Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test RP APPs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Baka and Test RP APPs Empty
PostSubject: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Anyway...This is a RP based on the anime Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts.
It is also a remake of Starberri's Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams RP.
Story:

Rules:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Personal Color:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Picture and/or Description[/b]
[b]Picture and/or Description (Summoned Being):[/b]

FFFphoebic
Name: Hideyoshi Kinoshita (my boyfriend)
Class: F
Personality: Chill, laidback, sometimes sarcastic, easily annoyed, due to his lack of masculinity.
Personal Color: Pastel Green
Bio: He met Kayami when he was 11. They became so close, that Kayami told Hideyoshi that she fought evil at night. He'd kept this secret until now, and they are now in a special relationship.
Other: He is Kayami's boyfriend.
Picture and/or Description:
Picture and/or Description (Summoned Being):

Name: Kayami Matsushina
Class: Third Year, Class A
Personality: Calm, chill, easily annoyed and angered, epsecially when someone is hitting on her popular boyfriend.
Personal Color: Orange
Bio: When she was 10, she became a Puella Magi, and wished to personally be Godess Madoka's assistant. Since Kyubey couldn't really do that, he simply made her Madoka's prophet. Everyone calls her Prophet K, The Chosen One, or simply The Prophet by night. By day, she is simply the smart Kayami Matsushina. The only person who knows about her double-life is Hideyoshi.
Other: She is Hideyoshi's girlfriend.
Picture and/or Description:

Last edited by Madoka on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:02 pm

FFFphoebic
THANK U.
Name: Mizuki Himeji
Personality: A gentle and well-behaved bishoujo. Because of her innocent character, she believes in others' words too easily.
Personal Color: Um...Pink?
Bio: She was born on December 21. (Seriously.) She likes Akihisa Yoshii, and got put in Class F. When she was doing the test, she fainted because of a fever I think, and got a 0 on her exam, which gets you put in Class F, the lowest class. Her name "Mizuki", when using slightly different kanji, means "Wed Princess". She loved Aki since elementary school.
Other: ...
Picture and/or Description
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:29 pm

FFFphoebic

Name: Yuuko
Class: A
Personality: Headstrong, smart, yet bossy, Yuuko is that type of girl who proves that girls can be stronger than boys. She often hurts her younger brother, but she still loves him. She's a bit obsessed with yaoi.
Personal Color: Yellow
Bio: The older twin sister of Hideyoshi, she's the polar opposite of her younger brother. She focuses on her studies and doesn't do drama club. She's the ambassador of class A.
Other:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Y-you. Anyway, I'm just coping some of the things from my old app.
Name: Reiko Kagome
Class: F, formerly A
Personality: Reiko's kind, modest, and positive. Though she can be a little bit overprotective at times. She's a good actress, so it's hard to determine what she's thinking and feeling. She's outgoing and smart, yet hates animals, as she almost got mauled by a kitty once. Reiko doesn't get jealous easily, yet she's very affectionate.
Personal Color: Teal
Bio:Reiko is the childhood friend of the Kinoshitas, knowing them since birth. Her parents always worked overseas, so she usually hanged out with Hideyoshi and Yuuko. When she started sixth grade, she signed up for an evil company who forced her to destroy all other summoned beings. All the summoned beings the company gave to their workers were super strong witches and they will only be released from the company if they are defeated in a battle She didn't want to, but they threatened that they'll kill the Kinoshitas. After years of working for that evil company, she finally broke free from the company when Akihisa defeated her. After that, she entered Fumizuki Academy, glad to be back with her best friends, Hideyoshi and Yuuko. Although she's as smart as Himeji, she failed the test by leaving the classroom learning that her grandmother has died.
Other:She has a crush on Hideyoshi. She's a great actress and great athlete. She sucks at art and can only play the piano.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Starberri on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:07 pm

You two are accepted! (I'm sure Pastel is gonna flip when she sees Kayami x Hideyoshi)
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm

I flipped when I saw that. Seriously, did everyone forget I like Hideyoshi.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:10 pm

FFFphoebic

Name: Emi Kikuchi [last name pronounced as: Key-koch-ee]
Class: Class A
Personality: A smart and kind-hearted girl. Emi can sometimes be a 'risk taker' and can be a bit insane. She has a wonderful sense of humor. However, she is extremely shy and has a tendency to blush a lot.
Personal Color: Light purple
Bio: Emi always seems to be a smiling girl. But she is hiding on what happens at home- she is being abused by her father. Her mother has recently died because of cancer, and her dad is always blaming her for mom's death.
Other:
Picture and/or Description Baka and Test RP APPs 110 She would sometimes be wearing a band-aid on her cheek
Picture and/or Description (Summoned Being): Baka and Test RP APPs 210
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Accepted, Seto! Emi is a cute name.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Madoka wrote:
Accepted, Seto! Emi is a cute name.

Thank you! I also find it cute x3
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Madoka wrote:
You two are accepted! (I'm sure Pastel is gonna flip when she sees Kayami x Hideyoshi)
Thank you! I hope this starts soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Name: Hinagiku Nao
Personality: Very hyper and squealy, a bit cocky, enjoys annoying people on occasions, fangirls a lot, she's kind of pessimistic but also usually happy. She's pretty much just average as far as personality goes. She's a bit of an airheaded and very flirty.
Personal Color: Pink.
Bio: Nao comes from a pretty wealthy family, but she never really cared much about asserting herself in school. She doesn't see the importance of a good education, and she's more street smart than book smart. Other than that, there's nothing really important regarding her life.
Other: None.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:46 pm

That is a kawaii App, MFN! Accepted! I'm gonna take two more Apps to start, but any number can come whenever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test RP APPs   Baka and Test RP APPs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test RP APPs
Page 1 of 1