Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)

Go down 
+4
Flynn
Lenka
flower
elise
8 posters
AuthorMessage
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13) Empty
PostSubject: Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)   Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi hi hi, so today at school the most embarrassing thing eever. Exclamation Anyway at lunch today, (yes who cares if I'm too young to have a crush. Mad ) I saw this guy I liked, my class was getting ready to leave (we we're in line), and he usaully comes up to me and says hi and everything (he knows i like him, no biggie) and suddenly when I was drawing at this nearby table, my friend Melissa grabbed me. Omfg soon I was being pushed into himsfsahfds. I was freaking out, and he ran into the bathroom o_O Hey, aren't I supposed to do that? Everyone was giggling. Lord help me. xD. Anyways the rest of the day was pretty okay. I can't wait until my birthday! I love you
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)   Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:26 pm

I know how you feel. Last year, I liked this person who was older than me. My friend, he knew him they were friends, dared the guy to HUG ME! I was like, omfg dude

anyways haha that's pretty embarrassing
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)   Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Omg you're not too young!! You're to young to be DATING... But not too young to like someone!

AND DON'T FRET.

I had the most UNHELPFUL friend when I had a crush.

I would be leaving to go home and she would YELL ACROSS THE ROOM
"Hey (crush's name)! (My name) has something to say to you!"
Then she would make me go up to him to say goodbye.

Then later my crush admitted it was kind of cute, and it gave him confidence, cuz he knew I liked him. (And later I found out he liked me.)

SO THINK ABOUT IT FROM YOUR CRUSH'S POINT OF VEIW.
He's probably thinking "OMG SOMEONE IS PUSHING A REALLY HOT GIRL TOWARD ME!! AGHHH I BETTER RUN AWAY!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)   Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:51 am

Lenka wrote:

He's probably thinking "OMG SOMEONE IS PUSHING A REALLY HOT GIRL TOWARD ME!! AGHHH I BETTER RUN AWAY!"

Or maybe just "Oh crap looks like someone's been eating raw sugar again! I'd better run before I get killed."

At least that would be my reaction if some girl shoved another girl into my face.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)   Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:01 am

Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:
Lenka wrote:

Or maybe just "Oh crap looks like someone's been eating raw sugar again! I'd better run before I get killed."

At least that would be my reaction if some girl shoved another girl into my face.

Yes, for 11-16 year olds. She's NINE.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)   Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 am

I'm sure he just felt a little intimidated by having you shoved in his face. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)   Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Haha I think it's cute c:

Bet he has a little crush on you back ;0

I have a major crush (it's been 5 was of me crushing on him now... Better yet, he's dating my best friend ARGH), so I know how you feel c:

One time I accidentally fell tripped over him and my face turned best red x3, couldn't talk to him for the rest of the week!
Back to top Go down
Hiyorin
Regular Fantagian
Hiyorin

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)   Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Hm...Well, I guess it's all okay as long as he knew that your friend pushed you into him..But don't worry, I felt a bit that way before too:
It was about 2 years ago, and my crush needed to staple his papers together..Then i shoved the stapler into his face on accident and almost broke his glasses..Plus he looked really angry at me...(Two years later I don't even have the courage to talk to him anymore..but I kinda stopped having a crush on him)
P.S good luck in the future!
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)   Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:54 am

I turn dry like a rasin talking to my crush...tbh..

Well maybe he does like you but when he got to close to you he got akward? (IDK boys have signs)

Don't let that bother you though. I thought it was cute.

And you're not to old for a crush, maybe dating is still a few years for you.

:3
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)   Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing Day, kinda? (2/28/13)
Page 1 of 1