Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


 

 SICK! {2/25/13}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle


Posts : 8791
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere

SICK! {2/25/13} Empty
PostSubject: SICK! {2/25/13}   SICK! {2/25/13} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:06 am

Last night at 11:00 I woke up from a nightmare and felt really bad. I had to get a pan out because saliva was coming into my mouth, and I had the feeling I was going to throw up, which I did.
I feel really bad today so I will not be going to school. I hate being sick because I always throw up, but on the bright side I wont be doing algebra!
I guess I will be on my laptop and netflix all day, since they are like my best friend.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver


Posts : 4143
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 23
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

SICK! {2/25/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICK! {2/25/13}   SICK! {2/25/13} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:38 am

That sucks that you are sick, today I don't have school 3 day weekend for me.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle


Posts : 8791
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere

SICK! {2/25/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICK! {2/25/13}   SICK! {2/25/13} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 am

Lightning wrote:
That sucks that you are sick, today I don't have school 3 day weekend for me.

At least I wont be alone on ff until the afternoon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver


Posts : 4143
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 23
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

SICK! {2/25/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICK! {2/25/13}   SICK! {2/25/13} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:42 am

Squirtle wrote:
Lightning wrote:
That sucks that you are sick, today I don't have school 3 day weekend for me.

At least I wont be alone on ff until the afternoon Smile

I thought i was gonna be alone on ff all day also. Glad your here.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle


Posts : 8791
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere

SICK! {2/25/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICK! {2/25/13}   SICK! {2/25/13} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:44 am

Lightning wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
Lightning wrote:
That sucks that you are sick, today I don't have school 3 day weekend for me.

At least I wont be alone on ff until the afternoon Smile

I thought i was gonna be alone on ff all day also. Glad your here.

Same. It is so boring when you post on something then you have to wait until everyone gets back online to do it!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver


Posts : 4143
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 23
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

SICK! {2/25/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICK! {2/25/13}   SICK! {2/25/13} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:46 am

Squirtle wrote:
Lightning wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
Lightning wrote:
That sucks that you are sick, today I don't have school 3 day weekend for me.

At least I wont be alone on ff until the afternoon Smile

I thought i was gonna be alone on ff all day also. Glad your here.

Same. It is so boring when you post on something then you have to wait until everyone gets back online to do it!

Actually quite a few of people are online right now.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle


Posts : 8791
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere

SICK! {2/25/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICK! {2/25/13}   SICK! {2/25/13} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:15 pm

At least some people are on now..
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

SICK! {2/25/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICK! {2/25/13}   SICK! {2/25/13} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:28 pm

I'm sorry you're sick! I hope you feel better :C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





SICK! {2/25/13} Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICK! {2/25/13}   SICK! {2/25/13} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
SICK! {2/25/13}
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sick :c [8/5/12]
» Sick.. [11/12/12]
» D: Sick :(((( 11/26/12
» im sick [12/6/12]
» Sick

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: