Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Half-Blood [RP]

Go down 
+7
dewey decimal system
Mr.Noah
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
SilverBell
Rufistar
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Camp Half-Blood [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Oops I totally forgot.

Apps: click. Everyone got accepted except DontBreakMeDown (pm me).

Let's start!

Kayla woke up to more noise, as usual. Ugh, she thought. Why does my cabin have to be one of the largest at camp?

She sat up in her bed sleepily, trying to remember her schedule for that day even though this was her... what? Third summer? Yep that's right.

Huh. I just realized there haven't been any new demigods lately... I wonder if the satyrs are doing their jobs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Kari, totally out of boredom in the strawberry fields, making them grow, and shrink. It was a huge bore. It would be better of she could go practice training but she was awful at fighting and it was an embarrassment. It was early in the morning, and nice to go for a walk.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:55 pm

June yawned and opened her eyes, not wanting to get up. Already some of her cabin mates were awake, so she got up and brushed her teeth and changed into her T-shirt and jeans. "What are we doing today?" she asked the cabin leader, Ben. She hoped they wouldn't be climbing the wall. She also hoped Chiron would organize a capture the flag game. She loved playing, and of course, winning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Ah, well. That's no matter. We have plenty of campers already.

Kayla finally got up (she was slow at mornings). Oh that's right. I have to do some work or something for the strawberry business. Better get out on the fields after a quick breakfast. Kayla then brushed her teeth and got dressed in jean shorts and her T-shirt. Her necklace and bracelet were already-and always- on.

By the time she got dressed the Hermes cabin was already in the mess hall, so she ran to catch up. She could already smell the buttery pancakes.

Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 am

Nessa kicked her blanket over and lean on her stomach, taking a quick glance at the wooden clock nearby, she yawned again.
"Stupid campers, its the dawn of light.." she moaned as she heard the racket outside her cabin.
Putting on her puke green jacket, she stepped out into the morning breeze.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:37 am

Rioichi stood at the entrance of the camp. "Camp Half-Blood", he read the sign out loud. In his hand, he was holding his 'so-called weapon'- his bamboo cane. It looks like it is the dawn of light, but does he really have to be here THAT early?

Rioichi grips tighter onto his bamboo cane. I wonder what the other demigods will think of me. Without hesitation, he walks through the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Irsa skipped along the camp with no set destination in mind. She wore her normal panda beanie and A black plaid skirt with matching panda shirt. She should really get in her camp clothes and she could already hear herself being chided but she brushed th thought away knowing she would change in an hour after she got splashed with water.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Acacia woke up to her parents,arguing typically.Acacia walked to her closet pulling out a fresh pair of clothes,a hoodie with baggy pants and her braces shining in the light.Her father,barged in ''Acacia,hurry up with your things pack and bring every thing with you.Were leaving you at a camp hurry along'' Acacia was confused,she bit her lip and walked over to her closet.''What camp'' Acacia grumbled she snatched her clothes dropping them in her suit case.

She pulled her luggage downstairs,impatiently her father was tapping his toes on the black marble floor.He grabbed her arm and pushed her in the car.''What the flipping duck''!Acacia said rather grumbly.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Callista was already awake and at the training arena. One after one she threw knives and kept hitting bulls-eyes. She tired of practicing her aim, and went over to where the dummies were to practice one-on-one combat. Kick, punch, kick, punch.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Rioichi grips onto his bamboo cane. There seemed to be trees around, so he latches onto a branch with his cane and swings up to land on it.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Acacia's father sighed and mumbled under his breath,Acacia got to this so called camp rather quickly,he scurried to the trunk pulling out the suitcase.He half smiled at her from the back window and opened her car door.She got out of the car,the sun stinging her piercing green eyes,she saw a boy young looking who held a bamboo cane (Seto).She grabbed her suit case and walked to the gate,her father handed her a bow and arrow and gave her a reasurring smile and sped off in his Jeep.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Mr. D was simply not pleased. By the time he got to the Big House to do his usual errands, he could see the usual scrawny little kids milling around like zombies. Besides it being morning, he hated being here already, with the excessive heap of kids that annoyed him everyday, he would be the director of the camp for the next 100 years. (Long story) Annoyed, Mr. D heaved a large sigh, popped open a can of Diet Coke, and sulked all the way to the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:29 pm

