Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Paradox of a Paradise {RP}

Go down 
+10
S
Harry
Makkine
Queen
alex
dewey decimal system
Mr.Noah
aimi
Silver
SilverBell
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 am

{Wow I missed a whole 2 pages -.-}
Leslie stood in the doorway, watching what Honey and Miranda were doing and listened to Fonel. "Oh, ok. Well. Can I please come in?" she asked with a sad puppy-dog face. "Pleeeaaas?" It looked like Miranda and Honey were having fun, and she wanted to join in too.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 am

The quarrels were now realizing what a house is step-by-step. Jeanette wipes away any remaining tears from her eyes. Now her sides and stomach were hurting from laughing so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 am

"These things are important? What do they do?" She picked one up and knocked it against a wall. This place is so confined. There aren't any trees or anything and he uses a fire to keep his house warm? And it doesn't burn the whole place up? Impressive but weird.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:43 am

Jeanette enters the house. She watches as one of the quarrels has a confused look on her face, eyeing the fireplace. They have a fireplace. It makes sense that there is chimney.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:39 am

((the rps here go so fast omg))

"Uh, please don't go in my house, and, and uh, quarrels? I don't exactly want you in my house," Fonel nervously began. I don't want to be mean to them but I also don't want them in my home. "As a matter of fact, can everyone step away from the building? And yes, scrolls have ancient writing on them and you read them and cast spells and use magic and things like that."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:44 am

Leslie's eyes opened wide. "Magic? You know how to do magic? How how how how how? I want to do magic!" she whimpered. "Wait... what exactly can you do with this magic?" Leslie asked confused.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 am

Jeanette just shrugs. I guess I'll just leave. She walks over to the door, grips the doorknob, turns it, and pushes outward. She walks out of the house and shuts the door behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:59 am

((@Len at least a whole day didn't pass derp I mean like in every roleplay its like one day passes in 5 posts literally)

"Magic? You can use magic? What do they say? It looks like gibberish to me!" Honey exclaimed, almost taking flight. Magic is just sparkles and stuff right?
"What does magic do? Are you magical? Is this house magical?!"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 pm

((im gone for like a half hour and im completely lost half the time haha))

"Well magic is used by magicians, which is what I am. What they say are things only to be read by magicians. Besides, you wouldn't even understand them even if I said them out loud, I think," he replied. Fonel shifted his position and began to look around. As is his house wasn't messy enough, there were now scrolls and books and clothes lying around everywhere. This is such a disaster. I don't understand why they're even here.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:15 pm

"Can you use bad magic?" Leslie asked lowering her voice. "Like evil magic?" Horror spread across her face just thinking about it. She'd heard of very mean magicians. Sometimes, the other Quarrels liked to tell scary stories about them. Magicians to Leslie seemed like they could do a lot of damage, and this was the first time she'd ever met one before.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Rika swam around in the waters of Syundia. She was bored. She went to go shoot some arrows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:28 pm

((@Len I cannot blame you, that happens 24/7 all the time))
"Oh oh I know a story about a weird magician! Once apon a time there was a crazy lady who lived in castle and every minion of hers was undead and she had mental illnesses! Well I think." Giggling she ran in circles in the room chanting creepy magicain fairy tales loudly. It was sheer entertainment for Honey, as she didn't know some of them were actually true.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Jeanette didn't know what to do now. The experience just by watching the quarrels observe the house was still making her giggle. She climbs up a nearby tree, and settles down on a branch.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Silver

Se flew down onto Leslie's shoulder "So you are not a wanderer? Your a magician?! Wow, I thought magicians were kinda mean and rotten you don't seem to bad but I will keep my eyes on you." She felt like she got to carried away...
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Leslie didn't say anything, but she agreed with Silver. "I guess there can be some magicians who aren't..." she sighed, not wanting to finish her sentence. "Nevermind. I'm bored." Leslie frowned. "Cant we do something fun? Because this is certainly not fun. Your, um what was it you called it? Your 'house' is boring. It's much more fun living in the Woods. Why don't YOU live in the Woods?" she asked Fonel.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:14 pm

These things are so weird. How can anyone stand being around them? All they do is talk and pester you and what not. Gosh, I just wish they would leave! "Uh. Can you all please get out my house?" Fonel repeated. The last thing he wanted was his house to be destroyed. Judging by the quarrel's behaviour, in any moment it seemed they would somehow catch a scroll on fire or something.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:20 pm

"I'm not even in your house, see?" Leslie said still standing in the doorway. "How rude." She sighed. "You know, when strangers are in our home we share it." Leslie said already beginning to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Disappointed, she slowly walked over too Leslie. Her back was bent low and her footsteps were clumsy.
"It was really great inside there, you should have joined us."
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Joys POV

Joy walked up to the door a politely knocked,she knew Fonel wouldn't want people barging in his house like the small qurriels.She swept her feet across the dirt playing with it till Fonel answered the door.

Eleanors POV

El smiled in success and stood next to Joy ''So,this is Fonel's house''?She asked looking at all its features.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:27 pm

These creatures are strange. Jeanette was staring down at the house from up in the tree. She was able to hear everything that everyone was saying- she felt like she was a stalker. Wait... wasn't the owner of the house a magician? Jeanette shakes her head. I don't care if he is. I don't use magic.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Shaking his head, Fonel replied, "I wasn't directing that to you. I was talking to the quarrels. They're in my house and they're practically distroying it. I wanted them out. Please don't be so mean, please." Exasperated, he turned toward Joy and some other strange girl who seemed to resemble her. "Oh, hello again. I'm kind of, uh, having troubles right now, I think."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Leslie shrugged her wings with a frown. "Aren't magicians dangerous?" she whispered. "You know all the stories about them... They could be true... maybe."
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:35 pm

Joys POV

''Oh me and my sister Eleanor can help you tidy up''!Joy said smiling she nudged Eleanor on the side so she can introduce herself.But Eleanor was off in space thinking about who knows what.Eleanor had long hair and nice eyes just like Joy but Eleanor was a bit more hyper.

Eleanor

I want some carrots!Eleanor thought to herself,she felt a nudge on her side ''what''!She snapped,she looked at Fonel and smiled ''Oh uh im Eleanor Joys sister nice to meet you'' She said rapidly.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 pm

"Well, I don't, uh, think I'm a very dangerous magician," he replied. I hardly can do anything. But I can't say that. Fonel, now turning to Joy and Eleanor, "Oh, uhm, that's okay. I don't need any help. I can take care of it myself when all this excitement cools down."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Silver

"if you wanted us to leave you alone you could have just said something nicely instead of complaining about it." She then tried to bite him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradox of a Paradise {RP}
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next