Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The World of Wizard RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

The World of Wizard RP Empty
PostSubject: The World of Wizard RP   The World of Wizard RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

The RP App is still available.. Click Here!

Okay, I'll Start.

Josephine is walking in the street when she saw a magic shop. She entered to that magic shop and said. '' Hello, Mister!. '' She looked around the shop and saw a Celestial Key. She said to the shop owner. ''Mister, How much do you sell this key? '' She said. Then she bought the silver key. Its too expensive but since she is a daughter of a royal family she can buy anything she want. She walk around and tries her new key. '' Open the gate thee! '' She said. Then the silver key shines silver then a celestial spirit appear. '' Poo! '' '' OMG! this celestial spirit is sooo cute!. '' Josephine said while interviewing her celestial spirit.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The World of Wizard RP   The World of Wizard RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:27 am

Kyoko was in the training arena,she was practicing her blood bending with a trainee she looked into its eyes and she smirked slightly and started to move her hands.The trainee had a confused look,but then it fell to its knees ''ah'' the trainee yelled Kyoko made the trainee stand up and start doing a funny dance.Kyoko giggled and let the trainee go.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The World of Wizard RP   The World of Wizard RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Estelle [[ Stella ]] -

Estelle ran through the bazaar, she put her fingers on her temples and squinted her eyes. Her eyebrows raised up and continued running. Estelle ran to a back alley and crouched down. She fully closed her eyes and had a vision from the past, about her mother, though. This vision always appeared, though, it was normal now..
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The World of Wizard RP   The World of Wizard RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:12 am

Victoria run as fast as she can so that she could find her sister Josephine. '' Josephine! Josephine!, I've been worrying to what will happen to you! Why didn't you wake me up? '' Victoria said. Then Josephine just replied. '' I am really sorry Victoria but because of excitement I forgot to wake you up. Wanna go to arena and practice our team? '' '' Oh sure Josephine, Lets go! '' Victoria said while heading to the arena. '' Oh! Theres so many mages practicing here. '' Josephine said. '' Josephine lets go to that part. Its a nice place in arena to train. '' Victoria replied. They were practicing their Magics. They had some fake enemies to train.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The World of Wizard RP   The World of Wizard RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 pm

( We need to continue posting. Sorry i'm late.)

The masked man swung his blade at her. She sighed, holding her fist out. " Purple." she whispered. The purple magic was dangerous. It was like poison. He breathed it in, and she watched as he fell limb on the floor. " You're lucky I didn't kill you." She said. She held out her hand. " Give it back." He looked at her. " Never.. The master.. requested-" She held her fist of Purple fire. " Give it or there will be consequences." " DON'T H-HURT ME!" He yelled, throwing the sparkly gem at Serenity. She picked it up. " I can't just let you wonder the streets, though.." She filled her hand with blue fire. " I've never seen the blue fire before-" The man started, but she never knew what he was going to say because he was becoming one with the grass. " Blue fire- sealing fire." she whispered. And with that, she made her way back to the woman she took her request from.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The World of Wizard RP   The World of Wizard RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:29 am

'' Could you see that Josephine? You could be dead if I am not here to use my power!'' Victoria said angrily to Josephine. '' Yeah, Yeah I know. Thats why I am really jealous with your power.'' Josephine replied smiling then kissing the forehead of Victoria. Then Josephine walked towards the girl named Senerity. '' What are you planning Josephine? You want to fight with her? '' Victoria asked and tries to stop Josephine using her '' Pain '' Magic. '' Ouch!!! That hurts Victoria!, I will just ask her if we could try to fight with her because her power is just so interesting. And besides no one could touch us in a magical powers because you have nullification power right? '' Josephine smiled again. Josephine asked senerity something. '' Could we fight you too? ''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World of Wizard RP   The World of Wizard RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World of Wizard RP
Page 1 of 1