Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Black Eyed Children

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Black Eyed Children Empty
PostSubject: Black Eyed Children   Black Eyed Children Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:29 pm

Today,I was on Tumblr & then I noticed that this person posted a photo,and the caption said ''Black-eye children spotted''.I was so freaked out.Like,I didn't even wanna look.Then,I searched it up on Tumblr some more.It was on the MSN home page,and then like I saw this article.I will post it here:

Black Eyed Children Encounters
“A Ghostly Entity”

Kerrie Kisner hadn’t intended to stop at the Triangle Town Center mall on her way home from Wake Tech Community College near Raleigh, North Carolina, but she did. She wished she hadn’t.

“There were very few people there that day and found it strangely eerie how quiet it was,” Kisner, 20, said. “While walking back to my car I rounded a corner and saw an older lady and a young boy. He immediately caught my attention because he was so odd looking, I had never seen anyone like him.”

The boy, about twelve years old, seemed average at first, but as Kisner watched him talk with the woman, he seemed anything but average. The boy’s black hair contrasted sharply with his pale skin; dark patches hung under his eyes. “It looked like he hadn’t slept in weeks,” Kisner said. “He had a very thin face.”

As Kisner walked closer to the pair, she heard their conversation. In a quiet, but strong voice, the boy asked the woman for help. “He stood very rigid with his hands by his sides looking at the ground as she fished around in her purse for something to give to him,” Kisner said. “As I got closer I noticed he seemed to get more and more uncomfortable.”

The boy began to shift his body when Kisner passed them on her way to her car, then he lifted his head and made eye contact with her. “I froze. His eyes were black as night, very dull, almost dead,” Kisner said. “The look he gave me has haunted me. The feeling I got from him was as though he wasn’t all there, almost ghostly.”

Eyes locked on Kisner’s, the boy turned slowly and not waiting for the older woman to give him what she dug for in her purse for, simply walked away. Kisner doesn’t know who, or what the boy was, but this memory will stick with her forever. “Ever since then the look he gave me has haunted me,” she said. “Almost like he knew what I had been thinking.”

I think this is highly creepy,I mean you don't find black-eyed children everyday.& this story,just gave me the creeps.

What are your opinions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed Children   Black Eyed Children Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:30 pm

I think this is sad, I feel bad for the boy.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed Children   Black Eyed Children Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:32 pm

There are many versions of this story, just look on creepypasta or search it some more. Some people believe these children are vampires, but I don't... I really have no opinion on the matter I mean its kind of creepy but ehh. :/
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed Children   Black Eyed Children Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Witch wrote:
I think this is sad, I feel bad for the boy.
I thought the same thing! Poor him :3
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed Children   Black Eyed Children Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 pm

People are like panicking and its really sick, I mean. I wonder what happened to the Poor Kid with black eyes, and if having black eyes are normal.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed Children   Black Eyed Children Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:55 pm

The Black Eyed Kids are an urban legend, nothing more c:
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed Children   Black Eyed Children Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:16 pm

I actually think it might be true, but they are not ghosts, aliens, or anything like that. Maybe if you got to know that boy (if it is true) he would be a normal person, who just looks different.

There are many explanations. Maybe he was deformed!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed Children   Black Eyed Children Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Eyed Children
Page 1 of 1