Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

"The Other Me" {~RP~}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

"The Other Me" {~RP~} Empty
PostSubject: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Apps still open, people still needed!
Hannah woke up and fiercly rubbed her still tired eyes. With a groan she got up and began to make her bed. "You don't have to make your bed, you goody-goody." Cora said to her. "Shut up!" Hannah replied. She walked into the kitchen and left a note on the kitchen table for her parents that told them she had gone for a walk. She grabbed the house keys and quietly snuck out the house, still in her pajamas but didn't even care.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Chelsea Jordan -

Chelsea woke up from her sleep, her 'other self' kept waking her and always told her someone's going to come for her. She felt chills as she thought that and heard a soft, quiet, but cold voice.

You poor and weak little thing. It says in Chelsea's thoughts.

Shut up, Kelsi! She yelled that her parents had to come in her bedroom.

"Everything okay, Sweetie?" Her mother says walking to her to comfort her, "Is it her again?"

Chelsea nodded and said she was going out, she took a shower, brushed her teeth and wore a denim skirt with a silver belt, a dark blue shirt with buttons, a denim vest, and denim converse boots. She brushed her curly pink hair, blinked on front of the mirror, and put on a dark blue ribbon on top of her hair, three dark blue pins on her hair and headed out.

Girly as always. Kelsi, the one who had the soft, cold and quiet voice, said.

"Go away!" Chelsea said in her mind.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:08 pm

"What are you gonna do? Theres nothing in this boring town." Cora sneered. "L-Leave me alone..." Hannah said, but it was no use. She could feel Cora taking over. "I'll take us a place far away from here." Cora laughed. Hannah's vision went black, and when she could see again, she was in the 'resting' place. Her own imagination, where she went once her and Cora switched places... "Cora!" She screamed, but again it was no use.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Gracie awoke, by the sunlight. It seems like my Britney hasn't bothered to wake me up this morning, she thought to herself, happily. She started humming, until all of a sudden, a voice said, Oh don't be so sure of that, Gracie, honey. It was Britney. "Don't call me that, Britney!" Gracie hissed. Britney laughed coldly. Aw, she's mad. Well, that's too bad, she giggled. Gracie covered her head in her pillow, trying to escape Britney's voice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Cora happily, and evilly, skipped around town. "Let me teach you how to play a game of ding-dong-ditch, hun." She smirked. "UGH!" Hannah groaned, sitting down with her head in her hands. "Great," she muttered sarcastically. Cora laughed and ran up a few steps to someone's front porch. She rang the doorbell and jumped over the rail hiding in the bushes. An old woman hobbled out of the house. "Hello?" The lady asked, obviously confused. Cora snickered to herself, got up, and ran away.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Gracie hid herself under her pillow until she heard her mother call, "Gracie, get up! You do have school today!" She ignored it for a little while, until Britney slapped her. Gracie yelped, "Hey!" Britney was in one of her "hyper" or "bad" moods today. You heard your mom! Get OUT of bed! she yelled. Gracie sighed. "So, you're being good today and listening to my mother," she said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:11 pm

"What should we do next? Rob a bank?" Cora laughed. She wasn't THAT evil. She ran over to the park and picked up a can of spray paint she had found laying on the ground. She began to paint with it until a man yelled at her. "Hey, you! Graffiti is illegal! Stop now or I'm calling the cops~!" "Oh my gosh, Cora! You Better STOP!" Hannah screamed. Cora dropped the can and ran like her life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Actually, I AM being good today. Wasn't I always? Britney asked, taking the sarcasm seriously and giving one of her "innocent" smiles. Gracie rolled her eyes. "Uh huh," she whispered.
She got out of bed and got dressed. Hurry up, Gracie! Your books are waiting! Britney said. "As if you care," Gracie said, rolling her eyes again. Hopefully, Britney gets back to her normal, quiet self tomorrow, she thought. What's that? FYI, I DO care, Britney said, loudly.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Chelsea Jordan -

Chelsea got out of the house, she shook her head and held her denim coach bag over her shoulders.

"Kelsi, you're so mean." She whispers to herself and her light pink hair in the way.

Kelsi laughed evily and she made her trip but didn't actually fall.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:36 pm

"Look what you did! You almost got us ARRESTED." Hannah tried with all her might, but Cora was too strong. After Cora got tired, then they could switch places again. "Oh, leave me alone!" Cora rolled her eyes and continued walking around town, seeing a girl just a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Chelsea Jordan -

Chelsea kept her head down and Kelsi made her walk towards the middle of the road.

"Noo!" Chelsea yelled, people looked at her with annoyance and confused looks .

Chelsea looked up at the people and tried to make an explanation. But she just put her head back down and speed walked across the road.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Once Gracie went downstairs with Britney bugging her, she looked at the calendar. Let's see...Today is...Saturday?! she thought. Haha, Gracie! You just got tricked into thinking that it was a school day, Britney laughed. Gracie frowned. "Uh mother, I think it's...Saturday," she said, trying to hold in her anger. Her mother walked up to her, and looked at the calendar too. "Oh, dear me! It is Saturday! Well then, you can get back to what you were doing. You can have breakfast later," she said. "Okay. Well, I think I'm going to get some fresh air," Gracie said. And try to get away from Britney.
She walked around. "It's such a nice day...Shame Britney has to be here," she muttered, hoping Britney hadn't heard.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Hannah sighed, it was no use. "Fine, do what you want." She narrowed her eyes, and began walking around in, well, her imagination where anything was possible. But she didn't know what to do. Meanwhile, Cora was still walking around town, beginning to get bored. "This sucks." she muttered. "So can we switch places again?" Cora sighed, but agreed. In a few seconds, they were switched and Hannah was happy again. But, almost everyone was staring at her. "How... did... she.... Didn't she just have black hair? And a different outfit?" Uh oh. Hannah ran away and back to her house.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:57 pm

I heard that, Britney said coldly. Gracie ignored her. Just then, she saw a girl running somewhere. What the... she thought. What's the matter, hun? Never seen a girl run before? Britney teased. Gracie didn't answer and tried to enjoy the nice fresh air.
"Just go away, Britney," she said. Oh I'm not going anywhere, Britney replied.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:03 pm

"Look what you did, Hannah," Cora teased. "Shut up!" She sighed, and began walking in a different direction. "Better not mess up again." Cora sneered. "What's the worst that could happen, anyway? Its... not a big deal." "They could take us to like, a scientific lab to study us. Or something." Hannah laughed. "Cora, that's ridiculous." Cora didn't reply for a while. Suddenly Hannah tripped over a rock, almost falling on her face. "Pay attention to where your going," Cora finally said.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Fania opened up the shed. Soccer balls, Basket balls, volleyballs...What should I play with? Maybe...Fania reached for the soccer ball but her hand jerked back as She and Dana switched places. Suddenly, Fania found herself in Dana's body, in a concert.

Teehee! I'm so sorry! Dana walked to a park, as Fania and started to sing. You just have a excellent style, so what if I switch for a mome-

IDIOT! Fania thought. She started to sing, but only to make herself seem like Dana. I just wanted to play! Fania got a round of applause and the two traded bodies again.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:10 pm

"Of course, how could I forget. You're in my imagination. . .Sometimes," Gracie said. That's right, Gracie. You've finally learned to use your brain, Britney said. "Oh, shush it," Gracie replied. "Now I think I'm going to get back home and finish reading my novel." You always read! You should do more exciting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Other Me" {~RP~}   "The Other Me" {~RP~} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Other Me" {~RP~}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: