Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Comic/Comic Ideas?

Go down 
+5
o
Table.
YEEZUS
SilverBell
Rufistar
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:22 pm

hi people
umm ive basically been wanting to do a sci-fi, fantasy, or some kawaii shiyat since i was like 8
but i have no ideass.
so i was wondering if someone would collab with me, to make a comic. i honestly do not care how much attention it gets, i just want to accomplish that dream. if im given an idea, i can come up with an entire plot, the characters, etc.
i just need someone to help me with that. one of us can do the writing, and another the art. or one of us can do the writing and the art and another can help with the art. i honestly just dont care. i want to do it.
if anyone doesnt want to, can you just give me an idea? remember: kawaii shiyat, sci-fi, and fantasy. (but like try to avoiid nerdy sci-fi tho)
(plus i can pay for a website to host the comic. i have a card and a paypal so ya Smile in addition im good at designing which will come in handy for the actual site and i can help with spreading the word.)

i know it might take time, maybe up to 5 years at most, but this is like my dream yo.

thats all there really is to say on the matter

god this sounds so silly when i read it, im really really sorry you probably all hate me now. but im being totally legit about this. dont laugh pls
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:38 pm

I'd love to work with you, but my mind is blank. I mean, for main ideas and the whole story, but I could make up panels as we go along.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Kawaii, sci-fi, fantasy...
Idk maybe there is a main character in a world where they are the only thing that is real?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Rufistar wrote:
I'd love to work with you, but my mind is blank. I mean, for main ideas and the whole story, but I could make up panels as we go along.
dont worry. i guess if i get a writer i can get another person to help with the plot.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm

It would be totally cool to do something like that with you, but I'm really no good with stuff like that! Best of luck to you, though. c:
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Ash Williams wrote:
It would be totally cool to do something like that with you, but I'm really no good with stuff like that! Best of luck to you, though. c:
thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Table.
New Fantagian
Table.

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 pm

SUCK THIS
Back to top Go down

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:31 pm

WOW....that was so beautiful and inspirational. i will try that.

if anyone changes the subject of my thread, i will hunt you down. dont feed the trolls.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:39 pm

i'd love to help with the writing!!

maybe have it set in the future on planet where society has moved back to the way life was like back in the 50's/60's. that would be interesting, since people imagine the future as society making these huge advances in technology and such, but it's actually possible that our world is going in the wrong direction and would eventually have to start over.... ?idk just a thought
Back to top Go down

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:59 pm

blu wrote:

maybe have it set in the future on planet where society has moved back to the way life was like back in the 50's/60's. that would be interesting, since people imagine the future as society making these huge advances in technology and such, but it's actually possible that our world is going in the wrong direction and would eventually have to start over.... ?idk just a thought

yay! im going to keep that idea in mind. if we come to a conclusion, id love to have you as an artist or writer!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:01 pm

You could do a comic about people in the future who came from the past and they are almost eaten by aliens and they try to escape without the aliens capturing them.

Fake idea:
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Taost wrote:
blu wrote:

yay! im going to keep that idea in mind. if we come to a conclusion, id love to have you as an artist or writer!
i'd love to work with you as a writer! it seems like a fun project.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Maybe it can be about some kids who suddenly wake up in a room in a huge castle that is all mossy and everything, which is full of corridors and its like a huge labyrinth, and they have to find the prize or something..
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:17 am

iLegal wrote:
Maybe it can be about some kids who suddenly wake up in a room in a huge castle that is all mossy and everything, which is full of corridors and its like a huge labyrinth, and they have to find the prize or something..
omg thats a coolio idea ill think of that too, because theres probably still more

@hop: then if you wanna be one, totally! i guess once i get the website up, and confirm an idea, we can start. (note ill be giving you full credit on your writing, not just my own.)
Back to top Go down

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:19 pm

SORRY 4 DOUBLE POST HERE IS ROUGH IDEA 4 COMIC
humans....travel.... 2 another planet.....because somehting happened
Spoiler:

ok>??/f and they end up being on like "enemy land" or some shiyat because reasons and idk what next
Sad(((((( god i need help

i jsut wanna get deep into the personalities of the characters and not have there be 5432542365423 characters or there to be like a generalization that you can barely focus on one
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:39 am

