM NOT GOING THIS TIME, JEFF!!"
She looked around nd found Fatima, being a soulless girl as usual.I tried being friends with her but it's useless so I won't waste my energy this time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tiny- rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: tiny- rp   tiny- rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tiny- rp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next