Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Paradox of a Paradise {RP}

Go down 
+10
S
Harry
Makkine
Queen
alex
dewey decimal system
Mr.Noah
aimi
Silver
SilverBell
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:11 pm

((@Mudnighter Copper bye))
"Oh they are inside? What's it like inside? Are there trees or something?" She started humming an off key tune, and looked at the door knib. It was shiny, and she liked it.
"What does it do?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:13 pm

"Hey!" Miranda swatted her back. "Well I saw some Wanderers maybe, inside there through one of those holes.
•••••
Crimson looked around some more and decided to go home for a while. Holding her hands together again the flower blossomed and this time, inside it was the Fountains. She blew on it until it swallowed her up with its light, taking her back home. She found herself in a clearing by some fountains. She tried to figure out where in the fountains she was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Eleanor Simms

Where the heck is Joy?!Eleanor thought to herself,she slammed her spell book on the desk and walked out of her shop,her wavy brown hair was up in a bun and her piercing sea blue eyes was darker than usually.Eleanor saw 2 guys looking at the Qurriels,she smiled warmly and went up to a Socerer (assuming they have Socerers there) ''May I please buy another wand,Oh with stars on them''!Eleanor smiled politely as the Socerer went on back to get her another wand.

Joy

It was getting late,''Sorry,erm I have to meet up with my sister Eleanor'' Joy gave Fonel a small hug and ran out of the house and went into hers.She changed into a red shirt and black jeans with some leather boots.She went into town and saw 2 boys (makkines character) and ignored their presences as she saw Eleanor buying another wand,yet again.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:33 pm

And as quick as she entered his home, she seemed to be gone. He walked outside of his house and peered around. There was the misty forest, and he tried to look up onto his roof. Short as he was, he needed to find a way to get up there. Magic totally was not an option, so that thought was immediately discarded. "Hello? Is anyone up there?" Fonel called out. How dumb! Of course there's something up there!
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:35 pm

A short human crawled out of the house. Wanderer? Magician? Holg couldn't be sure yet. He sat down. Could this be his chance? The quarrels were chatting away again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:36 pm

((@Len We're actually right in front of your door lol))
She jumped in surprize and backed a few steps.
"What just happened? Did that door or whatever just open? Its a portal?!" Cirious she started to observe the guy who just came out. He probably was the guy who lived here.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:43 pm

((whoops haha))

He looked at the cluster of creatures around him and took a moment to take it all in. There were small quarrels and another person. "Uh, uh....hello everyone," he began to the odd party. "Why are you all here at my house? Is something important going on? I'm rather confused." Heck, I need an explanation really badly. What's with the strange amount of people coming here today?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:53 pm

"Well, we got lost and kind of ended up here and I've never seen a house or a Wanderer before... So that's why." she said, fidgeting a little.

((
I made a map, anyone is welcome to change it and I know it sucks.:
))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:07 pm

"You wanderers are so weird! Always asking odd questions. Hey wait..." she looked at the portal. It looked really weird and she was bursting with naive curiosity. Honey, dashed into it and looked around.
"How do you live here? It looks so weird!"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:10 pm

(((What's happening right now?)))

Lyra stepped into the glossy, ice tide. Frozen solid...Nice...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 pm

(( some people r in front of fonels house))
Sliver

She finally got some rest so she hopped off Leslie's back to see where everyone else has gone. They were in front of a house. She heard her wings buzzing away as she fluttered watching all these big creatures. One looked so much like the Quarrels except didn't have wings it had human arms. "Woah!" silver exclaimed a "wanderer?"
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Holg hesitated, but finally decided that finding a possible magician was worth the embarrassment. He went out on padded paws, and looked inside the house.

