Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


 

 Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+26
Cherry
BOOTY SHAKER 69
i am ugly
mich
Relora
Lenka
dana scully
Rufistar
Snow
wafflefries
flower
Daisy
Roc Hijohshiki
Harmony
Oliver
SilverBell
aimi
S
Karen
Squirtle
dewey decimal system
Abstract
Flynn
Gabriella
Reese
alex
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese


Posts : 6320
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 24

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Witch wrote:
Spoiler:
Kirika from Oriko Magica has a amazing design but I literally hate her personality. And Oriko Magica is total trash. I know I sound harsh but its really awful omg.
I actually was about to watch that
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Maka wrote:
Witch wrote:
Spoiler:
Kirika from Oriko Magica has a amazing design but I literally hate her personality. And Oriko Magica is total trash. I know I sound harsh but its really awful omg.
I actually was about to watch that
Its a manga so technically read but yeah. I guess you should give it a try and see if you like it but I found it completely lame so meh. Its short so its a good time waster.
Madoka and Kazumi Magica are a lot better than Oriko Magica.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell


Posts : 3309
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 22
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 am

Witch wrote:
Maka wrote:
Witch wrote:
Spoiler:
Kirika from Oriko Magica has a amazing design but I literally hate her personality. And Oriko Magica is total trash. I know I sound harsh but its really awful omg.
I actually was about to watch that
Its a manga so technically read but yeah. I guess you should give it a try and see if you like it but I found it completely lame so meh. Its short so its a good time waster.
Madoka and Kazumi Magica are a lot better than Oriko Magica.
I did not even finish Chapter 2 of PMOM. I was so unprepared
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan


Posts : 5295
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 22
Location : upstate baby

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:03 am

Someone should post on Barrier RP and keep the withes alive!

I'm so sorry Charlotte:

NOOOOO CHARLOTTE AND HER FAMILIARS
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell


Posts : 3309
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 22
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Kriem wrote:
Someone should post on Barrier RP and keep the withes alive!

I'm so sorry Charlotte:

NOOOOO CHARLOTTE AND HER FAMILIARS
NO! NO! NOOO WHY WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan


Posts : 5295
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 22
Location : upstate baby

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Charlotte wrote:
Kriem wrote:
Someone should post on Barrier RP and keep the withes alive!

I'm so sorry Charlotte:

NOOOOO CHARLOTTE AND HER FAMILIARS
NO! NO! NOOO WHY WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO
I KNOW ITS SO HORRID WHAT THEY DO TO US QND WE TRY TO BE NICE UNTIL THEY TICK US OFF

Seriously, don'tcha wanna keep the Barrier RP going?

I AM SO OFFENDED:
^^^^^^^^^
AND I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!
(But lucky me I found a wig)

Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi


Posts : 4743
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 23
Location : pledis ent. building

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Oh yeah. Happy birthday Hiyori Asahina from Kagerou Project! I just wanted to throw that out there.

@Kriem that's a cute video! And poor Mami, and Charlotte...
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian



Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 22

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Mirai wrote:
Oh yeah. Happy birthday Hiyori Asahina from Kagerou Project! I just wanted to throw that out there.

@Kriem that's a cute video! And poor Mami, and Charlotte...

I want Charlotte merch! *u*
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Mirai wrote:
Oh yeah. Happy birthday Hiyori Asahina from Kagerou Project! I just wanted to throw that out there.

@Kriem that's a cute video! And poor Mami, and Charlotte...
Yay Hiyori! Its such a shame she got ran over by a truck though...
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan


Posts : 5295
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 22
Location : upstate baby

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm

The most kawaii thing in rhe world. Yes, the hat is underwear.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Kriem wrote:
The most kawaii thing in rhe world. Yes, the hat is underwear.
Is it just me or I don't find that kawaii, I find it disgusting lol
I'll reply to the barrier RP tomorrow because I'm low on inspiration atm.

Kagerou Project is flawless. Anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi


Posts : 4743
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 23
Location : pledis ent. building

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Witch wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Oh yeah. Happy birthday Hiyori Asahina from Kagerou Project! I just wanted to throw that out there.

@Kriem that's a cute video! And poor Mami, and Charlotte...
Yay Hiyori! Its such a shame she got ran over by a truck though...
Yeah Hibiya and Hiyori would of make a kawaii couple!

I found that video...Interesting...
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell


Posts : 3309
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 22
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Kriem wrote:
Charlotte wrote:
Kriem wrote:
Someone should post on Barrier RP and keep the withes alive!

