Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Brown BB Overload

Go down 
+4
Reese
Noasauru
Primrose
flower
8 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:28 pm

I was in the Hall Of Fame, looking on the trendsetters list, and I seen this on only One Page!

Brown BB Overload Screen92

There were a lot of other people not on this page or the trendsetters page wearing BB all over the server, too.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:30 pm

(lol, im the sixth one. we're on the same server!!)

i don't think its much of an issue. people like that hair, its alright but it makes me laugh a little.

Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Lin wrote:
(lol, im the sixth one. we're on the same server!!)

i don't think its much of an issue. people like that hair, its alright but it makes me laugh a little.

I find it funny! Wow, thats you?! What a coincidence! I think it's funny, but this means the hair is nice and people like it! I have this one, its so pretty! Although, its not berry original.
Back to top Go down
Noasauru
Rookie Fantagian
Noasauru

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:49 pm

hahahaha this is so funny
but i'm pretty guilty for this too. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/noasauru.fantage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Oh gosh, this is going to become the new Fantage trend, though I'm not suprised.
Back to top Go down
Noasauru
Rookie Fantagian
Noasauru

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:21 pm

i guess since it's an item was an impossible to get, everyone is going to just buy and wear one.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Oh gosh, this is going to become the new Fantage trend, though I'm not suprised.
Ehh, I dunno. Some girls are so self-conscious they don't like it because it's brunette instead of blonde. -.-
But, I admit I really want this hair. I have absolutely no good hair anymore since my membership expired... at the beginning of last year, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Noasauru
Rookie Fantagian
Noasauru

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Ehh, I dunno. Some girls are so self-conscious they don't like it because it's brunette instead of blonde. -.-
But, I admit I really want this hair. I have absolutely no good hair anymore since my membership expired... at the beginning of last year, LOL.
i bought a bunch of the brown bb hairs. i made sure that theyre ecoin so that people can still use them. if you have like a terrible ec item you don't want let me know and i'll trade you one. C:
Back to top Go down

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:33 pm

*laughs like insane*
I think the BB hair is cute but SERIOUSLY PEOPLE?! That is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Oh wow. Isn't there a blonde one too?
That's just... Alot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
*laughs like insane*
I think the BB hair is cute but SERIOUSLY PEOPLE?! That is ridiculous
Haha. I really agree. People in Fantage are really shallow these days.
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Yeah! Whenever some new item comes out that lots of people like tons of people wear the same thing XD it kind of gets on my nerves seeing so many people with the same hair.. and to be honest I don't really like the brown hair I like the yellow better. I once went into trade n sell, I swear more then half the people there were wearing that hair!
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
vizioned
New Fantagian
vizioned

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:11 am

I like the yellow one better too, but that's why I'm happy they re-colored it so the original one is still special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brown BB Overload Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown BB Overload   Brown BB Overload Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brown BB Overload
Page 1 of 1