Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What do you do when this happens?

Go down 
+2
Squirtle
dewey decimal system
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

What do you do when this happens? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do when this happens?   What do you do when this happens? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

When you get bad grades? Because I got 2 and I purposely left them at school... I only did it because if I brought them home I knew my Easter weekend would go right down the toilet. Ugh. I know when I bring them home my mom will flip because I got a B+ on one and she yelled at me. She said they're easy because you just have to read the stories and answer questions but omg she doesn't understand! The hardest part is you can even study for them because you don't know what will be on the test. I cried because I'm so scared and upset and literally I am making myself sick because I'm stressing so much. Please help. Your probably going to say "oh its not a big deal. Just tell her it was hard, and you tried your best." Because that is not going to work. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when this happens?   What do you do when this happens? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:46 pm

Maybe you can have a talk with your mom explaining how you feel. When I was in 5th grade, I was an A+ student and when I got a C in something my mom was so mad! If you are too scared to tell her in person, write a letter to her, or tell your teacher. Because I really don't get why your mom is mad that you got a B. That is a pretty high grade for me! I know this is not the advice you were expecting, but there is not much I can say. I hope it all turns out better in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when this happens?   What do you do when this happens? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:25 pm

She got mad at me for a B because I guess she was in a bad mood or something /:
Well thanks for the advice but I'll probably get grounded (for like 2 weeks *cries*) so just warning you guys ;n;
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when this happens?   What do you do when this happens? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:24 am

B+ is a pretty darn good grade, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when this happens?   What do you do when this happens? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:31 am

Yeah... but I got 2 C's so I'm dead.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when this happens?   What do you do when this happens? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:54 am

I'm sorry I can't really help, because it really never happened to me before. Just try to have a talk with your mom, and tell her you will do better next time. Are all your other grades good? She shouldn't be mad if you got just 2 C's. I mean, you have a bunch of grades, and 2 of them aren't good (unless most of them aren't good)? Yeah, that's all I can say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when this happens?   What do you do when this happens? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:59 am

Sheeta wrote:
I'm sorry I can't really help, because it really never happened to me before. Just try to have a talk with your mom, and tell her you will do better next time. Are all your other grades good? She shouldn't be mad if you got just 2 C's. I mean, you have a bunch of grades, and 2 of them aren't good (unless most of them aren't good)? Yeah, that's all I can say.
Well yeah most of them are good. Up until 6th grade (the grade I'm in now) I never got anything below a B. Seriously. Honestly, this grade is a lot harder than the others and I know 7th will be even harder, especially because I'm going to high school >.<

Last edited by Dewey on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when this happens?   What do you do when this happens? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:31 am

I got chu :U (though I'm confused as to whether this is your grading period's grade or a test grade, I'll help with both o:?)

Try to reason to her, tell her that you know it's unacceptable and are willing to do something to not let it happen again. Maybe compromise and say you can play all you want still, but a day before a big test or something you study for an hour. Say that you know that this was bad but you really want to do better. Hopefully, she'll accept that. She might be unhappy, but it's only middle school. Things don't count until high school. So even if she does get mad, at least it's nothing that affects your chances at college and universities.

Now if this is for your grading period, that's a whole different things. I suggest that you bring the grades to your mother ASAP so that you can get it all over with. She'll be mad, but that's normal of course and your mom is only doing this out of love for you. She wants you to succeed and doesn't want to see her girl with such great potential flop! After that, I highly suggest you start daily studying S-M-T-W-T leaving Friday and Saturday off for relaxation. You'd be surprised with how even 15 minutes of studying helps. Go over the idea with your mom get a time slot situated, get an area (preferably where other people can talk to you so you won't feel alone) to study, make it comfortable, and keep away from distractions when you need to. After that you'll most likely see your grades go up and you won't have to deal with your mom yelling at you.

My dad is very much like this. I get high B's and he has kittens about it. He loves me, but I'm in high school and he doesn't want me to lose at going to the University of Florida (they have a geology program and I live an hour away from it <3333). I currently study with those same tips and mind and have brought my grades up to all As in all classes and I almost always score an A on my tests. For me it works, if it doesn't work for you there are hundereds of other options. Mull over it with your mother and looks some stuff online or talk to your teachers for after school/ before school studying where your teacher can actually help you while you study c:
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when this happens?   What do you do when this happens? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 am

Look. I have advice. Not to pat myself on the back but I'm a straight A person in my class.

My mom yells at me when I get a A-, or 2 wrong on a test. So what? Even if people still think your crazy and that your a selfish- empty headed groundhog (my mom calls me that) you should still know that you tried your best. Get private classes if you need too. I don't care. Just try your best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when this happens?   What do you do when this happens? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do when this happens?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: