Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


Share
 

 Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 18

Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:39 am

I recently made a tumblr account. I went to customize my blog, but It said " please verify" and I sent the email.
Well, Iv'e sent it over 10 TIMES and still have received nothing!

Do you guys know what the problem is and how to fix it?

** I ALREADY CHECKED MY SPAM FOLDER.**
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:41 am

You probably sent it to the wrong email by accident
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 18

Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:42 am

Witch wrote:
You probably sent it to the wrong email by accident

No, I sent it to the email I use for everything, and haven't received anything.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 am

DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Witch wrote:
You probably sent it to the wrong email by accident

No, I sent it to the email I use for everything, and haven't received anything.
Spelling errors happen. This happens to me 20% of the time trust me.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 18

Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 am

Witch wrote:
DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Witch wrote:
You probably sent it to the wrong email by accident

No, I sent it to the email I use for everything, and haven't received anything.
Spelling errors happen. This happens to me 20% of the time trust me.

Okay. How would I change the email I signed up with? I'm new to tumblr c;
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 am

DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Witch wrote:
DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Witch wrote:
You probably sent it to the wrong email by accident

No, I sent it to the email I use for everything, and haven't received anything.
Spelling errors happen. This happens to me 20% of the time trust me.

Okay. How would I change the email I signed up with? I'm new to tumblr c;
All I can say is make a new one.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 19

Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:50 am

um no
you dont have to make a new account
even if you havn't verified your email yet you can always click the gear in the upper right corner (settings ) and make sure you used the correct email, if you didn't you can change it to the correct one.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 18

Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:51 am

Kyary wrote:
um no
you dont have to make a new account
even if you havn't verified your email yet you can always click the gear in the upper right corner (settings ) and make sure you used the correct email, if you didn't you can change it to the correct one.

Thanks. I used the correct email, so there is either something wrong with my email or the tumblr isn't responding. IDK, but at least I can still post. But my blog is boring ^_^
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 19

Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:56 am

DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Kyary wrote:
um no
you dont have to make a new account
even if you havn't verified your email yet you can always click the gear in the upper right corner (settings ) and make sure you used the correct email, if you didn't you can change it to the correct one.

Thanks. I used the correct email, so there is either something wrong with my email or the tumblr isn't responding. IDK, but at least I can still post. But my blog is boring ^_^
http://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/email_troubleshooting#email-verification
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7482
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 18

Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 am

luna wrote:
DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Kyary wrote:
um no
you dont have to make a new account
even if you havn't verified your email yet you can always click the gear in the upper right corner (settings ) and make sure you used the correct email, if you didn't you can change it to the correct one.

Thanks. I used the correct email, so there is either something wrong with my email or the tumblr isn't responding. IDK, but at least I can still post. But my blog is boring ^_^
http://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/email_troubleshooting#email-verification

thank you so much! Just got it now!
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 19

Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:01 am

DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
luna wrote:
DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Kyary wrote:
um no
you dont have to make a new account
even if you havn't verified your email yet you can always click the gear in the upper right corner (settings ) and make sure you used the correct email, if you didn't you can change it to the correct one.

Thanks. I used the correct email, so there is either something wrong with my email or the tumblr isn't responding. IDK, but at least I can still post. But my blog is boring ^_^
http://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/email_troubleshooting#email-verification

thank you so much! Just got it now!
you're welcome <:!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?   Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tumblr Won't Send Me A Verification Email?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: