Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<

Go down 
+8
dewey decimal system
o
Relora
Queen
evan
aimi
Reese
flower
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Empty
PostSubject: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:56 pm

I can't stop no matter what. At school, Iv'e had a crush on this boy FOREVER, ( since grade 3) and I'm almost positive he has a crush on my friend. ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. I love her to death, But I feel like she's over shadowing me with everything I do. That's why iv'e turned into a perfectionist. I always work on my writing and try to be better than her. I always try to get this guys attention, but no matter what....

he just...

Doesn't....

Like me....

He likes her.

AGH I HATE EVRYTHINGGG
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:59 pm

I have too much music to worry about the guy I like, who plays the viola.
Well anyway ask your crush about your friend. Say "do you know _____(friend's name)?" Then, you can get his true feelings about your friend. I hope things get better.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Pastel wrote:
I have too much music to worry about the guy I like, who plays the viola.
Well anyway ask your crush about your friend. Say "do you know _____(friend's name)?" Then, you can get his true feelings about your friend. I hope things get better.

Thanks. He always talks to her and does things for her, and tries to make her laugh.

Meanwhile, the only way we really communicate is when we play soccer together.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Haha same with me. Only in Orchestra.
Still, you should ask.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Pastel wrote:
Haha same with me. Only in Orchestra.
Still, you should ask.

Too shy. This guy doesn't even get it.

HE DOESN'T EVEN GET IT.

HE THINKS I LIKE HIS BROTHER.

Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Well focus on your friend for a while. Ask her: "Hey do you like ______(your crush's name)?" If she says no, you're ok and you can relax. But if you don't, do what Pastel said and ask HIM.

Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Mirai wrote:
Well focus on your friend for a while. Ask her: "Hey do you like ______(your crush's name)?" If she says no, you're ok and you can relax. But if you don't, do what Pastel said and ask HIM.

I already know she doesn't like him. She's well aware I like him.

He has NO feelings for me, that I know of...

He teases me sometimes, too.

But in the end he is pretty sweet to me....
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Perfection wrote:
Mirai wrote:

Sounds like me and my crush...*sigh*

Then ask him out girl. If he says no, say like a cheesy anime line like "I'll make you have the same feelings" or "You'll love me soon enough" etc. Then ask his friends what type of girl he likes.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Who knows? Maybe he likes the same thing as you!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 pm

I know how you feel, sister. [: I'll help you go through it.

First of all, I've had the same thing happen over and over again for me, too. I always want to be better at everything to reach my best friend's level but I usually just stop. I re-think my actions and try to think why I'm doing this and what can I gain or what are the positive things. I've also always been a perfectionist since I was born and my friends are kind of used to that but they joke around with me. My friends tell me my writing is so neat when I actually think it's junk and I ALWAYS insult my works... anyway enough about me, back to you.

You should try to talk to him, don't be shy, once he gets to know you better the better chance he'll start to like you sooner or later. Act normal in front of him. If you don't he'll think you're a bit awkward.. sometimes. Or if he likes weird people, then be yourself and try to be weird once in a while. Relate to him, see the difference, and the more you understand what he likes or dislikes the more you'll know what you should do. Also, ask him questions about himself.. and like I said TALK TO HIM MORE. He might think it's weird after a while but he'll get used to it.

If you need me, I'll be here. Either if it's about personal things, you're love life or just anything really. ^^
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:
Mirai wrote:

Then ask him out girl. If he says no, say like a cheesy anime line like "I'll make you have the same feelings" or "You'll love me soon enough" etc. Then ask his friends what type of girl he likes.

I COULD NEVER ASK HIM OUT.

The only guy I really trust is his brother..
BUT HE'S GOING TO TELL HIM

BAWLS

WHY CANT HE LIKE ME

WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DONT
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:12 pm

It's a dejavu dilemma.

Your friend is Hitomi.
He is Kyosuke.
You are Sayaka.

DEJAVU
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Just suck it up and confess.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Pastel wrote:
Just suck it up and confess.

I can't.

IF YOU GUYS KNEW HIM IN REAL LIFE YOU WOULD KNOW WHY I CAN'T

I HATE EVRYTHING
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Hitomi (friend) is gonna ask him eventually. You need to suck it up and not make Sayaka's mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:15 pm

I agree that you should confess. Give him a note or letter with words about how you feel in there
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Madoka wrote:
Hitomi (friend) is gonna ask him eventually. You need to suck it up and not make Sayaka's mistake.

SHE DOESN'T LIKE HIM THOUGH

SHE SAID " EW GROSS" ABOUT HIM
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Perfection wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:
Mirai wrote:

I COULD NEVER ASK HIM OUT.

The only guy I really trust is his brother..
BUT HE'S GOING TO TELL HIM

BAWLS

WHY CANT HE LIKE ME

WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DONT
Listen to Kiyoko! She's cupid (reference to my forum).

But I'll tell you the rest of my tips:
1. If you're scared to ask him out, write an anonymous letter to him. Give hints that describe you like "I've known you since 3rd grade. I play soccer with you."
2. Ask him out once you've become friendly with him.
3. Don't ever follow him. He'll think you're a creepy stalker.
4. If he doesn't like you, high-five him more often or "accidently" walk into him.
5. Try to act shy around him.
6. Be you.

Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:17 pm

iv'e noticed whenever I act like myself around him he laughs with me and stuff..

I'M GOING TO WRITE AN ANONOYMOUS LETTER WITH MY LEFT HAND
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Perfection wrote:
iv'e noticed whenever I act like myself around him he laughs with me and stuff..

Yay! Hope this works out!

Also to make him like you more, you should start hanging out with him more.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:

heres the rough draft:

You know me very well, but you don't hang out with me that often. I'm in your class. I'm a girl obviously. Iv'e liked you for a really long time. You don't know though. You'll have to figure out who I am on your own.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Perfection wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:

heres the rough draft:

You know me very well, but you don't hang out with me that often. I'm in your class. I'm a girl obviously. Iv'e liked you for a really long time. You don't know though. You'll have to figure out who I am on your own.
Very short, brief, and poetic! It's really good though you should add more like about your appearance and stuff. But don't write it here though because of stalkers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:

heres the rough draft:

Very short, brief, and poetic! It's really good though you should add more like about your appearance and stuff. But don't write it here though because of stalkers.
I think it's great but maybe not your appearance. Hint your name maybe?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Candlelit wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:

heres the rough draft:

GUYS I CAN'T DO IT.

I CAN'T SEND THE NOTE. >.<
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Perfection wrote:
Candlelit wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:

heres the rough draft:

GUYS I CAN'T DO IT.

I CAN'T SEND THE NOTE. >.<
Then ask someone to deliver the note for you like your teacher or a close friend.
It's ok Perfection. You can do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next