Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How to change your Fantage E-Mail?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡
Rookie Fantagian
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡

How to change your Fantage E-Mail? Empty
PostSubject: How to change your Fantage E-Mail?   How to change your Fantage E-Mail? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Well I think someone on Fantage knows my password. (Because one day I logged on and I had 88 eCoins, instead of 98.) But anyways, when I first registered on Fantage, I used a fake E-Mail, and now when I click "Change Password," I have to put in the E-Mail that I REGISTERED with. o-O And I need to change my password so I won't get hacked! (My account has a ton of eCoin stuff and rares.) If you have time, keep on reading.

Here's why I think I got hacked or whatever.

I went on fantagearcade.com and did offers to earn eCoins. I downloaded this program called 7-Zip, and I think there were keyloggers on there or something. Idk. But I downloaded a few programs and there were probably keyloggers on it. So yeah. Please help me! >.< I don't want to loose my account ... It's a member and I've had it since 2012. <3 Did I mention that I forgot the E-Mail that I registered with? o_O HELP MEH.

Thanks.

Last edited by Smileyface_20 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: How to change your Fantage E-Mail?   How to change your Fantage E-Mail? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm

I've had mine since 2011.

There isn't a way to change an email.
And you didn't get hacked, I can tell.
Back to top Go down
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡
Rookie Fantagian
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡

PostSubject: Re: How to change your Fantage E-Mail?   How to change your Fantage E-Mail? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Are you sure I didn't get hacked? I could of gotten keylogged or something ... Cause my eCoins ... D: How do you know I didn't get hacked ... ? Sorry. >.< I worry too much when it comes to Fantage ...
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: How to change your Fantage E-Mail?   How to change your Fantage E-Mail? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Did you sell anything at Trade N' Sell?
If you did, then there isn't any problem.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: How to change your Fantage E-Mail?   How to change your Fantage E-Mail? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:35 pm

When I signed up on Fantage, I used my mom's email address. I actually put it in wrong, so my mom emailed Fantage about it, and they changed it.

If you feel you got hacked, email Fantage using your real email. Tell them your Fantage username, your Fantage password, and the email you used when you signed up. Tell them what you want your email changed to.
Back to top Go down
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡
Rookie Fantagian
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡

PostSubject: Re: How to change your Fantage E-Mail?   How to change your Fantage E-Mail? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Madoka wrote:
Did you sell anything at Trade N' Sell?
If you did, then there isn't any problem.

Yeah, I sold quite a lot of things in the Trade N' Sell. Can you get hacked that way ... ? And nope, I had 98, and then got 88. Didn't sell anything ... o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to change your Fantage E-Mail?   How to change your Fantage E-Mail? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to change your Fantage E-Mail?
Page 1 of 1