Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Help?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi guys.
So right now I'm fighting with my mom and everything is terrible... I just feel like I want to die and am kind of wanting to run away but I'm not going to because I'm too scared. I was literally crying because of the fight and it's because of a really stupid reason. What do you guys do when you feel like this? ;~;
Back to top Go down

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Oh my god I have those same exact feels.
Its okay, you'll feel better later, I totally understand.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:03 pm

http://minamistrawberry.tumblr.com/post/45549228866
That is all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Wow we have that in common. Don't worry, I know how you feel. It happens to me a lot, and because of plain stupid reasons.
Sorry about your fight. :c Hope things get better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:25 pm

I know you guys are trying to help, thanks a lot, but honestly I'm really scared about tomorrow. I really don't want to wake up in the morning... my mom is just going to yell at me and send me to school crying and then when I get home things will get worse because apparently my mom is even more upset that I didn't apologize which makes 0 sense whatsoever since I didn't do anything :c
The reason my mom is mad at me is because of the way I wore my hair today. Stupid right?
Back to top Go down

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Dewey wrote:
I know you guys are trying to help, thanks a lot, but honestly I'm really scared about tomorrow. I really don't want to wake up in the morning... my mom is just going to yell at me and send me to school crying and then when I get home things will get worse because apparently my mom is even more upset that I didn't apologize which makes 0 sense whatsoever since I didn't do anything :c
The reason my mom is mad at me is because of the way I wore my hair today. Stupid right?
Maybe write her a note about how you feel. I know you didn't do anything but say sorry anyways. It'll please her a little at least.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Dewey wrote:
Really, we have so much of that in common. (BTW, I really do hope it'll all get better tomorrow.) My mom got totally mad at me because I forgot to take a shower, like 4 weeks ago. She was mad for a pretty long time, and banned me from the iPad forever. It was on a Sunday night, too.
I really really hope things work out. ;c
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:40 pm

My mom and I get into stupid fights once in a while so I know how you feel. It always feels like you have to resolve to really dumb things like, "oh I'll never talk or ask help from her again". It never works though. Be the mature one. Confront your mom and tell her she's getting upset over nothing important. Maybe she's had a bad day but whatever it is, it's nobodies fault and don't get hung up about it. I'm really sorry if you've had a bad day and I hope you and your mom work it out!
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help?   Help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: