Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D Empty
PostSubject: Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D   Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:58 pm

I'm actually really proud of this:

Spoiler:

Feel free to rate & Critique ^_^

Please don't point out EVERY flaw. I know its not that good, but its the best I can do. I'm not as good as a lot of people on here..

Last edited by Hope~ on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D   Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Omg this is really cute.

well here's some critique sorry if I'm harsh. I'm really bad at this so meh
Well the head is too stretched and large on the body. Try something half as small. The bodies are kinda small for anime people but this is your style so di what you like. The clothing is unaturally stiff, try looking at references and such.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D   Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Witch wrote:
Omg this is really cute.

well here's some critique sorry if I'm harsh. I'm really bad at this so meh
Well the head is too stretched and large on the body. Try something half as small. The bodies are kinda small for anime people but this is your style so di what you like. The clothing is unaturally stiff, try looking at references and such.

I like making the bodies smaller; I want my heads to stand out. I'm new at clothes; all I used to do was head portraits, not full body shots, so excuse the horribleness.

I am not that good at drawing so idk why I try
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D   Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Maybe you can try making the head stand out by drawing from a different angle? One that faces the head more than the body (Extremely hard in my opinion however. xD) But yes, the head is large for the rest of the body weight for this drawing, but everyone's style is different~

I think the drawing is cute. Just remember that dressing usually comes loosely, so be more wavy, even if the outfit is supposed to be tight. (I am a horrible explainer. o o)

You're not a bad drawer. I see slight potential, keep practicing.

crit: To be completely honest, the anatomy looks good as well. All I really noticed that should be critiqued is the lack of shoulders (they are there, but they aren't very noticeable) and how the neck kind of forms the shape of a triangle, so bend it a biiiiitt more in between. If you were going for thick body weight, try to make the arms and legs thicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D   Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mario + Luigi - Girl anime form! :D
Page 1 of 1