A dalgian was buzzing around him, but he didn't care. Inside, the human and the quarrels were making themselves comfortable. They'd become slightly more quiet, and Holg was grateful. He wasn't used to so much noise.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 pm

((Im guessing your near Lens house))
Joy

"Eleanor,I am heading home I left my friend alone and he was training me"!Joy said stomping her foot.Eleanor sighed "Fine,but im going with you" Eleanor said stomping away with me.As we reached Fonels house we saw 2 guys and qurriels."Erm,who are you guys"!Eleanor said sassily to a dark skinned african american Joy nudged Eleanor in the side and smiled politely.

Eleanor

She crossed her arms on her cheat and raised her eyebrows waiting for a response from the dark skinned guy "And what are you doing infront of Joys friends house huh,big guy"!Eleanor said sticking out her tounge.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Fonel shook his head. Oh my goodness. I don't understand. There's quarrels and wanderers and a bunch of strangers. I'm so confused. Where are they coming from? Are they robbing me? He saw someone begin to enter his home, and a look of surprise crept upon his face. "Uh, please don't come in my house without asking! That's kinda rude," said Fonel quietly.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 pm

"Oh, sorry" Holg had messed up, again. Being rude was nothing new to him, and he thought about going in further, but if this guy was a potential employer then that would be a bad idea, right? He stepped back, and returned to the underbrush to rest. The human seemed to be very withdrawn, very shy, something Holg saw in wanderers than in magicians. Still, it wasn't a good idea to stereotype. He went back into the wood, mulling it over.
-------------------------------------------
JASON
"Uh, hey little girl! Sorry, but it's kinda a secret, just between you and me." Jason winked. "Y'all might try to get back, yeah? My boss here ain't too happy with hard questions, ai'ght?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Syrena -

"Oh.. Um.. Sure." She said slowly, "We'll go to Farlo later.."

Syrena's leg healed so she was able to get up, she wanted to turn back into her mermaid-like form so it would be easier but it was blocks from where she was right now.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Eleanors eyes widened "For your information DUDE im 19 aight so back off!!l" Eleanor squinting her blue eyes."Well tell your boss to fall down a hole"!Eleanor said snapping her fingers sassily.Her bun feel down letting her wavy brown hair fall on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:13 pm

She just ignored the guy and continued her foolish little antics. Knocking down items of value, scurrying through papers, and looking around everything so new and different but gave a twinge of nostalgia. Whi cares about that feeling? This place is new and stuff. What kind if nest is this? Its messier than any I've seen! Weird!
Continuing she knocked down some things, even going to the point of chewing a shelf a bit, only to find out it didn't taste good

((omfg I'm laughing so hard))

Last edited by Clockwork Invention on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Miranda jumped straight in too. She pulled down books from shelves and left them lying everywhere, she picked up Fonel's wand and inspected it, she looked at paintings and knocked knickknacks everywhere, making an absolute mess of a mess, you could say.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 pm

He looked up to the little quarrels and his jaw dropped in horror. "Uhm, please please please don't do that! I n-need those," Fonel began. Oh dear. They're making such a mess! A bigger mess than it already was. He began to notice his spell books being lazily knocked down, and he scurried over and picked them up. "Can you guys please get out?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:08 am

She looked at him surprised. "But why? I've never- Oh what's that?" She scurried over to look at the fireplace. "Is that what's making the smoke that comes out of the hole on the top of your house? Is that fire?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:11 am

"Hey lemmee see!" She bent over but the fire intimated her and she took a step backward.
"You sir, are CRAZY! Whi would keep a fire in the place they live! What if it goes into havo and burns the whole place away?"
Hiney backed away and went back to messing up some scrolls that she was playing with earlier.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:52 am

"Yes, that's fire and it's in my house because it warms the place. The house isn't going to catch on fire or anything. Well, I uh, don't think it will," Fonel informed. Why are they even in here? "Um, please don't touch those. Those are very important scrolls."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:07 am

Silver

She was now inspecting this things house. She was on the roof there was a fiery gas coming out the chimney it was hot for one thing. She sniffed it and it smelled like burnt wood. He has a fire in his house? Don't we need water to get rid of that?!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:59 am

((( AHHH WHAT HAPPENED )))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradox of a Paradise {RP}
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next