Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Something about God & the LGBT communtity

Go down 
+6
Flynn
Rufistar
taehyung
Oliver
o
dewey decimal system
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Something about God & the LGBT communtity Empty
PostSubject: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:05 pm

Ok so some people don't like to talk about religion or the LGBT community so if your one of those people I suggest exiting this topic.
Also if you get offended by anything I say (which I don't know why you would but if you do...) then I apologize. I am not trying to offend anyone, in any way.

Well I've been thinking. People say that God is against lesbians/gays/bisexuals/transgender people and I don't understand this, because isn't God supposed to love everyone? I've been raised to believe that in God's eyes everyone is the same, so why would it matter if you like girls/guys/both, or if you don't believe you were born the right gender? It doesn't make sense to me; what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 pm

yeah i agree with you. however, i think the lgbt people might not be against God for that reason. they might be against God because they're afraid of how well they'll be received by whatever church it is. but if this makes anybody feel better, there was a video i saw once about lesbian/gay Mormons and they looked happy, so i think there's hope.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:05 pm

"or if you don't believe you were born the right gender" i'd like to correct you on this transgender people dont believe they were born the right gender they simply weren't. they got the wrong body, and it's ot something they believe. simply something that's true.

on what you said!! yeah it's very contradicting and it's sad people take more importance on the ONE SENTECNCe about homosexuality and not on the huge part abotu lovin everybody and bein a good person \m/
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:39 pm

He does love everyone, including homosexuals. But its unnatural. Two guys can't make a baby.

God also did not make them...he created a man and a women to populate earth for centuries.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Scarilicous wrote:
He does love everyone, including homosexuals. But its unnatural. Two guys can't make a baby.

God also did not make them...he created a man and a women to populate earth for centuries.
he still did make gays and lesbians. even if he didn't make them for that purpose, he made them.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:45 pm

maybe he sent them to stop overpopulation Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:50 pm

blu wrote:
Scarilicous wrote:

he still did make gays and lesbians. even if he didn't make them for that purpose, he made them.

No he didn't make them! Humans started being homosexual. If god created them that means they are BORN HOMOSEXUAL and did u ever heard of someone born homosexual
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:51 pm

iBelieber wrote:
blu wrote:
Scarilicous wrote:

No he didn't make them! Humans started being homosexual. If god created them that means they are BORN HOMOSEXUAL and did u ever heard of someone born homosexual
he still made the humans, nonetheless. and like oliver said, maybe there's a chance it was to stop overpopulation.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:53 pm

blu wrote:
iBelieber wrote:
blu wrote:
Scarilicous wrote:

he still made the humans, nonetheless. and like oliver said, maybe there's a chance it was to stop overpopulation.

To stop overpopulation? Then why there is natural causes,diseases and such stuff? Like a deadly disease could be spreading killing people which will cause also to stop over population
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:54 pm

i'm not gonna argue
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:56 pm

blu wrote:
i'm not gonna argue

It's not arguing it's Like trying to convince people about something
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:48 pm

iBelieber wrote:
blu wrote:
i'm not gonna argue

It's not arguing it's Like trying to convince people about something

Which is basically the definition of arguing.

atheist. nothing to do here.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:58 pm

yea but theyre helping to. we're super overpopulated ssmh
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:15 am

iBelieber wrote:
But its unnatural. Two guys can't make a baby.

1 in every 10 sheep is gay. Same with giraffes. Also, 19% of ducks are gay.

Now what were you saying about unnatural.

Seriously guys, I don't think god has a problem with homosexuality. I don't think he "intended" for us to be anything.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:21 am

My opinion? Society made up those lies. I agree with what Pippin said. I was thinking about this for a while. And God loves everyone no matter what, correct? So He wouldn't care if you were gay or anything. SOCIETY is the one who has the problem. A lot of LGBT people are bullied by society you know.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:58 am

^^same with pippin but if "there really s a reaosN" thats it but. , theres probably not

10% of the world is also homosexual soª!!!! 10/100 or 1/10. yeah. thats right . thre'es plenty of gay people,, ,
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am

This shouldn't even have to be a discussion. I honestly can't believe there are people who still discriminate against others because of a couple of silly things that were written in an old book. It's disgusting of them, really.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:39 am

iBelieber wrote:

If God didn't make them than WHO did? Of course God made them because He made everyone and everything. (well that is my religious belief.)
And in a way it may be considered "unnatural" to some people but are you implying it's a bad thing? Because there's nothing wrong with it... but I guess that may be just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:46 am

iBelieber wrote:

Well he had to make them if he made men and women. Not everyone is born homosexual, but later may become one.
And its not exactly natural but it is normal. I crush on girls a little more than guys. It happens all of the time anyways. People should just love who they love.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 am

Candlelit wrote:
iBelieber wrote:

Well he had to make them if he made men and women. Not everyone is born homosexual, but later may become one.
And its not exactly natural but it is normal. I crush on girls a little more than guys. It happens all of the time anyways. People should just love who they love.
yeah like people aren't born homosexual because they tell them to be straight but that's just what they do but eventually when their sexual urges actually appear that are real due to hormones they begin to fall in love with a specific gender, whatever it may be
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:15 pm

iBelieber wrote:

Hey, you can always adopt :D

Besides, no offense to anybody, I think everybody should be who they wanna be. Who cares if girls like girls or boys like boys? It doesn't matter. Its love that matters.

*audience* THATS BEAUTIFUL MARSHY OMG ;D

But seriously though.

This is why im happy that Romney wasn't elected cuz he was gonna ban gay marriage.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Marshy wrote:
iBelieber wrote:

Hey, you can always adopt Very Happy

Besides, no offense to anybody, I think everybody should be who they wanna be. Who cares if girls like girls or boys like boys? It doesn't matter. Its love that matters.

*audience* THATS BEAUTIFUL MARSHY OMG ;D

But seriously though.

This is why im happy that Romney wasn't elected cuz he was gonna ban gay marriage.

Romney was going to do a lot of crappy things.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Pippin wrote:
Marshy wrote:

Romney was going to do a lot of crappy things.
Yeah. That's why I begged my parents not to vote for him.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:53 am

Pippin wrote:
iBelieber wrote:
But its unnatural. Two guys can't make a baby.

1 in every 10 sheep is gay. Same with giraffes. Also, 19% of ducks are gay.

Now what were you saying about unnatural.

Seriously guys, I don't think god has a problem with homosexuality. I don't think he "intended" for us to be anything.

Excuse me but we were talking about humans! Not animals
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 am

haha well then 10% of the earth is homosexual, so 10/100, or 1/10
yay!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Something about God & the LGBT communtity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something about God & the LGBT communtity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: