Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

olivers emoticon shop

Go down 
+2
Cherry
Oliver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

olivers emoticon shop Empty
PostSubject: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:29 pm

look so you tell me a really detailed dsescritpion about you and then i give you a REALYL COOL graphic personalized for yoru er personality.
pleaes do it.... plaese i promise the results wll be worht it... peaselse.. please.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Wait do you mean my personality or what I look like :3
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:34 pm

I am a Girl. I have long brown hair that reaches me waist, that is a sort of caramel colour. My eyes are VERY dark brown, like dark chocolate. I have two different sides: I can be nice, benevolent, emotional, and have mood swings. Then, I can be crazy, immature, energetic, and outgoing. I love cheetahs and music, and drawing.

Enough?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:42 pm

both

here is your order, hope.........
O.O:
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Ok then here
Blonde wavy-to-curly hair, long length. Green eyes, and long-ish eyelashes. Fair skin, glasses. Glasses are blue. Also I am tall.

I am nice and I try to help people when they are sad. I really like light cheerful things like flowers, pink, orange, and light green, happy things, cute things, and such. Also I will not be afraid to stand out of the crowd.

I can not wait to see what you do :3
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Most people, when they see me, describe me as quiet and reserved. I am a pessimist, am claustrophobic, and excel at algebra but not geometry. I can't even tell the difference between a circle and an oval. I fall asleep nearly every second I've got. I have long and straight dark-brown (almost black) hair worn with a ponytail (sort of like Minami Shimada's without the cuteness.) I love highlighters, chapter book titles, and bread. I hate sparkly kawaii, popular bands, and grammar. I play the cello, piano, violin, French Horn, piano, and some guitar. Once you get to know me, I'll be in the kitchen eating ramen.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:51 pm

i took a lot of effort on this one.. really tiedrd dto make it my own... thanks for ordering... this is for cherry btw maka ill get to you seoon

ryahead:
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Oliver wrote:
i took a lot of effort on this one.. really tiedrd dto make it my own... thanks for ordering... this is for cherry btw maka ill get to you seoon

ryahead:

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:58 pm

MAKA... I MADE THIS JSUT FOR YOU I HOPE OYU LIKE IT
YEAHHH:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:16 pm

I am a asian girl. I have short hair and wear green glasses. i like cheese, beef, cake, chocolate, vanilla, iceream, and smores a ton. I also adore birds. My favorite vocaloid is IA but I aslo adore Miku Hatsune. I don't know if I can consider myself nice but i try. People call me motherly for some reason. I am irresponsible and lazy. I get usually A's and B's on tests. I wish i could be good at learning languages. I use google chrome. i like to draw. I like PMMM. I like to say "I like". Me gusta pie. I am mentally dating Ophelia the candle head. I like Hetalia also. I am random at times

I don't know what I just wrote. Take your time.

Last edited by Witch on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Oliver wrote:
MAKA... I MADE THIS JSUT FOR YOU I HOPE OYU LIKE IT
YEAHHH:
This so creative! Thanks. I might put it in my signature when I'm not on my phone.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:23 pm

I have dark blonde hair and blue-gray eyes, but I prefer pink hair and pink eyes with two black bows pfffff! I am the most kawaii being in the world on the outside. But on the inside, I am as demented as Kriem. I cannot stop loving Hideyoshi, and Madoka is still beautiful to me. I am stressed because of stuff. But I'm okay!

just...try your best, because this is so random!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Okay here is me

I am a girl. I have purple glasses. Auburn hair, dark brown eyes. I am an only child. I am kinda shy around new people I am not that talkative. If you start talking with me I usually don't have anything to say back unless you are my best friends. If I think you are annoying I just kinda walk away and mumble to myself. My favorite vocaloid is Len and rin. My favorite song would be in the end. I may like emo bands but don't consider me emo or judge me, my favorite emo band is black veil brides. This would be me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: olivers emoticon shop   olivers emoticon shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

olivers emoticon shop
Page 1 of 1