Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Nice day [2/13/13]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Nice day [2/13/13] Empty
PostSubject: Nice day [2/13/13]   Nice day [2/13/13] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Double Thirteen^^^^

Anyway today I had history, math, and spanish. History is meh since it's a lot of work but today we just watched a video and our homework is to read and take notes.

Math is boring but today we had easy stuff (perimeters) that I already knew.

Spanish was the one class I didn't want to go to that day, idk I'm just not in the mood. But today we had a substitute! For like the first time in Spanish! We just had to do this worksheet and then we can derp around doing nothing.

Hm yeah I just realized this is a boring topic. So anyway I've been thinking about getting a tumblr. I don't really know how it works or what should I even post though.

Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

Nice day [2/13/13] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice day [2/13/13]   Nice day [2/13/13] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:08 pm

(I had Science, English, P.E, Math, Social Studies, and Media today. On Wednesdays and special days (S days), students get all classes.)

You're lucky, Rufistar! You did easy stuff in Math, get very little homework in SS, and do not that much stuff in Spanish!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related

Nice day [2/13/13]
Page 1 of 1