Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

fantage rant

Go down 
+2
Abstract
Sakuya Izayoi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakuya Izayoi
Regular Fantagian
Sakuya Izayoi

fantage rant Empty
PostSubject: fantage rant   fantage rant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Some girls on here are so desperate for member boyfriend! They all craowed him. girls near "codenceily" say BF needed. some cry girls ask whats wrong to make sure the girl doesn't get the boy. they go "K!Z shoe". makes me wanna puke! one more thing BOY STOP BEING SO THICK!

just had to get that off my chest.
Back to top Go down

fantage rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage rant   fantage rant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Summary of why. Desperate attention from a 2D pixel male wearing cool clothes and wanting to kiss him by using text.
Its actually really funny
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

fantage rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage rant   fantage rant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 pm

I have to admit, I was a victim two years ago. xDD But at the same time... I wouldn't fan girl over a guy, I'd just do PD tryouts and hope for the best...

Then I got over my luck, and decided to watch the PD tryouts and see what the girls would do.
Once I was at this tryout and made a friend. Apparently the guy picked this girl, and eventually he left. She started talking to us. Guess what? A lot more girls started coming, and she waited for the guy to come. Once he came, he was surprised that the girl was still there. Then she asked for an explanation.

Best tryout of my life, and for now on, I only watch tryouts.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

fantage rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage rant   fantage rant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Watching tryouts are fun,when the girls don't get picked then they throw a honey booboo tantrum :3 I wish they would be desperate to get money for college and like save up instead of getting a virtual boyfriend who in reality is probably 55 year old man LOL.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

fantage rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage rant   fantage rant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:41 pm

55 year old man!!!! ;D
People are just weird, ok. I mean if you want a boyfriend go get a real one, not some virtual one that is going to last one hour.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

fantage rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage rant   fantage rant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:01 pm

I think they are just trying to get attention or are just a 40 year old forever alone man derping on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

fantage rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage rant   fantage rant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:13 pm

havent we heard this 5000 times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fantage rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage rant   fantage rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fantage rant
Page 1 of 1