Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

User of the Month

Go down 
+13
Squirtle
Kennedy
Gabriella
Silver
YEEZUS
Rufistar
Flynn
aimi
Queen
MsJoyMaeda
flower
evan
Reese
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

User of the Month - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm not trying to be mean but, does it matter who you pick for moderator? It's not because anyone is nice and all but if I really had to choose a moderator it would be Relora... Eh em anyways...

It would be nice to see who is next featured user.

EDIT: and just because Candlelit was here long like Pippin doesn't really give them reasons to be moderator... I am not saying its true but I think you guys may want Candlelit to be mod maybe because she is popular on this forum. Thas what I think.?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Bliss Swirl wrote:
I'm not trying to be mean but, does it matter who you pick for moderator? It's not because anyone is nice and all but if I really had to choose a moderator it would be Relora... Eh em anyways...

EDIT: and just because Candlelit was here long like Pippin doesn't really give them reasons to be moderator... I am not saying its true but I think you guys may want Candlelit to be mod maybe because she is popular on this forum. Thats what I think.?

Thats not the reason I would pick her.

First of all, she is active. Next, she is responcible and nice. Relora is also that, so I really don't know who to pick out of this whole forum.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
F3MOUS
Rookie Fantagian
F3MOUS

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:33 pm

I agree with Bliss Swirl its really not that important well maybe important to you but to really to me.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:36 pm

JustKayla1 wrote:

I agree with Bliss Swirl its really not that important well maybe important to you but to really to me.

Exactly. Whoever Mace finds responsible for the job, I'll approve it! Right now it wont really matter.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:15 pm

We are all trying to influence mace's decision and I think we don't need to be deciding who mace picks I know we are all picking eachothers friends. So i think we shouldn't try to influence mace's decision on who he will pick. If you looked there is a way for every single one of us to be a mod/admin. I think we should let mace decide and maybe the other moderators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Tricky wrote:
We are all trying to influence mace's decision and I think we don't need to be deciding who mace picks I know we are all picking eachothers friends. So i think we shouldn't try to influence mace's decision on who he will pick. If you looked there is a way for every single one of us to be a mod/admin. I think we should let mace decide and maybe the other moderators.
^This
I am truly flattered by everyone but, truthfully, I believe Mace should decide. I think he would have the best judgment.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 pm

sinks into pit of forgotteness

relora would be a great mod. she's been active longer than anyone here and she's always the kindest and most positive of anyone. pippin would be a good choice too!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:25 pm

blu wrote:

relora would be a great mod. she's been active longer than anyone here and she's always the kindest and most positive of anyone. pippin would be a good choice too!

^^^ This. Relora and Pippin would make excellent mods.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:34 pm

blu wrote:
^yes like thanks everyone /:
But... I think I could be a mod..? Like you guys probably think I would fool around too much because I do that often xD But I really wouldn't. Honestly. I've had my own forum before (mlplovers.omgforum.net It's still open, but very inactive so I rarely go on) and I made sure I was very responsible (for the sadly short time it was active)... but ehh the chances of me actually being a mod are negative 9,999,999xinfinity. -.-
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Dewey wrote:
Um... I think I could be a mod..? Like you guys probably think I would fool around too much because I do that often xD But I really wouldn't. Honestly. I've had my own forum before (mlplovers.omgforum.net It's still open, but very inactive so I rarely go on) and I made sure I was very responsible (for the sadly short time it was active)... but ehh the chances of me actually being a mod are negative 9,999,999xinfinity. -.-

I remember that forum I went on it once or twice but I forgot about it. You would be a good mod. I don't think my chances would be that great all probably 0% chance but well idk its up to mace and the mods.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Candlelit wrote:
Tricky wrote:
^This
I am truly flattered by everyone but, truthfully, I believe Mace should decide. I think he would have the best judgment.
Yeah, we should just let him choose, it is not up to us.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User of the Month
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3