From where he was sitting, Rioichi can see a lot of sights. A lake, the cabins, training arenas- practically the entire camp. It was truly amazing for a camp with a name that is a little on the 'gory' side. There was a soft, cold breeze. Rioichi tilts his head back and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Acacia sees the boy with his eyes closed,as curious as she is she walks over to the tree ''ARE YOU SLEEPING UP THERE''?She screamed-whispered Acacia pulled up her pants and fixed her laces.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Irsa skipped along gleefully back towards the cabins. Recently, newer cabins for "minor" ( she used this word with much detaste) gods as been erected and heaven behold, Iris was one of them. Currently, there was only herself and a few others and she barely was there due to her poison as oracle. However, she loved the colorful individuals who were her half-siblings and they loved her back.

She waltzed in with a smile on her face and her eyelashes fluttering in front of her golden eyes; a unique attribute she blamed on her oracle-ness. There wasn't anyone there yet, but a lovely fountain that was very much regal like Iris sat at the end of the cabin glittering like gold-- probably because it was solid gold and bejeweled to the last frothing spout of water.

Last edited by Relora on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Luna H. -

Luna woke up and rubbed her eyes, she blinked a few times until the flame on her eye turned on. The flame wasn't really dangerous, it was a symbol for people to know that Luna was the special daughter of Hades. She rised from her bed and got up, brushed her teeth and the usual morning plans. Luna walked out the door and started walking towards the training area, where she always fought dummies or other demigods.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:30 pm

After forcing some Hermes' kids to do dish duty for a week, Mr. D lazily strolled through camp, either making some kind of sarcastic or careless comment. He really didn't care for what you had to say. He really hoped especially there weren't any newbies, explaining to them when a toilet blew up was actually caused by a mad water nympth wasn't really helping. Instead, he decided to stop by the training center to see if there were any victims to pick on.
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Kayla arrived at the mess hall and took a few bites of pancake and washed it down with some milk. Then she started to work her way out to the strawberry fields to attend to business.

When she arrived there, she saw Kari, a daughter of Dionysus, walking around the strawberry fields making the plants grow and shrink. Oh crap, Kayla thought, I hope I don't bump into Dionysus again. I don't want any extra chores!

So what did she have to do again? Help load strawberries onto the truck? Yeah, sure that was easy.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:36 am

As Nessa headed down the mess hall for some breakfast, she saw a girl in the distance- was it...Kayla?
She walked closer for a better look at her. She hasn't seen her in- forever!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:30 am

Jut as she knew, water from the frothy, misty, wet fountain accidentally sprayed on Irsa and she had to change clothes. She pulled out her camp uniform: an orange t-shirt with camp half-blood as a logo, a pair of white sneakers with panda aglets and a pair of dark jeans. She put her panda beanie back on and added her camp necklace with the various beads she obtained over the years. The very first bead was a rainbow one with a iridescent eye painted on it; it marked the arrival of the new oracle, Irsa daughter of Iris.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Acacia completely ignored,she walks towards the gate and pushes it open,she saw a cabin,with her name on it firmly painted ''Acacia Brinley'' Acacia hated her name,she groaned stepping into her medium sized cabin she dropped her suit case.She curled her hair and and put on a purple bandana a white tanktop,and black skinny jeans with a pair of high tops.She Looked in the mirror,and stared at her unusual eye color.It was a carribean blue,with a light green as a second layer,than a darker green as a third layer.Acacia admired her eyes,so did her father he said someone can ''easily get lost in'' her eyes.She chuckled and stepped out,and saw a girl walking ( Relora ) .
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Irsa walked wait a spring in her step. She had a bright smile on her face and her face was tinged with sunburn red. As she walked on she couldn't help but notice a girl with stunningly beautiful eyes. Subconsciously, she began to walk towards the girl, interested in meeting someone new.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:23 pm

Rioichi was still up in the tree. His head was still tilted back, and his eyes were still closed. He didn't hear Acacia when she yell-whispered to him. He clutches tightly onto his bamboo cane.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Acacia smiled at the girl,she saw her coming towards Acacia and she froze Im not good making new friends! Acacia said gritting her teeth,think Acacia think.She thought to herself,she stepped forward a small step to get a closer glimpse at the girl.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Rioichi can feel the soft breeze hitting his face. It was a good feeling. Maybe I should find my cabin. Using his cane, he carefully climbs down the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood [RP]   Camp Half-Blood [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood [RP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next