Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]

Go down 
+2
evan
SilverBell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Empty
PostSubject: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:18 pm

I really loved the RP Seychelles made, so here it is again!
Story:
Applications:
My Application:
Number of apps left to start: 0

Last edited by CottonCandy on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Spot Reserved for Madoka!!!!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 am

Madoka wrote:
Spot Reserved for Madoka!!!!
Okay, spot reserved.
What is reserving even for in RPs without a list of characters? Making sure not to start the RP before their app is done?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Name: Camilla DeAngelo
Personality: Quiet, always sad and depressed, lonely all the time, gets upset by the tiniest things, cries often, blames herself for everything, I'm sure you get it by now...
Emotion: Sadness; depression.
Picture: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] G10
Old Life: Before she lost her memory, she had lots of friends. Then one day, her parents divorced. She moved in with her father, who didn't care about her at all... Everyone at her new school bullied her and hated her. She fell into depression, and attempted/thought about suicide many times.

Last edited by Insanity. ♥ on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Okay Insanity, please finish your app soon I want to start at least Wednesday if I get enough people...
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Name: Nina Renay
Personality: Jumpy, hyper, crazy, insane. Tends to get so crazy that she doesn't notice what is around her.
Emotion: Hyperly Insane
Picture:
Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Hyper10
Old Life: She used to be so happy all the time so everyone liked her. When her trigger went off, she didn't notice that no one wanted to be with her anymore.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Madoka wrote:
Name: Nina Renay
Personality: Jumpy, hyper, crazy, insane. Tends to get so crazy that she doesn't notice what is around her.
Emotion: Hyperly Insane
Picture:
Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Hyper10
Old Life: She used to be so happy all the time so everyone liked her. When her trigger went off, she didn't notice that no one wanted to be with her anymore.
Application is accepted!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Name: Rioichi [pronounced as: REE-oh-each-EE]
Personality: Rioichi is a very caring gentleman. However, he wouldn't do something that would possibly make a girl feel embarrassed [i.e. kiss her hand]. He is on the 'quiet and shy' side, but does try to be a little more outgoing.
Emotion: Concern
Picture: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Rioi10
Old Life: Rioichi was a happy-go-lucky young boy who was up to do anything. He had a great sense of humor, so he would always try to cheer someone up- his friend or a complete stranger! However, his humor has faded off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Name: Kristia
Personality: A stuck up snobby, but poliete girl. Kristina is very hard to agree with but she doesn't mean any wrong. I'm lazy. She's very thoughtless though and selfish
Emotion: Jealousy
Picture:
Spoiler:
Old Life (Optional): laziness kills. She was born into a rich family. There.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Seto and Witch, your applications are accepted!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Name: Kanae
Personality: Kanae is a indoorsy girl. She hates sports and is pretty bad at it too. She is often though of as shy since she can't speak, but she expresses her emotions through writing (she carries a while board everywhere she goes so she can write on it to speak). Kanae doesn't get mad often and is really patient.
Emotion: Relived
Picture:
Spoiler:
Old Life (Optional): Kanae doesn't remember her last name. She suffered from amnesia at a very young age and she doesn't remember how to talk. After her amnesia, she was teased and bullied at school because she couldn't talk. After her fifth grade teacher complimented on her writing skills, she became relieved and decided to become a writer. To become more relieved, Kanae started to write popular novels, under the name Kai-ne.

Last edited by Starberri on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Starberri wrote:
May you reserve my spot? I'll do it as soon as I possibly can.
Spot reserved! Finish before tomorrow because I'll start then if there isn't enough people to start today.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:00 pm

i loved this role-play!!! (( doing some from my old app ))

Name: Leslie (likes to be called Les)
Personality: Leslie is a girl who likes to be strange for fun. She thinks its funny but now she's strange forever. She isn't very friendly because she thinks people will make fun of her. She frowns awfully a lot. But Leslie just like people who are like her.
Emotion: Depression
Picture:
Spoiler:
Old Life (Optional): ( very short) Leslie used to be a happy little girl. Until she started being strange. It was a hobby of hers. Her mom and dad thought she was tying to entertain but she wasn't. So now she ran away and then she got lots of depression. She had been feeling lots of depression.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Starberri wrote:
I finished my app~
Okay, application accepted! We've started, find it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chemical Emotion [APP - REMADE]
Page 1 of 1