Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

It's Summer!

Go down 
+10
twilight_fan98
Skai
Cyrus
Bloobu
case1998
kiki424
Oliver
Trash
pokeranger
Sharpsul99
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Yeee it's summer! Summer is the season when lots of people go to the pool, hang out with friends, go to the beach, dress in summer material, in so much more!

Lately, there's been a lot of rule breaking people on here, and I'm not the only one who's breaking the rules... Its' summer time, c'mon, lets not fight in the chatbox and call each other names, so since it's summer time and a lot of people are out of school and everybody will be on the forums more, let's all have a nice fresh start! It's getting tiring to see fights everyday and see people doing inappropriate things! So c'mon, lets all start fresh, it's summer!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Ahaahahha... SUmmer was for me like 2 weeks ago! xDD Anyways.... Yay! Ish yours now. xD
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Aren't you the one who starts them?
Anyway, you're right, but, i've never broken a rule.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 pm

I think I broke a rule once.
I fought about something with a few othehr people,
but, I was just standing up for what I believed in, so idk.
Bleh, Sharp, your probably gonna make alot of people mad with this post...
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:33 pm

I'm not trying to backseat mod, Kawaii, it's just that its summer and the fighting is annoying, and hating each other, and the most important thing is, it's a Fantage forum....

But, I don't see why this would make anyone mad.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Glad its summer for u sharp, i never broken a rule and i want to keep it that way. I guess some ppl could use a fresh start. (starting new feels good, cuz ur putting ur past behind ya and moving forward)
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:36 pm

kiki424 wrote:
Glad its summer for u sharp, i never broken a rule and i want to keep it that way. I guess some ppl could use a fresh start. (starting new feels good, cuz ur putting ur past behind ya and moving forward)

That's why a fresh start is needed, and do we need to fight during the summer?
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:36 pm

A fresh start is a good idea! Summer time is a happy time!

"There shall be eternal summer in a grateful heart."
-Celia Thaxter
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:42 pm

summer is a very hot time i agree to that but then MORE ICE CREAM ^^

so to all who is angry, go get an ice cream and cool down Wink it makes you feel loads better ^^
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
kiki424 wrote:

That's why a fresh start is needed, and do we need to fight during the summer?

no, cuz i dont wanna get my summer ruined and i bet alot of ppl dont want thiers ruined either
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Cyrus

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
I'm not trying to backseat mod, Kawaii, it's just that its summer and the fighting is annoying, and hating each other, and the most important thing is, it's a Fantage forum....

Well you sure did a good job at not doing that! (in other words, you were backseat modding.)
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:45 pm

I don't understand why you can get a fresh start every time you do something bad but the rest of us don't. Because we understand we did something bad and shouldn't get 5 million "new starts". Yeah , i think that's it.

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Yeee it's summer! Summer is the season when lots of people go to the pool, hang out with friends, go to the beach, dress in summer material, in so much more!

^ and really? That's so cheesy.. Seriously you need a break from here. Get your act together and if you can. Handle yourself, don't blame others for your problems, and stop acting so full of yourself and totally trying to be a mod. A totally FAKE mod.
kthxbi.
Back to top Go down
twilight_fan98
Senior Fantagian
twilight_fan98

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:04 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:

no offense. but if you hate the fighting so much why dont you leave when the fighting starts? and leave telling everyone off to the mods, sharp :l
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:07 am

Bluemango64 wrote:
I don't understand why you can get a fresh start every time you do something bad but the rest of us don't. Because we understand we did something bad and shouldn't get 5 million "new starts". Yeah , i think that's it.

Sharpsul99 wrote:

^ and really? That's so cheesy.. Seriously you need a break from here. Get your act together and if you can. Handle yourself, don't blame others for your problems, and stop acting so full of yourself and totally trying to be a mod. A totally FAKE mod.
kthxbi.

How am I acting full of myself???? I didn't say I NEEDED a fresh start, a lot of other people did.... but if you want to fight over it, I'm not going to.

I don't see how it's impossible to everyone for me to get a grip of myself.... but everyone will have to stop 'choosing me' sooner or later. I shouldn't have to deal with THIS all summer.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 am

Sharp,
Really!! Get a Grip man! and you were saying to me that I'm acting like a big man haha so funny Rolling Eyes
yea and sharp just go u take a break!
Yeawellbai!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 am

nicki445 wrote:
Sharp,
Really!! Get a Grip man! and you were saying to me that I'm acting like a big man haha so funny Rolling Eyes
yea and sharp just go u take a break!
Yeawellbai!
Hey hey calm down. I'm not the only one breaking the rules, you know.
That's why I stated WE need to have fresh start since it's summer. I didn't make this topic for forgiveness and fighting.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:25 am

Sharp,
Your making topics again that you wanna gang sorrieness. No one is going to give it to you!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:31 am

nicki445 wrote:
Sharp,
Your making topics again that you wanna gang sorrieness. No one is going to give it to you!

No I'm not! Give it up.
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:32 am

^ Yes you are:P

So, how did you get yourself out of the ban that Mace was gonna put on you. I'd LOVE to know.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Bluemango64 wrote:
^ Yes you are:P

So, how did you get yourself out of the ban that Mace was gonna put on you. I'd LOVE to know.

OK.

So, Cym and a few other people of the forum on Xat had a swear-off at me when I couldn't give a chance to defend myself. They were all throwing insults at me and poor me, I couldn't do anything about it or even speak for a minute without another insult. Then out of no reason, Cym banned me on here. Mace unbanned me because he knew I didn't do anything. See, I'm a good guy!
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 pm

..... Here we go again.. It's Summer! Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Vallie wrote:
..... Here we go again.. It's Summer! Icon_rolleyes

Hey, she started it (:.
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:38 pm

I don't care... And you really had to make a topic about this? And bluemango had a point there... Why do you have to fight back? You aren't starting good sharp..

kthnxbai
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 pm

people, calm down, sharp made a topic on summer on how it is so happy and no fighting is needed etc and yet we start fighting on it? yes i understand we are humans and we naturally fight but we cant keep fighting each other for a tiny reason!

sorry to those who just hated what i said and want to argue with me aba it but that is just who and how i am.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:45 pm

@Thanks Vall Smile

Thanks Bloobnny! That is why I made this topic. There has bene fighting since January 25th, and the peace must be made. Bluemango literally just begged for a fight when she asked that question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Summer!   It's Summer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Summer!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next