Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

RECOLOR/EDIT???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

RECOLOR/EDIT???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECOLOR/EDIT???    RECOLOR/EDIT???  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Not to offend you but there is no shading in that at all. Also you should not use black when its your first time.
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

RECOLOR/EDIT???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECOLOR/EDIT???    RECOLOR/EDIT???  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:02 pm

nicki445 wrote:
Not to offend you but there is no shading in that at all. Also you should not use black when its your first time.

You dont shade on your other recolors either (you know, like the recolors you made WAY back earlier) And it's her first! Respect x]]

But i agree with nicki's part when she said ''don't use black for your first time'' maybe use, green or blue? so i'd give it a 7/10 Smile (honest opinion)
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

RECOLOR/EDIT???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECOLOR/EDIT???    RECOLOR/EDIT???  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Vallie wrote:
nicki445 wrote:

You dont shade on your other recolors either (you know, like the recolors you made WAY back earlier) And it's her first! Respect x]]

But i agree with nicki's part when she said ''don't use black for your first time'' maybe use, green or blue? so i'd give it a 7/10 Smile (honest opinion)

i agreed with nicki too but no offence
U shade like the the recolor down there
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

RECOLOR/EDIT???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECOLOR/EDIT???    RECOLOR/EDIT???  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:29 pm

nicki445 wrote:
You didn't shade at the start either, and still, no offense, still some of your recolors are not shaded. xP But for a start, 7/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RECOLOR/EDIT???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECOLOR/EDIT???    RECOLOR/EDIT???  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECOLOR/EDIT???
Page 1 of 1