Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)

Go down 
+3
evan
Snow
Reese
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Keiko stared blankly at all the pretty dresses, tops, and skirts. "I like this orange dress," Keilo exclaimed, holding out an orange dress with a ribbon in the center. "How will I ask Hideyoshi on a date?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Reiko stared at Keiko blankly. Baka, YOU LIVE WITH HIM! Shaking of her mind rant, she told Keiko, "Just go up to him at home and ask him out."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:09 pm

"I will try my best." Suddenly, Hideyoshi came home from school, or the Drama club. He was at Reiko's house today, for some odd reason. Keiko put on her bravest face and said, "Hideyoshi, will you please go on a date to the movies with me?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:11 pm

"Keiko..." Reiko poked Keiko in the ribs. "Can I talk to you for a second?" She turned to Hideyoshi. "Please make yourself at home. Mom will come home soon... Ok, don't tell him you want to go out right when you see him!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:36 pm

"Oh," Keiko said. "Why? I thought you had to."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Adochi: What happened? You just STOPPED texting me!
Hideyoshi: I think Keiko just asked me out.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Keiko slowly stepped to the side, her face flushed with embarrassment. "R-Reiko? What am I supposed to do now?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Reiko sighed. "Keiko, go ask him properly now. But on future references, make him comfortable first." Reiko pushed Keiko out of her room. "Now go talk to him."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Adochi burst in through Reko's door. "Hideyoshneedstogohomenoeohimeantothetgeatreitsabouttheshowanditisurgentdontfollowusbye!"
Yuuko came in and grabbed Hideyoshi. The two dragged him out of there.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Reiko stared at the door. Blinking for a moment, she grabbed Keiko and ran out the door. Catching up to the three she teased Adochi. "Hey Chi-san! Have a complex on your cousin? Well, he's Keiko's for the day." Reiko grabbed Hideyoshi's arm.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:32 pm

"Shut up! Hideyoshi has some important things at the theater to do or he will be fired!" Hideyoshi frowned. He pushed himself away from the girls. He ran to the Kinoshita house. Hideyoshi texted Adochi:
Hideyoshi: What exactly was gonna happen to me?
Adochi: It looked like Keiko was gonna ask you out, and Reiko was gonna kill me.
Hideyoshi: This has gone too far.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Reiko ran to the Kinoshita house. Being the family friend of the Kinoshitas, she had a key to the house. She ran up to Hideyoshi and told him, "Look Hideyoshi-Kun, if you go on ONE date with Keiko, I'll let you get the main role in theater, even if I have to give up my main role. Understand?" Hideyoshi went mute but nodded. "Good! Ok, now don't break Keiko's heart!" She smiled and walked out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:34 am

Keiko went to the Kinoshita house to talk to Yuuko about something. It's hopeless... Hideyoshi hate me now and Adochi is being really weird. Suddenly, she saw Reiko standing there.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:01 pm

"Oh hey Keiko." Reiko welcomed Keiko. "This guy is going to take you out now." Reiko fixed her hair, waved, then left.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:03 pm

"Hi, Hideyoshi," Keiko said. "Do you want to go now?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Adochi had a girl meeting with Minami, Mizuki, Shouko, Yuuko, and Aiko's sister, Aika. "Okay, soldiers. The day has come. We have to stop Hideyoshi from going out on this date! For a SPECIAL reason..."
"Oh yeah, the SPECIAL reason..." Aika added. As a third-year, she knows all the tricks to getting and crashing dates.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Reiko planned to stalk Keiko and Hideyoshi's date. "I'll be their bodyguard. Nothing wll interfere..." Reiko's eyes changed. Her split personality has reappeared.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Adochi had a special secret. She only shares it with some people. Her avatar has a different setting now. It is a sailor girl. She was going to share it with her cousin first, but Keiko ruined it. Adochi also really was starting to cling to Keiko. How rude...
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Reiko summoned a secret, invisible field only for her. It spread all over the city and no one knew. "Summon!" Reiko's avatar popped out of no where and Reiko started to follow the couple. With her 1,000,000 points, there is no way she would be defeated.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Keiko was walking with Hideyoshi to the theater when she saw a sailor girl, or Adochi. how could she? Is Adochi crashing my date? Keiko turned to Hideyoshi. "Do you feel something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Reiko tied her hair up and placed glasses on. She secretly had a spare ticket for the movie and started to walk casually behind Keiko and Hideyoshi. Like the actress I am, they won't recognize me.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Gently holding Hideyoshi's hand, Keiko and him walked until the theater. There, heavenly smells of popcorn and crepes filled the air. "We have a ticket for 2 people at 2:00 for the movie The Sound of Music," Keiko told the perfect movies assistant. "Sure!" Keiko bought a tub of popcorn and walked into the room with Hideyoshi. so far, so good.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:09 am

Now I don't care if he doesn't get in. Let Hideyoshi go on the date. I will leave him alone. Besides, Indon't even know where Keiko is taking him. Maybe I should trust my friend. Also, I have a date planned with Aiko. I'll be fine! Adochi sighed as she put the finishing touches into her hair. Adochi and Aiko were going to see the Sound of Music, the show Hideyoshi and Dochi had always wanted to see!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:57 pm

Keiko and Hideyoshi walked into the dark theater. The movie was about to start!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Aiko and Adochi sat down next to another couple. Tge girl was fairly tall with long brown hair with a bow. The boy looked much like a girl, with hairclips and all. Adochi realized it was Keiko and Hideyoshi. "Hey! Guys! Helloooo!" Adochi whispered to them. Hideyoshi turned around. "What're you doing here!?"
"Oh, I am on a date with Aiko. Say, let's make this a double date!" Adochi suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next