Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Donating Hair?

Go down 
+6
Squirtle
YEEZUS
Reese
dewey decimal system
Silver
taehyung
10 posters
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Hello!
I decided to tell you about me donating my hair. My hair is thick, soft and has a shine, and it grows real fast! So I decided when it reaches below my back I will donate it. I mean, why not? Hair grows back. You know Indian's women's hair?Like how thick and smooth they are? Yeah mine's like that.
So I was thinking of sharing this with you if you think it's a great idea.

~i Don't know where to post this so I posted it here Sorry if it's in the wrong section~
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Wow that is very awesome and nice of you to do. What are you donating it too? I know my old friend gaby she got donated hair from people from a fund to people who have cancer. She had cancer and she is fine now but now she is more popular than me.
Back to top Go down

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:24 pm

I think its a great idea!
I would do it but my hair is extremely thin and derp
Back to top Go down

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:26 pm

I was thinking of donating my hair when I cut it, but my mom threw it all away. Anyway, that's very nice of you to do, so I agree!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:37 pm

My mommy and I did that to a foundation called "Locks of Love". They make wigs for kids to cancer and it feels really good. You should do it.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Haha! I donated my hair during the summer, with a program called "Locks of Love."
It's up to you to donate your hair. ;u;
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:56 pm

It's really great that you did that! I was thinking of doing it, but my hair is all fried and dry and bleh.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Idonated my hair too for locks for love, it is a great feeling to know that you are helping people. You should donate it because it will feel amazing after you do.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 pm

I was actually thinking of donating my hair when it reaches past my posterior xD

Good for ou, by the way! I'm sure you'll make someone's life a lot easier by donating you hair!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Donating my hair is exactly what I plan to do. It's past my jeans' waistline now but I'm just not ready to part with it, y'know? I really like my long hair and people always compliment it. (:
If you're getting long-ish lengths of your hair cut, why not donate it instead of just throwing it away? Another use, I've heard, is to use it for cleaning up oil spills. Interesting, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:41 pm

YEAH DONATE YOUR HAIR!!! however try to give it to someone who makes wigs for free because what's the point of donating your hair if someone's gonna have to pay 200$ for it anyway?
i can't donate my hair because it's too short (i might one day shave it all off though so'? ??)
and idk even if you do love your hair i think, it's a cool feeling to think the fact someone's using it right now for a better reason than you :v)
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:16 pm

it's a really good decision! go for it!!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Im getting a hair cut soon so I might donate my super thick hair to someone! I hate having thick hair ;<. If my mom lets me do that I will be so happy
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:32 am

Thanks everyone for telling me. I also heard about 'Wigs 4 Kids' . I don't know what my parents will say. I think my mom will say no since she loves my hair a lot and say some stuff. Dont ask me why she loves my hair!I don't know the answer anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donating Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Hair?   Donating Hair? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donating Hair?
Page 1 of 1