Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

my little pony human headcanons?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

my little pony human headcanons? Empty
PostSubject: my little pony human headcanons?   my little pony human headcanons? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:00 pm

this is kind of ridiculous, but i just want to share my human my little pony headcanons + sexualites (just so you know i think absolutely none of them are straight. im sorry)!!!! we can discuss what we agree in, disagree in, etc.
here are mine!!!:
O.o:
woo!!! please share your headcanons and also please tell me out of these who would you like me to draw
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: my little pony human headcanons?   my little pony human headcanons? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:06 am

These are really cool. Can you draw your rainbow dash headcanon? Also Twilight.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: my little pony human headcanons?   my little pony human headcanons? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:15 am

I CAN DRAW APPLEJACK AND RARITY #2

Those are all great ideas.

I WANNA DRAW APPLEJACK BECAUSE I'M EXPERT AT DRAWING WIDE CHESTS
Thanks to me drawing Mami x3
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: my little pony human headcanons?   my little pony human headcanons? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 pm

If Rainbow Dash was real, she would be my girlfriend. If you disagree your argument is invalid case closed <3
Why do you picture Fluttershy transgender? I don't but hey different opinions xP
Pinkie Pie's is totally right like seriously.
Might post my headcanons later dunno...
For some reason like EVERYONE thinks Rainbow Dash is gay... Well I love her omg.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: my little pony human headcanons?   my little pony human headcanons? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 pm

These sound so kawaii, especially AJ and Rainbow Dash. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: my little pony human headcanons?   my little pony human headcanons? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Dewey wrote:
If Rainbow Dash was real, she would be my girlfriend. If you disagree your argument is invalid case closed <3
Why do you picture Fluttershy transgender? I don't but hey different opinions xP
Pinkie Pie's is totally right like seriously.
Might post my headcanons later dunno...
For some reason like EVERYONE thinks Rainbow Dash is gay... Well I love her omg.
haha rainbow dash is really fun to draw so i probably will as ron said! twilight too ill probably draw all of them eventually

ALSO: fluttershy transgender- first of all i just think it fits. like im sorry. second, she's a pegasus but very earth oriented?? sort of like, she's the wrong type of pony??? and i just think that fits for fluttershy, being trans because of that!! i just like her as transgender, obviously mtf
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my little pony human headcanons?   my little pony human headcanons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my little pony human headcanons?
Page 1 of 1