Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Birthday Game

Go down 
+27
Hallow ween
Roc Hijohshiki
Miranda Sings
Madisen
xVocaloidx
☆ Dreamlight ☆
YEEZUS
dewey decimal system
Lenka
Snow
Weekays
SilverBell
Kennedy
Maddie Ziegler
Janelle
xXSniperXx12313432
Flynn
o
Oliver
el
Reese
flower
Rufistar
alex
Silver
aimi
evan
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

Birthday Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:21 am

For my birthday I want an iPhone 5, to meet Kyubey, to become Homura, to become Madoka, to paint my walls, to meet Meiko in person
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 am

For my birthday I want an iPhone 5, to meet Kyubey, to become Homura, to become Madoka, to paint my walls, to meet Meiko in person, to become a kawaii anime character,
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:14 am

For my birthday I want an iPhone 5, to meet Kyubey, to become Homura, to become Madoka, to paint my walls, to meet Meiko in person, to become a kawaii anime character, to get a new laptop
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:27 am

For my birthday I want an iPhone 5, to meet Kyubey, to become Homura, to become Madoka, to paint my walls, to meet Meiko in person, to become a kawaii anime character, to get a new laptop, a real life unicorn,
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:32 am

For my birthday I want an iPhone 5, to meet Kyubey, to become Homura, to become Madoka, to paint my walls, to meet Meiko in person, to become a kawaii anime character, to get a new laptop, a real life unicorn, and for Witch to make me an avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:33 am

For my birthday I want an iPhone 5, to meet Kyubey, to become Homura, to become Madoka, to paint my walls, to meet Meiko in person, to become a kawaii anime character, to get a new laptop, a real life unicorn, and for Witch to make me an avatar, little sister repellent so I can use on SilverBell,
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my birthday I want an iPhone 5, to meet Kyubey, to become Homura, to become Madoka, to paint my walls, to meet Meiko in person, to become a kawaii anime character, to get a new laptop, a real life unicorn, and for Witch to make me an avatar, little sister repellent so I can use on SilverBell, Toilets toilets toilets!!! ,

Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:38 am

It's twelve posts....
Start over
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:39 am

For my birthday i want, Shoes
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:59 pm

For my birthday I want shoes, Charlotte and Elly to be Puella Magi again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 pm

For my birthday I want shoes, Charlotte and Elly to be Puella Magi again, the wish to be cancled,
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 pm

For my birthday I want shoes, Charlotte and Elly to be Puella Magi again, the wish to be cancled, A KIGURUMI!!! Deer kigurumi
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:10 pm

For my birthday I want shoes, Charlotte and Elly to be Puella Magi again, the wish to be cancled, A KIGURUMI!!! Deer kigurumi, a candy cane dragon
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:11 pm

For my birthday I want shoes, Charlotte and Elly to be Puella Magi again, the wish to be cancled, A KIGURUMI!!! Deer kigurumi, to be able to transform into a witch when I visit Elly and Charlotte,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:11 pm

For my birthday I want shoes, Charlotte and Elly to be Puella Magi again, the wish to be cancled, A KIGURUMI!!! Deer kigurumi, to be able to transform into a witch when I visit Elly and Charlotte, a rabid monkey,
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:12 pm

For my birthday I want shoes, Charlotte and Elly to be Puella Magi again, the wish to be cancled, A KIGURUMI!!! Deer kigurumi, to be able to transform into a witch when I visit Elly and Charlotte, a rabid monkey, a Kyubey bento box,
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:48 pm

For my birthday I want shoes, Charlotte and Elly to be Puella Magi again, the wish to be cancled, A KIGURUMI!!! Deer kigurumi, to be able to transform into a witch when I visit Elly and Charlotte, a rabid monkey, a Kyubey bento box, Madoka to BECOME GRETCHEN ALREADY!,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:49 pm

For my birthday I want shoes, Charlotte and Elly to be Puella Magi again, the wish to be cancled, A KIGURUMI!!! Deer kigurumi, to be able to transform into a witch when I visit Elly and Charlotte, a rabid monkey, a Kyubey bento box, Madoka to BECOME GRETCHEN ALREADY!, a magical toilet,
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:50 pm

For my birthday I want shoes, Charlotte and Elly to be Puella Magi again, the wish to be cancled, A KIGURUMI!!! Deer kigurumi, to be able to transform into a witch when I visit Elly and Charlotte, a rabid monkey, a Kyubey bento box, Madoka to BECOME GRETCHEN ALREADY!, a magical toilet, Kyubey,
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:54 pm

Start over
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:55 pm

For my birthday I want none of the above,
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:56 pm

For my birthday I want none of the above, to be avle to become a witch without becoming one,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:59 pm

For my birthday I want none of the above, to be avle to become a witch without becoming one, to be able to draw greatly,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:16 pm

For my birthday I want none of the above, to be avle to become a witch without becoming one, to be able to draw greatly, to double post nonstop jk,
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:20 pm

For my birthday I want none of the above, to be avle to become a witch without becoming one, to be able to draw greatly, to double post nonstop jk, to stop fantasizing about my real life vs I was a magical girl with the wish to have an endless amount of wishes,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Game   Birthday Game - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Game
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next