I'm so sorry Charlotte:

NOOOOO CHARLOTTE AND HER FAMILIARS
NO! NO! NOOO WHY WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO
I KNOW ITS SO HORRID WHAT THEY DO TO US QND WE TRY TO BE NICE UNTIL THEY TICK US OFF

Seriously, don'tcha wanna keep the Barrier RP going?

I AM SO OFFENDED:
^^^^^^^^^
AND I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!
(But lucky me I found a wig)

I love my merchandise :3. But omg KRIEM NEEDS POPULARITY! Then again, it's kinda hard to cosplay as a giant mass of black stringy stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan


Posts : 5295
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 22
Location : upstate baby

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:23 am

Charlotte wrote:
Kriem wrote:
Charlotte wrote:
Kriem wrote:
Someone should post on Barrier RP and keep the withes alive!

I'm so sorry Charlotte:

NOOOOO CHARLOTTE AND HER FAMILIARS
NO! NO! NOOO WHY WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO
I KNOW ITS SO HORRID WHAT THEY DO TO US QND WE TRY TO BE NICE UNTIL THEY TICK US OFF

Seriously, don'tcha wanna keep the Barrier RP going?

I AM SO OFFENDED:
^^^^^^^^^
AND I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!
(But lucky me I found a wig)

I love my merchandise :3. But omg KRIEM NEEDS POPULARITY! Then again, it's kinda hard to cosplay as a giant mass of black stringy stuff.
Nonono I mean the Black Madoka sorta thing. Like the outfit I wear in all the banners Manor made me. AND THE KAWAII BOWKNOT ON THE BACK

@Everyone I meant that it was kawaii when Kyubey vurst in through the door with underwear on his/her head and attacked Madoka.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian



Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 22

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 am

Kriem wrote:
Charlotte wrote:
Kriem wrote:
Charlotte wrote:
Kriem wrote:
Someone should post on Barrier RP and keep the withes alive!

I'm so sorry Charlotte:

NOOOOO CHARLOTTE AND HER FAMILIARS
NO! NO! NOOO WHY WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO
I KNOW ITS SO HORRID WHAT THEY DO TO US QND WE TRY TO BE NICE UNTIL THEY TICK US OFF

Seriously, don'tcha wanna keep the Barrier RP going?

I AM SO OFFENDED:
^^^^^^^^^
AND I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!
(But lucky me I found a wig)

I love my merchandise :3. But omg KRIEM NEEDS POPULARITY! Then again, it's kinda hard to cosplay as a giant mass of black stringy stuff.
Nonono I mean the Black Madoka sorta thing. Like the outfit I wear in all the banners Manor made me. AND THE KAWAII BOWKNOT ON THE BACK

@Everyone I meant that it was kawaii when Kyubey vurst in through the door with underwear on his/her head and attacked Madoka.

The Kriem in your signature isn't really Madoka's real witch form; Its basically Madoka wearing a black dress and an evil smile. The real witch is TERRIFYING.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:44 am

Hope~ wrote:
Kriem wrote:
Charlotte wrote:
Kriem wrote:
Charlotte wrote:
Kriem wrote:
Someone should post on Barrier RP and keep the withes alive!

I'm so sorry Charlotte:

NOOOOO CHARLOTTE AND HER FAMILIARS
NO! NO! NOOO WHY WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO
I KNOW ITS SO HORRID WHAT THEY DO TO US QND WE TRY TO BE NICE UNTIL THEY TICK US OFF

Seriously, don'tcha wanna keep the Barrier RP going?

I AM SO OFFENDED:
^^^^^^^^^
AND I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!
(But lucky me I found a wig)

I love my merchandise :3. But omg KRIEM NEEDS POPULARITY! Then again, it's kinda hard to cosplay as a giant mass of black stringy stuff.
Nonono I mean the Black Madoka sorta thing. Like the outfit I wear in all the banners Manor made me. AND THE KAWAII BOWKNOT ON THE BACK

@Everyone I meant that it was kawaii when Kyubey vurst in through the door with underwear on his/her head and attacked Madoka.

The Kriem in your signature isn't really Madoka's real witch form; Its basically Madoka wearing a black dress and an evil smile. The real witch is TERRIFYING.
Its just a personified version. There's nothing wrong with that. I myself draw personfied versions. Its really popular. Go on the wiki, and look at the fanart section of the witches
I don't find the real witch terrifying, more adorable. What I don't get is why Gretchen is so huge but Candeloro is tiny.

-------

http://www.fantageforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=14620
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
 Similar topics
-
» Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
» Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
» HG Discussion Topic
» elsword discussion topic
» The difference between anime and manga?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: