Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread)

Go down 
+9
o
Daisy
Oliver
Reese
aimi
Snow
Gabriella
dewey decimal system
evan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread)   Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Tenshilol wrote:
I'm sorry to say this but those are disproportionly drawn. It looks like they have a eating disorder! There is a gray area between chubby and skinny. THAT'S WHAT ANIME IS. It's gray a area. It's not like your gonna make them look like a big blue berry. Make them look like at LEAST a size medium. Take a picture of yourself and then think of the drawing as you. Now are you really that skinny? :no:

C'mon. Mayu is only 10. What did you expect? Starry night?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread)   Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:53 pm

"Merry" Mayu wrote:
http://www.fantageforum.com/t13944p135-baka-and-test-discussion
Go here and go to page 10. Scroll to my latest post. There is a picture of Himeji.
Its cute but I think you should try sketching differently, putting lines on the face so the face is aligned correctly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread)   Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:54 pm

ALSO ANOTHER NOTE: its ok to draw really skinny people if you know you are drawing really skinny people
because really skinny people exist O.o
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread)   Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Not all anime people are chubby, too.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread)   Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:57 pm

A mean girl is my class is paranormally skinny.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread)   Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Tenshilol wrote:
I'm sorry to say this but those are disproportionly drawn. It looks like they have a eating disorder! There is a gray area between chubby and skinny. THAT'S WHAT ANIME IS. It's gray a area. It's not like your gonna make them look like a big blue berry. Make them look like at LEAST a size medium. Take a picture of yourself and then think of the drawing as you. Now are you really that skinny? No
wRONG!!!!11 guess what!!!??! fat peopel and skinny people exist!!!!!!!!111!! anime people don't always have to have model perfect bodies!!!!! there are skinny people in anime!!!!!!!!!! affraid there are fat people in anime!!!!!!!!!! affraid your critique is invalid geek

thank u.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread)   Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:53 pm

^^^^ Hop is correct. No two anime characters are alike.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread)   Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:02 pm

These are cute. c:

Yeah, there are skinny people in the earth. However, in one of those characters, one of the bellies are thinner than their neck?? And I've seen these vocaloids Are they? Idk., and they aren't as thin.

The anatomy is fine, it's weight that needs to be worked on. Overall, these aren't bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread)   Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kagamine Station!!! (a Mayu art thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2