Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.) Empty
PostSubject: Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.)   Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:37 pm

I first saw Maddie at Mrs.Miller's garage sale. A small, chipped, broken porcelain doll with peach skin and frizzy orange locks. Even though she was practically garbage, her garments ripped and dirty, there was something about her. I don't know what made me like her so much, Maybe her beautiful locks, since I was fond of red hair. But it was like love at first sight, thats for sure.

My Mother asked me If I saw anything I liked. I pointed to the doll. My mother looked shocked, but told me to go pick it up anyways. So I did. She wasn't very heavy, and came with a stand. When my mother asked Mrs.Miller how much it was, her eyes widened. " Take it!" she yelled. " Just take it! Get that thing away from me!" Mrs.Miller was an eighty-four year old lady. She was moving in with her daughter, so she was selling all the stuff she didn't like, or found useless. Mrs.Miller's daughter, Kimberly, I think her name was, came out and apologized for her mother's behaviour. Even so, we kept the doll.

When I brought the doll home, I decided I needed to name her. But before I had the chance to start brainstorming, my mother wanted to fix the doll up. So, we took the garments off and threw them into the trash, and replaced them with a white gown that was on another porcelain doll that I had. We cleaned her peach skin with nail polish remover, then washed her frizzy locks, turning them into smooth, straight hair.

Since My mother was an artist, she took her paints out and decided me should change up her " Face Makeup." She removed the light yellow lipstick, and the green eyeshadow, replacing them with a light pink gloss and light pink eyeshadow. Her eyes were nice and blue. My mother traced her eyebrows in with an art pencil, and she was ready. We decided to name her "Maddie," Since Maddie was the name of my favourite actress at the time.

At night time, I placed Maddie at the top of my shelf with my other porcelain doll, One my mother gave me for my birthday. Her name was Isabella, and She was my favourite of all the others I had.

Something strange happened that night. I heard a crash in the middle of the night, And woke up to see Isabella on the floor, in a million tiny pieces. Maddie was at the top of the shelf, and looked like her arms were extended. I didn't pay attention to this at the time, Because I was too busy crying my head of, holding pieces of my doll sobbing " Isabella." My mom rushed in, and then she put the pieces in the dust pan and dumped them into the trash. I cried my eyes out, even though she promised she would buy me a new one.

But that very night, I felt eyes peering into my back. Finally, I sat up, and saw Maddie, her arms extended. Her eyes were red, and her mouth was open. " Play with me." she whispered.

there were many experiences with her, but the one song she sang that night was stuck in my head forever.

Play with me, Play with me, forever just me and you. Play with me, Play with me, there's only room for two..
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.)   Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Aww man, this reminds me of the "China Doll" story. *shudders* Look it up if you want. It always gives me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.)   Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:47 pm

The title reminded me of the video "Draw with Me" (which is sad).

Anyway, this was /really/ nice. I feel that I needed more description on the background? Not sure how to explain. But I loved the story, it's just plain good!! 9.9/10

Oh, and I agree with the story Silent Night mentioned, it seemed like that.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.)   Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:55 pm

That is actually really scary.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.)   Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Great story! It was very interesting. However, there were some mistakes such as grammar mistakes.
Wa, I took forever editing this, and my computer just shut down randomly making me lose all the data. D:
Love it! 8/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.)   Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play With Me. ( A short Ghost story.)
Page 1 of 1