I would LOVE to help out! I'm not great at drawing so I could do the writing but if we were going to do a kawaii theme I have an idea ;3
Alright so the main character is Muffin and yes it is indeed a muffin. Basically the comic will be about her adventures you know and in the first comic she is almost eaten but gets saved by a donut named Jelly because he is a jelly donut xD & Muffin falls in love but suddenly a cupcake named Sprinkles comes and steals Jelly >=D so yeah. It will have super kawaii drawings and crap hehe
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Taost wrote:
Spoiler:

ok>??/f and they end up being on like "enemy land" or some shiyat because reasons and idk what next

i jsut wanna get deep into the personalities of the characters and not have there be 5432542365423 characters or there to be like a generalization that you can barely focus on one
what do you want the main character scheme to be like? do you want it like homestuck, where there's one main main character in the beginning and then have some supporting main characters introduced, or a partnership with supporting main/recurring characters, or like 4-7 main characters that are all equally important? (like mlp:fim)
Back to top Go down

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:26 pm

blu wrote:
Taost wrote:
Spoiler:

what do you want the main character scheme to be like? do you want it like homestuck, where there's one main main character in the beginning and then have some supporting main characters introduced, or a partnership with supporting main/recurring characters, or like 4-7 main characters that are all equally important? (like mlp:fim)

Kind of like mlp, but there are also side characters that can make a great impact on the story, even if they only appear in like five pages
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Ill be glad to help!

Not to pat myself on my back but I have a GREAT imagination.

Idea 1:

Idea 2:

Idea 3:

Here is a template to spark some imagination.

(:

Hope I helped Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Those are excellent ideas, marshy! I really, really love idea two. I actually think I may do that. (Ps, if I do, you get full credit of the idea)

Last edited by Taost on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Taost wrote:
blu wrote:
Taost wrote:
Spoiler:

Kind of like mlp, but there are also side characters that can make a great impact on the story, even if they only appear in like five pages
okay, well for your main characters you don't!!! want boring personalities, since they'll be in practically every pages. you do!! want a mixture of personalities. i've found that in good shows and books, the main characters are so interesting because they have contrasting personalities. like, in phineas and ferb you have baljeet (indian math nerd whiz kid) and buford (no brain big 'bully'esque kid) and they always show up in the same scenes so viewers can enjoy the dynamics between the two of them. so in your webcomic, you could have like a shy, thoughtful person and a more outgoing, social person.

or!!

you could have personalities that appeal to the readers (this would probably depend on the type of audience you want to attract). like, some really cute kawaii-oriented characters, or some kind and invtroverted characters, or some action totally-cool superkid characters. basically any kind of genre, shall i say of main characters that the audience would find interest in. i personally don't like shows/stories where the main characters are perfect, popular people (hint hint disney channel), but if you want your characters to be like that, there's nothing wrong with it. just make sure that you don't make all the main characters virtually the same; that's key in developing characters.
Back to top Go down

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Wow, hop, you're literally like an expert in character structure and I suck, omg. But, yeah, i like to vary my characters personalities. Even if people are not super alike, they can almost be exact opposites and be best friends.
on a side note, I'm actually thinking of making both comics, marshy's idea and my idea but continued. The comics will have to just update once a week I suppose?
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Taost wrote:
Wow, hop, you're literally like an expert in character structure and I suck, omg. But, yeah, i like to vary my characters personalities. Even if people are not super alike, they can almost be exact opposites and be best friends.
on a side note, I'm actually thinking of making both comics, marshy's idea and my idea but continued. The comics will have to just update once a week I suppose?
or you could combine the ideas and have it be like 6, 7, [insert amount of main characters here] characters that get blown away from each other and they end up on that planet from your earlier post. idk that would be interesting, and there's a lot of room for plot development there.
Back to top Go down

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:03 pm

blu wrote:
Taost wrote:
or you could combine the ideas and have it be like 6, 7, [insert amount of main characters here] characters that get blown away from each other and they end up on that planet from your earlier post. idk that would be interesting, and there's a lot of room for plot development there.

thats a great idea! it would be really cute to have them all reunite at the end and,,, wow omg

since theyre on enemy land, something can happen like war idk and they get injured and seperated??

woww, this is gonna be so fun, im excited
Back to top Go down

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:11 pm

I'd totally like to help! I don't have really any ideas, but I'd like to help with the characters and the designs of them even though I'm 2% creative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comic/Comic Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic/Comic Ideas?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next